Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED

BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Buy on Amazon
ahleighya s.
powder springs
You really have to love Cantu they have very diverse and fun products and their leave in conditioner is one of my favorites. I never let me down! lasting me at least a good two months and the cost is super affordable compared to other products that offer all natural ingredients.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I have only used the leave-in conditioner in this set. 4 stars because if I use too much in my hair, it leaves it oily. My son, however, is biracial and I can use as much as possible in his hair without it being too much. This is a life saver at bath time. We have started using it after the shampoo, and combing thru the tangles, rinsing it out, and applying more to leave in.
Marissa M.
Philadelphia
I have used multiple products from Cantu. I use the leave in conditioner shea butter big jar and the detangler/leave in conditioner spray for my son's extremely curly hair. He is mixed and his hair is hard to style but these products are good on his hair. I highly reccomend.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve thrown away all my hair care products that I used to use on the daily . & now I only use Cantu products & diva curl products & I complexly love the Cantu leave in conditioner although I will say a little goes a long way.
Shanelle L.
Morgantown
Ive used all if the Can't hair products and they are one of my favorite hair product brands for curly natural hair ecspecially the leave in conditioner. I use it daily! Recommend for the curly heads!
Erica E.
These are the best products for my hair and my hair loves it 😂 my hair was dry and brittle because I bleached it but these products help restore my moisture and cleanse my hair as well
Claudia A.
Raleigh, NC
Their curling cream is one of the best ones jet. If you apply too much your curls may feel a little crunchy, but it will go away in a couple hours and still have beautiful, defined curls.
Danysia C.
I love their products. It helps with volume and also conditions your hair. The edge hold works well too it lasts all day. This is one of the main products I use in my hair.
Scarlet🐬🦋 D.
Bronx, New York
I love this products so much it keeps my curls nice and define and it helps control the frizz. It’s a great value the prize is good. I love how it smells it’s really nice. Yes I would recommend this product because it’s nice to get sexy define curls without frizz.
LaShaunda R.
Stone Mtn, GA
All of Cantu's products will leave the hair feeling luscious and hydrated as never before. This salon experience is DIY at home!!!