BY CANTU #22 in Pomades & Waxes

Made with pure shea butter Texturizes and adds control for all hairstyles Adds shine and lift Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade conditions hair while adding control for hard to hold styles. Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade uses Pure Shea Butter to moisturize, texturize, lift, and add shine to all hairstyles. Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade helps... define curls and twists. add shine and manageability to hair. prevent frizz and add moisture to dull, brittle hair. . see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade
  • "It helps with some of my split ends.a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "This works better than most brands we have tried." in 2 reviews
  • "This pomade works well to control straightened hair but has a tendency to be too heavy to wear on length when curly." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this product but i have to use it after a clarifying shampoo or it tends to sit on top of my hair." in 1 review
Auna H.
I used to use "hair grease". It left my hair feeling heavy and greasy. I have relaxed shoulder length hair that is dyed. Its amazing how light my hair feels with this pomade. Gives my hair that shine that I love with a light airy feel. Its inexpensive and smells wonderful. I always have extra in my bathroom cabinet, just in case I run out. I recommend this pomade every chance I get. I have several friends that have switched and now love Cantu brand.
Milendra B.
I don’t really know much about pomades hence the rating but compare to most Cantu products, the job isn’t half bad. A little goes a long way with this product. The directions says to apply to finger tips and gentle apply to hair. So far the directions have helped my more frizzy ends become and stay less frizzy.
Vanessa U.
North Hollywood, CA
Smells really good and helps my frizz. Helps my curls form better and also leaves it softer than other ones I’ve tried. Definitely affordable. Would recommend to curly haired friends with no hesitation.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Just started using this on my own hair, I have 4 c hair texture. Using to repair my scalp mainly not so much my ends. I apply only when my hair is completely dry scalp to roots.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Wow. Wow. Wow. This is all I can start with, I thought I would never find anything to make my hair healthy again and I was so grown. After shampoo and Conditioner I apply this super creamy cream to my hair in sections and I remove all the access water. I apply this section by section and do not rinse. You will start to see and feel your hair changes in no time. Love Love Love here are my before and after pictures
Warren M.
When using other pomades on my hair it don't get the wave effect I want for my hair. I have used other products and all I get is build up and try scalp. When I finally found Cantu cream pomade, I had great results on the first day. You only need to use a little and you get all day shine.
alexa n.
I used this when i out my hair in a ballerina bun. It keeps my baby hair smoothed back. It never makes my hair itchy like i have experienced with other products. It last all day with no fly a ways even after sweating. I would buy again and for my fellow curly haired family members. I recommend it to all my friends.
Sara B.
This is awesome for my little girls hair. She is 2 and has mixed hair. It hydrates her curls and keeps out the frizz. Her curls stays likr ringlets and so bouncy.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great product. I've been using it for years. Unfortunately, all of the drugstores near me stopped carrying this :(
Anyways, the only bad thing I can say about it is you have to be careful how much you use this because it does build up on the scalp very easy, which can crate some not-so-cute white buildup. Otherwise, great pomade for the price. It keeps my hair from getting too frizzy and defines curls. Also, it smells good!
Stephanie G.
This dressing pomade makes my hair feel so silky. I love the way it smells. After washing my hair I always apply this to my scalp. It doesn't make my hair feel weigh down. I would definitely recommend this product. It's expecially great for natural hair.
Kim G.
How much should you apply when using this product?
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
What type of styles do you go for with this pomade?
Kristin C.
Anyone else love the smell of this product?
Esther T.
Is this product really good to use?