Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashCantu
Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash 135 oz

Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash 13.5 oz

by Cantu

Enriched with 100% pure shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E, Cantu Hydrating Body Wash cleans skin without stripping body's natural oils and hydrates skin in one easy step.Cantu Hydrating Body Wash: Ideal for dry or rough skin Easy rinse formula No...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Hydrating Body Wash 13.5 oz!
Jenn D.
Good product, my skin feels insanely soft as a baby . This product also smells amazing.
Lorraine C.
Montreal , QC
Got this online at my beauty supply store website for about 6$ Canadian. I was skeptical at first about how this would work because I've never seen it anywhere and it was cheap. Let me tell you I was not disappointed. It smells like vanilla, but not in an overly sweet way. There is a matching body lotion that pairs well with it.

Looking for your answer?