Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream

by Cantu

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Repairs hair breakage, leaves hair soft & manageable.

Fellow naturalistas: how do y’all feel about Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream? It’s not mixing well with other products in my hair. How are you combining products?
How do I use this product for maximum moisture?
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream Does this product work well with dry/ heat damaged hair??
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream!
Menifee, CA
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Licelya P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I’m fairly new to taking care of my curls / wavy hair way I should be ! My little sister suggested I try this leave in conditioner because she said it worked wonders on her own curls! I tried it once and I loved it ! This product has honestly been a great beginning product for my hair! I just finger comb it through my hair and let it air dry overnight ! (Not sure if that’s what I should be doing , but it works lol ) I totally recommend!! Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream
New York
Cantu is a brand that I now stay away from because of this one product. The only good thing I can sincerely say about it is it makes my hair LOOK great after I style it. The damage it actually does to my hair though, is unmatched. This product used to be my holy grail and I used it quite often. I would always notice that it felt incredibly stripping and would literally pull my hair out as I applied it. My hair has never been in a worse state and I’ve never had as much breakage as I had using this product. Granted, everyone’s hair is different and I have friends who swear by Cantu. Personally though, I wouldn’t risk the health of my hair again.
las vegas, nv
This cream is absolutely amazing! It is incredibly moisturizing and softening. It made my hair so easy to detangle. I love that you can apply a generous amount without the appearance of any buildup or a less luminous appearance. The only very slight downside is that it seems to bring about some shrinkage but I can get over that for moisturized hair! And at the price you really can’t beat it for what you’re getting. Not to mention the ingredients! There are so many hair healthy oils in this one. I was truly shocked when I looked at the list. This one is a gem for kinky haired ladies. My hair is type 4C and a true 4C at that and it’s wonderful!
atlanta
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Loren R.
I have a curly hair that needs a lot of attention... specially after washing (otherwise I get no definition). I like how this leave-in cream defines the curls without making my hair hard and super thick (so I still get volume). It’s the best of both worlds
Bakersfield, CA
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Kimberly E.
I bought this cream to see if it’ll define my curls more tighter than it’s natural curl but it leaves my hair frizzy, super super greasy and this one hardens like hairspray. If you like that type then this one is right for you. But when you apply it you have to wash it off before straightening or curling it, I usually wash my hair every other day but if I use this on my hair I will wash it same day to get take out the product. Don’t get my wrong it smells amazing and it does make my curls tighter the way I like it, that’s why I use it.
Santa Barbara
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Alexandra R.
This leave-in conditioner worked so well on my hair! I use it while hair is damp or dry, leaves a nice shine and takes away any and all frizz . At work, im constantly tying up my hair and putting it down, with this product- My hair goes from straight to Cali beach waves in no time! The best part is, its’ natural ingredients bring coconut and shea butter scent to ride those waves and curls all day long!
Hampton, VA
This product is so good for natural hair, relaxed hair, and transitional hair. I love how it livens my natural curls, making them bouncy and shiny. My hair tends to grow way thicker when I use this product. When I didn't know how to style my short natural curls in high school, I used this product to make my hair manageable and have been using it ever since! The scent of this product is so pleasant. This product doesn't leave any residue in my hair and the creamy formula really moisturizes my scalp.
Philadelphia , PA
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by Sakura R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite product in the cantu line. Not only is it affordable but it works better on my 3c/4a hair than most a lot of other brands that are more expensive. After washing my hair I just apply this and let it air dry. It doesn't provide the best definition, but my hair stays moisturized for about 4-7 days depending on the weather. I will keep buying this as long as they make it!
Bronx, NY
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream uploaded by ParisienneHeiress™ F.
I have thick curly hair and it’s difficult to find a conditioner that’s effective on my hair. I tried this product after a friend recommended it and I’ve been hooked. Extremely satisfied with the results. Leaving my hair smooth and smelling amazing!
This cream works pretty well for my 2C / 3A curly hair. Creams are normally too heavy for my hair, but I can use this one at the end of my shower, and my hair look s great the Next day (I shower at night). It smells so good, and this container lasts forever. It didn’t get 5 stars from me because my hair does occasionally act up and get really heavy when I use this. Not usually, but sometimes. I haven’t figured out the reasoning behind it (no clear pattern with my hair care schedule yet), but in case it is because of this, only 4 stars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Austin
il y a 7 jours
Raquel P. • il y a 7 jours
Do you do a test first to see if products last together first? Because that way you’ll find out if they mix together so you don’t waste your time or money. Is it not mixing with your gel, styler or moisturizer? If it’s your moisturizer instead of using a cream one if you do at all try a oil instead. Because their clear and less likely to make the 2 into a paste making it flake on you.
london
il y a un mois
Sakura R. • il y a 24 jours
I would think so. It's very moisturizing
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 mois
What are you lovelies using on your #naturalhair these days? I cut my hair a few years ago and now I'm growing it out a bit. I've been using Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream and Eden Body Works Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Creme and I love them both. I would like to find a good water based leave in and an oil to seal...
Carissa G. • il y a 3 mois
For a leave in I really like kinky curly knot today. I have my own oil blend that I make so I'm not sure what to suggest in that regard
Waterbury, CT
il y a 3 mois
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream Does this cream leave hair feeling greasy?
Nichole S. • il y a 3 mois
If used on caucasian hair then it will be very easy for it to leave your hair greasy. When used on afro hair, I feel it leaves hair very nourished.