BY CANTU

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Repairs hair breakage, leaves hair soft & manageable. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose...5 Answers
  • Does this help with frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this work on Caucasian hair? Does this help to keep hair he...2 Answers
Keirra P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using Cantu Leave-In Conditioner for natural for my hair for about 3 years now. & I loooooove it. However, just recently I have been starting to get an irritated scalp so I stopped using it and have not had any scalp issues since. This makes me really sad because this product makes my twist outs BOMB. It is super affordable on this college budget of mine. Now I will have to find something new that doesn't irritate my scalp so much.
Janai J.
**please excuse all ratchetness and poor camera skills you may see in the photo I've attached** ANYWAYS... If you look closely at the picture you can see my natural hair is poppin :) all thanks to this Cantu product putting extra emphasis on my natural curls!!! It's not greasy, it can be used everyday on dry or wet hair. I've been using this product for about 2 years now and it's been my go-to ever since my big chop. I recommend!!!
Deja S.
I really love this! I love so many products in the Cantu line. Their line is in my top 5 favorite brands of hair products . It smells so yummy like coconut and tropical smells. ( like pina colada) it also come in a really big tub and it a great price. The product is really good at moisturizing my hair and notice a lot less shedding and breakage when I use it .
Kaitlyn B.
Clay Center, KS
I have very curly long hair and it's hard to find hair products that don't add weight to my hair with it already so long. Because sorry dime size is never enough but with this product it doesn't take take much to actually do what you want it to. And it does work great to keep the frizz calm!!! I recommend a lot of their products if you have curly hair!
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
I love it. Bought it, cost me $6, I have used it 5 times and just got to half jar on my short hair. I have medium Brown colored 3c/4b hair. The packagkng is convient and sturdy. The product keeps my hair amazingly soft and when I rinsed out I can see it's helping keep my hair manageable. I love it will buy agai. And again and again.
Dorian G.
Westminster, SC
This leave in condition is so amazing for transitioning and natural hair. It leaves the hair so soft and moisturized and the best thing about it is it doesn't weigh your hair down. it's super light and creamy. it also smells good. I use this in my deep condition routine once a week and it works great.
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
I Looove this Product! I know it says for natural hair but I am relaxed and I use this on my hair nightly! I will say for my relaxed ladies if you try this LESS IS MORE if you use to much IT WILL weigh your hair down because it is meant for natural hair texture but it works great for moisturizing!
Kayla W.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of my favorite Natual Hair products. After shampooing your hand can be dry some times and this is the perfect product for me to give it that "extra moisture". It's really effective and really cheap compared to other natural hair products. I am very satisfied with this product.
Lakshmia F.
Atlanta, GA
This is my daily go to leave in conditioner!! It helps hydrate and define my curls, draws in moisture for my hair and it smells great! I have kinky, curly hair and moisture retention is always an issue for me. This product is a life saver. Its also affordable and easy for me to find!
Ari A.
San Francisco, CA
This product didn't go well with my hair texture. I wasn't a fan of how oily and greasy it made my hair feel which later led to breakouts on my forehead. I wouldn't recommend this product because for the price you're better off paying for natural brands like Shea Moisture.
Ashley P.
I love this on my natural hair some people say it leaves a white residue. Do you have a white residue when using this line? I love the soft curls that I am left with.
Dayshia W.
I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose of a leave conditioner. I have 4c hair and been to try a leave in conditioner, what's the purpose of a leave in conditioner ? This this a good brand ?
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
How is this product for natural hair, I just saw it at Walgreens last night, but didn't buy it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Yerlina t.
I have a Question.... I have my natural hair popping, but I dont know how to style it, someone told me that this cream can be good for my hair... can someone tell me how does it work? and how can this be good for my hair??/ i want to know, because I have a lot of hair.
Alisha W.
I love the smell of Shea butter and it would be great to get super soft hair with it, but does this leave your hair looking or feeling greasy after using it?