BY CANTU

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Repairs hair breakage, leaves hair soft & manageable. see more...

• I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose...5 Answers
  • Does this help with frizzy hair?2 Answers
  • Does this work on Caucasian hair? Does this help to keep hair he...2 Answers
Jaine R.
Windsor, CT
I absolutely love this stuff. I have been coloring my hair many different colors for about 16 years now and it has left my hair in shambles... Of course. I started using Cantu leave in conditioner and in the first use i noticed my hair softer and with less visible split ends. Regular use allowed me to repair my hair from all the damage in about 2 months time. It was in such good condition i didnt even need product for it to curl and wave naturally. I am now using it on my mans beard and ita doing wonders there too. You dont need much product so a bottle lasts quite some time.
Kenia V.
providence
Wish I could give this a 3.5 rating. I get natural curls are in right now and Cantu is a leader in natural hair products. It definitely does the job, hair was soft and my curls were defined. It’s a solid product for the price- bought mine at Walmart for like $7. However, my curls were only polished the day of the wash with this leave-in product. Seems like for the next day hair glow, I needed to use their other products. Their styling pomade is great, but I don’t really like that I feel forced to have to buy their product set in order to have the hairstyle I want. My hair is her own being, we have good and bad days- I can’t commit to just one product lol.... I’d recommend this leave-in for those already on a healthy curl journey.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Let me tell you this stuff is the absolute truth, if you have tight kinky coily stick unmanageable hair you use this stuff and I'm telling you you have a whole new set of hair this is totally change the texture of my hair are you still hate combing my hair but now I put this in it and I absolutely love it my hair loves it the best thing on the market for tight kinky hair and it doesn't make it feel oily it keeps the moisture in
Maisha R.
Tacoma, WA
Im 24 and had never heard about Cantu before this past year... Where has Cantu been all my life?!?!? I’m absolutely in love with all the products. I’m a sucker for a good leave in/deep conditioner though. I love the way my hair feels nice and soft. Also it doesn’t add any extra weight to my hair which is great considering how heavy my hair is already. 10/10 you gotta get this!
Daekwan J.
St Marys City, MD
I use leave in conditioner almost every other day. My hair gets really dry so by using this, I can keep my hair nice and moisturized while also not going through the hassle of keep washing my hair amd conditioning it.
Christina C.
I’m constantly trying to find ways to keep my 4c hair moisturized and healthy. In June I started using this leave in. I love the smell and I love the way that it makes my hair feel. When I put it in, my hair instantly feels softer and moisturized. This is one of those products that I’ll continue to buy over and over again, because it definitely makes my hair feel and look healthier.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I used this procduct for about a year.. The only complaint i have about this product is that it may have Isopropyl alcohol ... that eventually gave my hair a drier look..
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
My hair has a dense curl and dry to it. I use this when my hairs dry from the end of summer through spring. It's mainly for ethnic hair but trust me, Cantu does wonders
Layla M.
Cantu was one of the first products I used when i went full natural. What made me grab for it is the bright orange, colors really catch your attention. I still use this product very often! I have 3B/3C hair so it really works great for me. The leave in conditioner is literally everything!!!
Sanjana N.
Just love this product. I have curly and frizzy hair and Cantu helps in making my hair manageable and tame it. I got this from walmart. This product is sulphate free which I like about it and it has great smell !
Ashley P.
I love this on my natural hair some people say it leaves a white residue. Do you have a white residue when using this line? I love the soft curls that I am left with.
Dayshia W.
I've been wanting to try this but I really don't know the purpose of a leave conditioner. I have 4c hair and been to try a leave in conditioner, what's the purpose of a leave in conditioner ? This this a good brand ?
Rebecca P.
Wickliffe, OH
How is this product for natural hair, I just saw it at Walgreens last night, but didn't buy it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Yerlina t.
I have a Question.... I have my natural hair popping, but I dont know how to style it, someone told me that this cream can be good for my hair... can someone tell me how does it work? and how can this be good for my hair??/ i want to know, because I have a lot of hair.
Alisha W.
I love the smell of Shea butter and it would be great to get super soft hair with it, but does this leave your hair looking or feeling greasy after using it?