Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCantu
Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream

by Cantu

A Cantu must have for curls on the go! Cantu's Shea Butter Moisturizing Curl Activator Hair Cream creates definition like none other. This hair cream works well with all curl types--from wavy to coily and everything in between--and creates a non-greasy shine with no residue. Made with a 100% pure shea butter formula that locks in moisture and protects against extreme heat, the Moisturizing Curl Activator Hair Cream also contains no parabens, silicone, sulfates, or mineral oils, making it gentle enough for daily use. This cream is sure to smooth and enhance your curl pattern and deliver knock-out volume and bouncy curls. To use, apply on wet to damp hair from root to tip, lightly scrunching hair in the palm of the hand. For an even more voluminous look, use a diffuser and follow with Cantu's Double Lift Pick. To create the perfect Wash & Go combination, pair with other Cantu products, like Cantu Classics Hydrating Leave-In Conditioning Mist.

Do I use this before or after my other hair treatments (oil, leave in spray/cream)? And does it make your hair crunchy?
does it work really good with curly puffy hair?
is it ok ? for all scalps?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream!
Agatha S.
Katonah
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Agatha S.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! I’m in transition from straight hair to my natural curl hair and I bought this cream and I absolutely love it! Affordable, cheap and it smells really good!
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Jazmine W.
My hair loves the Cantu brand! In addition to providing excellent sizes for my hair routine, they are a healthy choice because they have no sulfates, silicone, parabens, or mineral oils. I especially enjoy the sweet scent of shea butter. My family and friends make reoccurring purchases. I would suggest they give me my own discount code. #curlyhairessentials #hairessentials
Peyton P.
Gardendale, AL
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Peyton P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A little goes a long way with this stuff. I’ve been working on the same bottle for a year now and I’m not even halfway through it. Leaves my curls shiny and moisturized throughout the day once I scrunch out the crunchy cast it leaves with my gel! Oh, and it smells fantastic.
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product on my hair and little girl’s hair too! It’s inexpensive and last a long time!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
This is a holy grail product for my hair. My hair is 3B and prone to frizz. When I color it, my curls lose shape. This helps tame my curls any day and is especially nourishing in the recovery period after coloring. Very affordable and easy to locate locally. Highly recommend!
Anabela E.
Albuquerque, NM
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Anabela E.
Purchased at: Target
I am currently growing out my hair after it was damaged from another brand. This was my first time using the Cantu curl activator for my 3A/3B curls that are finally starting to grow back and I was so impressed! I think I used a little too much for the amount of hair I have since some parts had a cast, but after I scrunched it out, the curls were soft! Definitely will use again!
Noemi R.
russellville
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Noemi R.
It’s the best product for curly hair even for people w wavy straight hair. Helps a lot w ur curls and makes them smooth. It’s not too expensive
Paola D.
Frederick, MD
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Paola D.
I love Cantu moisturizing curl activator cream is a great product for my curly hair. I like the bigger bottle for this product. I recommend it for curly hair. them ingredients is great for whatever kind of the hair.😊❤
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Amaya M.
This is a pretty good product, especially for the price! It's only $5 and it gets the job done. I also like how you get a lot for less and I didn't even have to use much of it for my curls to really pop. I used it along with my Curlsmith souffle gel with a braidout style as you can see in the photo. I like the smell and how it doesn't feel too heavy. I would most definitely pick this up again!
Ruby S.
Queens, NY
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream uploaded by Ruby S.
Purchased at: CVS
These so far has worked on my hair. I've tried mostly everything in this line. No complaints. the next day curl activation is also good. Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream 12 oz (340 g)

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DeSian G.
il y a 6 mois
Alisson G. il y a 5 mois
I have 3A/3B curls and it definitely helps activate my curls, Cantu does have alcohol, so use at your own risk, it could dry out your hair but it could also help define them , I recommend trying it out for a while!
Odeth F.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 8 mois
Lisbeth S. il y a 7 mois
It works for me. I use it with other Cantu products as their styling gel or their curling mustard. I have 4C hair btw.