Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce uploaded by Maryse R.Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce uploaded by Tarah W.

BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade conditions hair while adding control for hard to hold styles. Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade uses Pure Shea Butter to moisturize, texturize, lift, and add shine to all hairstyles. see more...

• What do you use this product for and how does it help wit...1 Answers
Jade B.
Burtonsville, MD
I love this brand so much. Every product smells amazing. I really like this product as a way of keeping my curls tame. It seemed to do a great job of keeping the frizz to a minimum. I use this and other Cantu products all the time. They are so affordable and they do their job.
Rm B.
I found theses at my local Walmart store. I use this on my daughters hair for daily hair styling . I liked the way they keep her hair shiny and her scalp moisturized. I’d recommend it other mothers with small children.
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
This hair product wasn't the best. The outside of the jar said it slicks down edges but it doesn't. The pomade is only good as a hair moisturizer/hair oil. It has a good smell to it and it also helped my hair to grow while I used it for a while.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
This cantu hair dressing really made my curls pops more when I do my twist out. Everytime I use this cream it really stabilizes my curls more and keeps it nice and silky.
Kenneth H.
West Haven , Ct
Works really well, my hair doesn’t dry out or feel over moisturized highly recommended this product for doing twist outs as well
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
It has a smooth feel almost like Blue Magic hair grease. A small applied to the section you need will give it a sleek pull.
Maryse R.
SAINT PRIEST
Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade, 4 Ounce. I love it because this pomade was well defined my fuels and twist, she prevents frizz and I use smoothes edges.
Chacha B.
Brooklyn, NY
What do you use this product for and how does it help with styling?