Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque Packette

BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque is an intense conditioning treatment that restores and strengthens dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigg...1 Answers
  • Could I use this on bleached hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
I love tihs deep conditioner. I bought this at my local bsw. I use this once a week. This smells incredible.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is amazing my hair was dry before i did this treatment now it is soft and manageable
Mariz S.
It smooths out and softens my hair. It really is a great product for my opinion. Perfect for damaged hair
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Could I use this on bleached hair ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigger size besides a packet ?