Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner, 3 fl oz

by Cantu

Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner, 3 fl oz!
2 months agoGarland
I love this product so much. It is so conditioned by the time I’m out of the shower I don’t need to use a comb my fingers get the tangled out. I have super dry hair and this takes care of it. My 3b/3c curls love it!
2 months agoMassillon
This stuff is amazing. Along with hydrating my hair it helps define my curls. I have just recently discovered this product line but I am definitely a new fan!
3 months agoHallandle Bch, FL
This is a super super cheap conditioner that works like it’s super expensive. I always need a lot of product so this is perfect.
3 months agoMiami, FL
My hair is so healthy and very smooth with this product. I like the texture and the long lasting smell. I don't need to improve it. Nice bottle and price.