Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque Packette

BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque is an intense conditioning treatment that restores and strengthens dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigg...1 Answers
  • Could I use this on bleached hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
i really enjoyed this hair mask. i bought it at family dollar so it was also a really nice price. will use again.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
I love tihs deep conditioner. I bought this at my local bsw. I use this once a week. This smells incredible.
Mariah K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is amazing my hair was dry before i did this treatment now it is soft and manageable
Stephany C.
I loove it! At the fist moment my mom put it in my hair she fell it going to work! My hair feel soft, easy to detangle, good smell life like fruit (but I fell nausea hahaha) I put it overnight and the next day my hair fell awesome. Otherhand my mom hair was hard, she donts fell confortable, but I recommend to try it.
Kassandra J.
Montreal
Cantu's products makes my hair smell so goodūüėć It make my hair easy to detangle and i recommand it to everyone
Mariz S.
It smooths out and softens my hair. It really is a great product for my opinion. Perfect for damaged hair
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Could I use this on bleached hair ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigger size besides a packet ?