Cantu® Shea Butter Keep & Control Holding Spritz 8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cynthia A.

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Made with 100% pure shea butter to add long-lasting hold to natural and heat styled curls. Plus helps replace vital moisture in your hair. Cantu Shea Butter Keep & Control creates long-lasting curls without flakes; Resists humidity and adds shine; Promotes touchable curls that last. see more...

Cantu® Shea Butter Keep & Control Holding Spritz 8 fl. oz. Bottle
This product work good from me when I was wearing my natural hair curly, I need a product that work hold my curl with drying my hair or making it stiff. This is the product right here.
Gabbie J.
This makes my hair smell so good!!! Super affordable and can be purchased at Walmart. Really great for curly, frizzy, hair. Very effective, although my hair does get a little frizzy near the end of the day. Would recommend.
Cynthia A.
Fairfield, CA
Love this on my curls. Smells like coconut and lasts all day. Meets my expectations. Great on price. I do recommend
Pineapple J.
David Panama
I need this product. I'm a curly girl. Now my hair is in damage, i need to recover my curls. Does it exist any cantu gel?