Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"

by Cantu

Cantu Sulfate-Free Hydrating Cream Conditioner - Every day, there are people out there embracing their natural, beautiful, textured hair and owning their unique style. Our collection of award-winning products made just for textured hair is all you need...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Cream Conditioner 13.5oz "Pack of 2"!
2 months agoGarland
All of these are super hydrating and super detailing. My curls luv it and I don’t need the brush anymore. I don’t think I could improve it. This is more for dry hair.
9 months agoBoston
Love this product, highly recommend for people with curly natural hair that need a good moisturizer that leaves your curls flawless. Absolutely affordable!
a month agoWest Chester, PA
I love this I have very dry hair and this [email protected] hair regain so much moisture.. I put it in dry and it helps me so much
a year agoPhiladelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am just a huge fan of Cantu, especially with added oils/butter. This works well and smells great.
2 months ago
This product is curly friendly without parabens and mineral oils.  I have noticed my color fading slightly quicker than normal, but it controls the frizz and enhance my curls.  It is a bit more expensive than other curly friendly brands.  I am very satisfied with this product.
2 months agoMiami, FL
These is the best product ever. Now my hair is so hidrate it. I like the smell and is very very nice for curly hair. Nice price and easy to apply
3 months ago
so soft and relaxing helps get all the tangles out when needed recommend to girls with curly hair !