BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER #29 in Hair Treatments

Strengthens Hair! Made with pure shea butter Protects from heat damage Promotes growth & strengthens hair Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment prevents breakage before it starts by penetrating and moisturizing hair from the roots to the tips.  Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment is made with pure Shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil to your scalp and your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine. Cantu Grow Strong Strengthening Treatment helps... strengthen fragile, weak, and brittle hair to stop breakage moisturize dry, brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients protect hair against heat and styling damage all day cantusheasoft.com see more...

Asha A.
Oakdale,MN
This product helped me have a thicker silkier hair it really helped me get my hair restored. I used this product about once a week. It’s reAlly affordable too. It was really satisfying for me. In the end is was one of the best products
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset , NJ
I Loveeeee This product i bought the travel size at first from Walmart and i have to say i love it ! Its amazing. My black hair looks very healthy now it actually has helped it curl more. Definitely met more than my expectations its great deff recommend it. Thanks Cantu Conditioning Shea Butter Cream
Nikira R.
Taylor, MI
If you have course hair or even curly, kinky curly , or wavy. This is for you it strengthens and hydrate the hair and it smells really good. Understand that the product is thick and heavy so if you have thin hair do not apply a lot of pro
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this product it really does has my hair growing stronger and thicker. Especially after being so damaged from all the chemicals and heat. Best decision i made in a long time.Definitely worth the buy.
Taniya P.
Haw River
I use this product every time I wash my hair and need to style it. The leave in leaves your very soft, but it makes it very thick (especially 4b/4c hair). Overall, I would recommend it to someone looking for a leave in that will leave their hair soft and manageable.
TameraBethea B.
valdosta
This product is such a good product for wash day.If you are on a budget and you need something quick and easy to put in your hair I would recommend this product.Also it is a very hydrating and moisturizing product.Cantu Conditioning Shea Butter Cream
Chakirah K.
I really like this product, it smells great which is always a plus. I just recently started using this so I have not seen the benefits of the hair growth facts. I have naturally long hair and I use other products. I will update you guys in a month!.
Shaura M.
I love using this, it leaves my hair so soft and moisturized ! You can pretty much get this at any Walmart, target or any hair supply store.. and it doesn’t cost much.
Naidelyn V.
This product is alright i dont feel it did much for my hair itself. It does leave ny hair feeling nice and smooth but i have to apply a lot if product which ends up wasting quickly.
Lindsey M.
Accokeek, MD
This is one of my staple products. Since I’m natural I keep my hair in a lot of protective styles that can sometimes leave my dry and brittle and very tangled which is why I always make sure to buy these two at a time and they last a long time. The provide great slip and the smell is great.
Laura C.
Is the product heavy on the hair?
DO THIS MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW ?
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Does anyone else not like how it smells? It moisturizes your hair well but I don't like how it smells.
Dria D.
I have heard good and bad things about this brand. Does anybody know how it compares to the Shea Moisture brand.
Miranda L.
Rosedale, MS
Will this help grow my son's hair? It seems not to grow in the back. Someone give me good products that will grow his hair. Thanks