Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

• What’s the best mix of cantu products for curly hair? Can...1 Answers
ahleighya s.
powder springs
You really have to love Cantu they have very diverse and fun products and their leave in conditioner is one of my favorites. I never let me down! lasting me at least a good two months and the cost is super affordable compared to other products that offer all natural ingredients.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I have only used the leave-in conditioner in this set. 4 stars because if I use too much in my hair, it leaves it oily. My son, however, is biracial and I can use as much as possible in his hair without it being too much. This is a life saver at bath time. We have started using it after the shampoo, and combing thru the tangles, rinsing it out, and applying more to leave in.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used multiple products from Cantu. I use the leave in conditioner shea butter big jar and the detangler/leave in conditioner spray for my son's extremely curly hair. He is mixed and his hair is hard to style but these products are good on his hair. I highly reccomend.
Khadijah O.
Trenton
Cantu is my go to hair care brand for my naturally thick and coarse hair. I know that all of their products work for my hair adding shine, the ability of defined and moisturized curls etc. Not to mention it smells wonderfully like tropical island fruits and coconut.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve thrown away all my hair care products that I used to use on the daily . & now I only use Cantu products & diva curl products & I complexly love the Cantu leave in conditioner although I will say a little goes a long way.
Alana T.
Gilbert
Cantu products have never done me wrong with my curly hair & repair journey! the scent is so pleasant and the products last all day in my hair. the products are good for a combination of different scalps! i will continue to buy from cantu!
Shanelle L.
Morgantown
Ive used all if the Can't hair products and they are one of my favorite hair product brands for curly natural hair ecspecially the leave in conditioner. I use it daily! Recommend for the curly heads!
DeQuincia S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first went natural I bought these Cantu products and it helped my so much. This is a holy grail in my opinion. Plus it’s very affordable and they give you a nice amount .
Claudia A.
Raleigh, NC
Their curling cream is one of the best ones jet. If you apply too much your curls may feel a little crunchy, but it will go away in a couple hours and still have beautiful, defined curls.
Erica E.
These are the best products for my hair and my hair loves it 😂 my hair was dry and brittle because I bleached it but these products help restore my moisture and cleanse my hair as well
Hanna L.