BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

This Treatment Prevents Breakage Before It Starts By Penetrating And Moisturizing Hair From The Roots To The Tips. It Is Made With Pure Shea Butter And Essential Oils To Replace Vital Oils To Your Scalp And Your Hair Leaving It Stronger And Healthier With A Natural Shine. This Treatment Helps: Strengthen Fragile, Weak, And Brittle Hair To Stop Breakage Moisturize Dry, Brittle Hair With Deep Penetrating Oil And Emollients Protect Hair Against Heat And Styling Damage All Day &Nbsp; see more...

Kir F.
Kir F.
Tampa, FL
The Cantu product works well. I lost a lot of hair dye to breakage when I went from brunette to blind in less than a week ( don't do this at home- not worth it) . This product has brought some life to my hair and I haven't see too many break always lately. The scent of the product is a plus!!! Leaves your hair smelling fresh and coconutty!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan if this product. I started using this when I was transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. I'm not sure if I used it inappropriately but I while it did provide little moisture to my hair it felt sticky afterwards. Not clean.
Markayla M.
Markayla M.
Detroit, MI
OMG IT REALLY WORKED. I am in love with this stuff. I brought a lot of CANTU products because of this. The best thing other than strengthening you hair is that it makes your hair so freacking soft its unbelievable
Judilcia P.
Works great for stubborn snapped hair and I used it as gel replacement also. Keeps my hair in place even in the toughest of humidity. I absolutely love it.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair super soft and silky, i use it after i shower. The best part about this product its a geat protector and makes your hair grow!
Lu M.
Lu M.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying this on my hair, hoping the hair grows strong! I had to say it's quite soft on my hair! I'm waiting on the results 😊😊😊😊
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not able to really use this product in the manner that it is intended because of the very strong smell and I am sensitive to fragrances. Also the product never seemed to fully absorb into my natural (low porosity 4B/4C) hair and would leave a white film. I was able to use this product up by using it as a pre-poo and to assist with detangling prior to shampooing and it did work well for that but it is a small container and I have other products that are more cost effective for pre-pooing so I would not repurchase this product.
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
New Hope
Beauty Junkie Expert
I neither like or dislike this product because first i love the smell but its really watery and and really hard to apply for me I was expecting something kinda thicker like creamy. I don't think I will buy this product again but will buy other CANTU's hair care products. And for the hair growth don't WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a big fan. I used it when l was in my transitioning stage from relaxed to natural. I don't like the way it feels . It also seemed to not have added moisture. I won't be purchasing this anymore
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is my go to when I'm wearing my hair curly! I take a good amount apply it to my hair and that's it, no gel or hairspray and my hair looks great for the rest of the day'
destiny k.
destiny k.
Bayonne, NJ
Does this stuff really work ? i have really damaged hair and i need something to help it .
Muji B.
Muji B.
I know this is not a question but I'm getting this in a giveaway i won so I will do a review has soon has it comes.
India H.
India H.
I've been using this product for quite some time now and I really haven't seen any significant improvement. Has this worked for anyone yet?
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually strengthen your hair? I have very dry hair that breaks easily. I need something that will help build it back up.
Judilcia P.
I would like to know if this is a product that can be used as a stand alone curling activator? Will it limp my hair or will I still have bouncy curls?