Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCantu
Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce

Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce

by Cantu

Seals in moisture for brilliant shine, prevents frizz and adds texture and hold. Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored & permed hair

Doo ulike it. ?
WhhAt is it for ?
What exactly does "pomade" mean to you?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce!
Hend K.
New York
I’ve been using many stuff from this brand for a while now and they don’t disappoint. This stuff is really good and smells amazing as well!
Morris M.
Chicago,IL
I love this pomade.... give my hair the wet look and we'll moisturized all day long... won't leave your hair feeling hard like a gel but also keeps in place when I need it to be... love how I can do my hair hair one way in the morning and easily change it at night. Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce
Michelle B.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this product! it makes my hair so soft and silky. Also after using it I notice that it also looks much healthier. It doesn't have an overpowering smell which is nice also. For the price I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce uploaded by Jordyn G.
This is a great product. I've been using it for years. Unfortunately, all of the drugstores near me stopped carrying this :( Anyways, the only bad thing I can say about it is you have to be careful how much you use this because it does build up on the scalp very easy, which can crate some not-so-cute white buildup. Otherwise, great pomade for the price. It keeps my hair from getting too frizzy and defines curls. Also, it smells good!
Jenna H.
Kennewick, WA
This is a pretty good leave in conditioner, it definitely gets the tangles out but you have to be really careful to not use too much or it can leave your hair looking and feeling greasy. I would buy it again however.
Cassandra B.
I think for such a reasonable price, and if you don't expect it to hold your hair much (maybe if you have thin, fine hair, it works, i can only speak from my perspective) you can't go wrong! For me, I use it to weigh my overly voluminous hair down to normal poofiness and tame my flyaways! Hint: for superior flyaway protection, put a tiny but of this o your hair then use a toothbrush to comb the flyaways down
Lea S.
Conway, SC
I received a free sample of this for my husband, and he loves It! I love it too, because it smells absolutely amazing!
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
IF you are looking for good hair pomade this is the one. It texturizes hair adds shine and lift, and it has a great ingredient Shea Butter
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Cantu shea butter hair dressing pomade 3 oz has a great texture. Works perfectly for me
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
My boyfriend uses this in his hair and it's great. It's very inexpensive and it doesn't look super greasy. It leaves his hair looking really hydrated and helps tame frizziness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khatia G.