Dria D.

I have heard good and bad things about this brand. Does anybody know how it compares to the Shea Moisture brand.

Arturia S.
Arturia S.
Marietta, GA
1 year, 10 months ago
I actually liked the JBCO leave-in from She Moisture more. I have low porosity hair and I found that Shea Moisture's JBCO leave in and Kinky Curly Knot Today both moisturize my hair without build up. Also, my hair stays moisturized longer. Also, I like to layer products and I found it harder to use gels and stylers with Cantu. I would say if you are on a budget, it wouldn't hurt to try Cantu's leave-in since it's only $5. Just use Cantu stylers with it and do not get heavy handed.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, it's a bit lighter and has less ingredients. I like it more because I feel like it doesn't weigh down the hair.