BeautyHairHair ProductsCantu Shea Butter

by Cantu Shea Butter

...

I Love this brand but is worth buying the whole set and also would every product be of use ?
HeeLlo. I am wondering if these products work for curly girl method[product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-cleansing-cream-shampoo] ?
Is the curl activator good?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED!
Olivia  M.
Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED uploaded by Olivia  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It lathers nicely just the perfect amount you'd expect when washing your hair... It brings me curls back.. No more half there limp wanna be curls.... IT'S AMAZING! CURL DEFINING! PERFECT FOR NATURAL HAIR! WOULD RECOMMEND!
Aida Janice N.
HAYES DRIVE KODAK TN
Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED uploaded by Aida Janice N.
Cantu aragon leave in conditioner repair cream,is a must have specially if your hair is fine or gets treated with other products. it goes on very smooth and the smell is amazing it stays all day leavingvyour hair soft and healthy looking. a most have.
Micola A.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Cantu Shea Butter JUMBO COMBO (Shampoo, Conditioner, Grow Strong, Oil Moisturizer, and Leave in Conditioner, No Drip, Twist Gel, Curl Cream, Hair Lotion, shine mist) plus 2 FREE of apple eyePENCILS INCLUDED uploaded by Micola A.
Love the aroma of these products, they grows, strengthen and moisturise my hair pretty good. Even enhance my curls.
Alondra M.
It's ok I didn'tused to much of his products but i like it. And if you want buy some of this you can't in anywhere
Danysia C.
I love their products. It helps with volume and also conditions your hair. The edge hold works well too it lasts all day. This is one of the main products I use in my hair.
LaShaunda R.
All of Cantu's products will leave the hair feeling luscious and hydrated as never before. This salon experience is DIY at home!!!
Temiloluwa T.
I absolutely love this product. When I did the big chop I was testing and looking for product that will work on my hair and Cantu did just that. Now my hair is so soft which I like. I really recommend
Holly H.
Petoskey
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It's thick so doesn't go on easy. But if you put it in while your hair is wet it works great. Also good for keeping the frizz down
Nana A.
Mississauga
It is good for hair growth. And also helps keep your hair healthier and helps with dry hair and scalp. The shea conditioner keeps your mosturized
Reagan O.
Balch Springs, TX
Are use this product when I was little until this day I am 18 and I still use it this product is so phenomenal it cleans my hair it puts the moisture back into my hair the conditioner is phenomenal and it grows my hair super fast it’s really affordable and I honestly really recommend buying this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hanna L.