BY CANTU #35 in Pomades & Waxes

Made with pure shea butter Texturizes and adds control for all hairstyles Adds shine and lift Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade conditions hair while adding control for hard to hold styles. Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade uses Pure Shea Butter to moisturize, texturize, lift, and add shine to all hairstyles. Cantu® Shea Butter Hair Dressing Pomade helps... define curls and twists. add shine and manageability to hair. prevent frizz and add moisture to dull, brittle hair. . see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It helps with some of my split ends.a little bit goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "THIS SHEA BUTTER LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO USE IN HAIR AND NOT ONLY BY MEN BUT ALSO WOMEN." in 2 reviews
  • "This pomade works well to control straightened hair but has a tendency to be too heavy to wear on length when curly." in 2 reviews
  • "This works better than most brands we have tried." in 2 reviews
  • "I like this product but i have to use it after a clarifying shampoo or it tends to sit on top of my hair." in 1 review
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow. Wow. Wow. This is all I can start with, I thought I would never find anything to make my hair healthy again and I was so grown. After shampoo and Conditioner I apply this super creamy cream to my hair in sections and I remove all the access water. I apply this section by section and do not rinse. You will start to see and feel your hair changes in no time. Love Love Love here are my before and after pictures
alexa n.
I used this when i out my hair in a ballerina bun. It keeps my baby hair smoothed back. It never makes my hair itchy like i have experienced with other products. It last all day with no fly a ways even after sweating. I would buy again and for my fellow curly haired family members. I recommend it to all my friends.
Sara B.
This is awesome for my little girls hair. She is 2 and has mixed hair. It hydrates her curls and keeps out the frizz. Her curls stays likr ringlets and so bouncy.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to really enjoy this i forgot about it for a while with all the new stuff coming out but it works really well & smelled great think it was around $5 at Walmart highly recommend.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great product. I've been using it for years. Unfortunately, all of the drugstores near me stopped carrying this :(
Anyways, the only bad thing I can say about it is you have to be careful how much you use this because it does build up on the scalp very easy, which can crate some not-so-cute white buildup. Otherwise, great pomade for the price. It keeps my hair from getting too frizzy and defines curls. Also, it smells good!
Joanna C.
Malin, OR
I live this so much! The way it makes my hair feel is amazing....i like to put it on my towel dry hair just because i like how it looks and feels the next day once i style it.
Stephanie G.
This dressing pomade makes my hair feel so silky. I love the way it smells. After washing my hair I always apply this to my scalp. It doesn't make my hair feel weigh down. I would definitely recommend this product. It's expecially great for natural hair.
Michelle R.
S Ozone Park, NY
I love this product! it makes my hair so soft and silky. Also after using it I notice that it also looks much healthier. It doesn't have an overpowering smell which is nice also. For the price I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Sarah H.
My hair is extremely hard to tame. However, this product makes me curls less frizzy and sculpts them beautifully. I have been using it for around 6 months now and it has even made my hair softer and grow faster. I use it every morning .
Hannah C.
OMG! I USE THIS EVERYDAY! it smells so amazing, if that doesn't sell you, its benefits will, it leaves your hair light and fluffy but allows you to style your hair without it getting hard like gel! THIS IS MY FIRST GO TO EVERYDAY MORNING AFTER THE SHOWER! MUST USE! :) :) :) #INLOVE
Kim G.
How much should you apply when using this product?
Ashley B.
Jacksonville, FL
What type of styles do you go for with this pomade?
Kristin C.
Anyone else love the smell of this product?
Esther T.
Is this product really good to use?