BY CANTU

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Repairs hair breakage, leaves hair soft & manageable. see more...

• does this sit on top of the hair or does it actually pene...3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the...5 Answers
  • Does this help with frizzy hair?2 Answers
Vanessa O.
I use this stuff all the time in my kids hair. All 3 kids have different hair textures so it is nice to be able to buy 1 product for all 3 kids. To me the smell of this almost smells like a pina colada. My oldest has thick course hair and her hair silky and soft to the touch. My middle child has more thin and wavy hair but it frizzes up so much it put a small amount on her ends. My youngest has dry and really curly hair. This moisturized her scalp and hair leaving the curls to go into a cork screw curl. So glad I found this stuff Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I have been coloring my hair many different colors for about 16 years now and it has left my hair in shambles... Of course. I started using Cantu leave in conditioner and in the first use i noticed my hair softer and with less visible split ends. Regular use allowed me to repair my hair from all the damage in about 2 months time. It was in such good condition i didnt even need product for it to curl and wave naturally. I am now using it on my mans beard and ita doing wonders there too. You dont need much product so a bottle lasts quite some time.
Kenia V.
providence
Wish I could give this a 3.5 rating. I get natural curls are in right now and Cantu is a leader in natural hair products. It definitely does the job, hair was soft and my curls were defined. It’s a solid product for the price- bought mine at Walmart for like $7. However, my curls were only polished the day of the wash with this leave-in product. Seems like for the next day hair glow, I needed to use their other products. Their styling pomade is great, but I don’t really like that I feel forced to have to buy their product set in order to have the hairstyle I want. My hair is her own being, we have good and bad days- I can’t commit to just one product lol.... I’d recommend this leave-in for those already on a healthy curl journey.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Let me tell you this stuff is the absolute truth, if you have tight kinky coily stick unmanageable hair you use this stuff and I'm telling you you have a whole new set of hair this is totally change the texture of my hair are you still hate combing my hair but now I put this in it and I absolutely love it my hair loves it the best thing on the market for tight kinky hair and it doesn't make it feel oily it keeps the moisture in
Myah A.
I loove this product. It works so great for me. I used to use this all the time and I’ve just recently rediscovered why I loved it so much. It is so affordable and it really gets the job done. It leaves my hair super soft and moisturized. I really recommend this it’s so great.
Brettina D.
Saint Paul, MN
Affordable and curls on point. Cantu is the love of my life hair product. I pair the Leave-In condition with the curling cream and BAM, curls for days. I tried using Deva Curl styling cream and my curls fell completely flat. As an agency model Cantu gives me the look I desire.
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Yes yes yes to this product! It leaves my hair feeling amazing and has a lot of slip. My hair is super thick and prone to tangling, but when I use this leave in my hair is tamed and I don’t have to worry about style maintenance. The smell is amazing, too! It has lasted me a few months and that’s good considering how much i use😂 Also, it’s inexpensive. I would recommend this product to any of my curly girls!
Maisha R.
Tacoma, WA
Im 24 and had never heard about Cantu before this past year... Where has Cantu been all my life?!?!? I’m absolutely in love with all the products. I’m a sucker for a good leave in/deep conditioner though. I love the way my hair feels nice and soft. Also it doesn’t add any extra weight to my hair which is great considering how heavy my hair is already. 10/10 you gotta get this!
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
I love this leave in. I have 2b/3b curls that can’t tolerate much weight. If I overdo this product, it will weigh my curls down but it just needs a little bit which is great bc the jar will last for a long time. I love the smell too. I could figure out what it smelled like but I think it smells like yummy fresh oatmeal. I love this leave in!
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I have extremely dry brittle bleach damaged hair and this is the only thing that works as a leave in treatment at the moment. It strengthens my hair and helps it maintain its softness. I love it! One jar lasts you forever also and it’s really cheap
Ashley P.
I love this on my natural hair some people say it leaves a white residue. Do you have a white residue when using this line? I love the soft curls that I am left with.
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
How is this product for natural hair, I just saw it at Walgreens last night, but didn't buy it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Roxanne G.
Brampton
When doing the LOC method. Would this be considered as a leave in or cream?
Dayshia W.
I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose of a leave conditioner. I have 4c hair and been to try a leave in conditioner, what's the purpose of a leave in conditioner ? This this a good brand ?
Yerlina t.
I have a Question.... I have my natural hair popping, but I dont know how to style it, someone told me that this cream can be good for my hair... can someone tell me how does it work? and how can this be good for my hair??/ i want to know, because I have a lot of hair.

Target