BY CANTU

Cantu for Natural Hair Moisturizing Twist and Lock Gel will moisturize, de-frizz and add manageability to your twist and locks, leaving them soft and shiny. Made with 100 percent Pure Shea Butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients.... see more...

• Is this good for twist outs and braid outs?1 Answers
Joia S.
I absolutely love this product for my daughters hair...when I want to do small twist and want them to last for the whole week of school this is our go to product.. Its very moisturizing and has a light hold which is why we can get a full week of hairstyle without having to add anything to her hair..the smell is great overall I just love it.
Eureka C.
This product right here is the bomb.com
This is one of my staples, I cannot do my hair without this , the hold on it is fantastic and my twist out always comes out great
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
After trying the Cantu edge stay gel, I decided to give this a go. It definitely had a heavier feel, and made my hair look greasy. I thought that it would go away after I was done styling my hair, which it did. At the end of the day my hair was just as I styled it, but my hair was stiff from the gel and definitely full of residue. It did its job, but I hated that feeling at the end of the day. If I need to keep my hair in place for a big event, I'll use it, otherwise, I would never use this as a day to day product.
Iris F.
Love this, I was introduced to it by a friend. When I went to her house with me curly still dampened hair I asked her for gel, she laughed and said "don't use gel I have something more better and natural!" She handed me this. I applied it and I was amazed. My hair stood moist, didn't frizz up and my curls actually did lock. Usually I would applied almost the whole bottle of gel to get my hair to stay curled and not look frizzy after it dried! I immediately purchased this at a cvs and never looked back again! It's affordable reliable and smells amazing!
Jessica M.
Haverhill , MA
I love it. I use this product to do cantu curls. The only thing I don't like how watery the texture is. It makes my hair feel soft but holds also but not for a long period of time. I'd recommend to anyone. It's a good product
Delcina D.
Norfolk
I love how this product worked on my hair my curls were smooth and tight and last almost a week and it didn't leave my hair greasy or heavy!!
Mariah A.
Baytown, TX
I love all cantu products but this is one of my favorites!! It just does so well with my hair and it makes my hair look amazing!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this good for twist outs and braid outs?