BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Strengthens Hair! Made with pure shea butter Protects from heat damage Promotes growth & strengthens hair Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment prevents breakage before it starts by penetrating and moisturizing hair from the roots to the tips.  Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment is made with pure Shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil to your scalp and your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine. Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment helps... strengthen fragile, weak, and brittle hair to stop breakage moisturize dry, brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients protect hair against heat and styling damage all day cantusheasoft.com see more...

• Ok. So I have kinky hair is this still going to at least help my ...2 Answers
  • Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treat... Be the first to answer!
  • Should I use this product for growth along with my other products...1 Answers
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Description:

Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment prevents breakage before it starts by penetrating and moisturizing the hair from root to the tip.
Cantu Shea Butter Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment is made with pure shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil to your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine. Moisturizes dry, brittle hair with deep penetrating oil & emollients.Protects hair against heat & styling damage throughout the day.Great for: relaxed, natural, texturized, colored, or permed hair. Strengthens fragile, weak & brittle hair to stop breakage.

My thoughts:

With hair that is pulled back into a tight bun, pony tails, or even flat iron I found that upon my first application my hair drank up Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment instantly. It softened my hair and reduced my Frizz.
Shidera O.
atco
This product is so inexpensive for the price but it is very thick so if you don’t have a lot of hair or really thick hair then I don’t reccomend this product to you. Even if you have thin hair it could still work for a surplus amount of hair because there is so much of it but if you naive very fine hair and little of it then I DO NOT reccomend this to you
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
This formula seems greasier than most products that contain oils and shea butter. On the plus side, it smells amazing. I bought this at my local Rite Aid when I needed a new, cheap hair treatment. I rarely ever use heat on my hair, so I didn’t have much damage to begin with. But this treatment did make my ends look less dry!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I started using this specific product from their line not too long ago and I’m starting to slowly see improvements in my hair. I use to put their moisturizing curls cream in my hair, but now after I put this on it works even better and has my curls feeling healthy.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I am so glad that I stumbled upon this product, I was looking for something that provided thermal protection, hair growth promotion, moisturizing and no buildup. I love that it absorbs into your hair like butter. I used this after I applied oil to damp hair then applied this to lock in moisture into my hair and I applied heat to dry my hair. I didn’t have any buildup and it helped my coarse hair become more manageable. I highly recommend this.
Lindsey M.
Accokeek, MD
This is one of my staple products. Since I’m natural I keep my hair in a lot of protective styles that can sometimes leave my dry and brittle and very tangled which is why I always make sure to buy these two at a time and they last a long time. The provide great slip and the smell is great.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Ahh this stuff can turn your dry hair into a miracle, it’s very thick cream!- affordable. Worth every penny and then some, I swear by this stuff, and I use it on everyone in my house hold!- I continue to buy and recommend!- amazing product!-
Nikira R.
Taylor, MI
If you have course hair or even curly, kinky curly , or wavy. This is for you it strengthens and hydrate the hair and it smells really good. Understand that the product is thick and heavy so if you have thin hair do not apply a lot of pro
Milendra B.
I received a Cantu basket and I was excited to try all the products. This was my least favorite. I’m not a fan of the line because it makes my curls worse instead of better. I shouldn’t feel brittle hair from this, yet I did.
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I have been scouring the internet for something that would bring my curly hair back to life, and I found this gem. I will never use any other curling product ever again.
Laura C.
Is the product heavy on the hair?
DO THIS MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW ?
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Does anyone else not like how it smells? It moisturizes your hair well but I don't like how it smells.
Dria D.
I have heard good and bad things about this brand. Does anybody know how it compares to the Shea Moisture brand.
Miranda L.
Rosedale, MS
Will this help grow my son's hair? It seems not to grow in the back. Someone give me good products that will grow his hair. Thanks