BY CANTU #2 in Hair Cream

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Repairs hair breakage, leaves hair soft & manageable. see more...

• does this sit on top of the hair or does it actually penetrate? 2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose...5 Answers
  • Does this help with frizzy hair?2 Answers
Jaine R.
windsor, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I have been coloring my hair many different colors for about 16 years now and it has left my hair in shambles... Of course. I started using Cantu leave in conditioner and in the first use i noticed my hair softer and with less visible split ends. Regular use allowed me to repair my hair from all the damage in about 2 months time. It was in such good condition i didnt even need product for it to curl and wave naturally. I am now using it on my mans beard and ita doing wonders there too. You dont need much product so a bottle lasts quite some time.
Kenia V.
providence
Wish I could give this a 3.5 rating. I get natural curls are in right now and Cantu is a leader in natural hair products. It definitely does the job, hair was soft and my curls were defined. It’s a solid product for the price- bought mine at Walmart for like $7. However, my curls were only polished the day of the wash with this leave-in product. Seems like for the next day hair glow, I needed to use their other products. Their styling pomade is great, but I don’t really like that I feel forced to have to buy their product set in order to have the hairstyle I want. My hair is her own being, we have good and bad days- I can’t commit to just one product lol.... I’d recommend this leave-in for those already on a healthy curl journey.
Alina L.
orlando
Hey there I have the Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner repair cream and the Cantu shea butter for natural hair conditioner creamy hair lotion, these products smell amazing and I recommend to anyone with straight to wavy hair. I have VERY very curly hair and when I use it it just makes my hair look wet and doesn’t help store my curls back to healthy but I can say this product makes your hair soft and the smell stays for a long time.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Let me tell you this stuff is the absolute truth, if you have tight kinky coily stick unmanageable hair you use this stuff and I'm telling you you have a whole new set of hair this is totally change the texture of my hair are you still hate combing my hair but now I put this in it and I absolutely love it my hair loves it the best thing on the market for tight kinky hair and it doesn't make it feel oily it keeps the moisture in
Jaydah S.
Miami
This used to be my go to hair product, but lately it’s been weighing my hair down and having it look very oily. I love the smell of it and can always tell when someone has it in their hair, so sometimes i will put a little bit into my hair just for the smell. I’m not giving up on this product yet, it could be the items I’ve been pairing it with that makes my hair oily. But so far it’s been more not so good hair days when using it.
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Yes yes yes to this product! It leaves my hair feeling amazing and has a lot of slip. My hair is super thick and prone to tangling, but when I use this leave in my hair is tamed and I don’t have to worry about style maintenance. The smell is amazing, too! It has lasted me a few months and that’s good considering how much i use😂 Also, it’s inexpensive. I would recommend this product to any of my curly girls!
Maisha R.
Tacoma, WA
Im 24 and had never heard about Cantu before this past year... Where has Cantu been all my life?!?!? I’m absolutely in love with all the products. I’m a sucker for a good leave in/deep conditioner though. I love the way my hair feels nice and soft. Also it doesn’t add any extra weight to my hair which is great considering how heavy my hair is already. 10/10 you gotta get this!
Ms. J.
I used this product for such a long time during my transition from damaged hair to healthy natural curls. It sis the job of moisturizing my hair and it was a thick and creamy consistency which my hair loves. Another awesome thing is that it is very affordable for a leave in. I also use it on my daughters hair and she has more kinky hair and it works Ahhhmazing.
Shai C.
I purchased this from Wal-Mart for a very affordable price. My hair is now color-treated and it leaves my strands so soft and full of moisture. The smell is so sweet and relaxing. I like that this can last for months because the consistency is so thick. I recommend any natural to try this out. This is also one of my staples and I rarely deviate now to other products.
Brianna C.
This is a good leave in especially for the price!

PROS:
- cheap and comes with a lot of product
- available at all drugstores
- smells good, does not smell like the original
- moisturizing

CONS:
- does not make curls pop

If you’re on a budget I’d recommend you to make this purchase. It’s cheap and lasts a very long time even if you have long hair.
Ashley P.
I love this on my natural hair some people say it leaves a white residue. Do you have a white residue when using this line? I love the soft curls that I am left with.
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
How is this product for natural hair, I just saw it at Walgreens last night, but didn't buy it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Dayshia W.
I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose of a leave conditioner. I have 4c hair and been to try a leave in conditioner, what's the purpose of a leave in conditioner ? This this a good brand ?
Yerlina t.
I have a Question.... I have my natural hair popping, but I dont know how to style it, someone told me that this cream can be good for my hair... can someone tell me how does it work? and how can this be good for my hair??/ i want to know, because I have a lot of hair.
Monell R.
Does this work on 4b/4c hair?