Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque Packette

BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque is an intense conditioning treatment that restores and strengthens dry, damaged hair. see more...

Katherine R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites products of Cantu, I use it when I'm going to colored my hair or after a haircut, it's a good option if you want to repair your hair.
Kristi B.
England, AR
The best product line i have found to nourish my curls. Thry provide thr perfecr balance of moisture and hold for the perfect cruls every day.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Bought this for my son's hair. His hair is very curly and gets dry when he grows it out. This helps keep his hair soft and healthy.
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It moisturizes hair immensely. Leaving it soft and healthy. It has improved greatly helping hair stay healthy and grow thicker.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
i really enjoyed this hair mask. i bought it at family dollar so it was also a really nice price. will use again.
Taylor J.
I love what this product did for my hair. My hair is usually very dry, but this product left my hair moisturized.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
I love tihs deep conditioner. I bought this at my local bsw. I use this once a week. This smells incredible.
kelsie 🌸.
Clarksville
I absolutely love this product!! It smells amazing and it made my hair soft and it also detangled my hair.
Mariah K.
Lebanon , TN
This is amazing my hair was dry before i did this treatment now it is soft and manageable
Poogha T.
Amazing product softens my hair it lathers on to my hair smells amazing 😉 love it definitely a 5 star ⭐️ for me .
Dakota H.
My hair is damaged. :( Would I leave it in for the recommended time or over night?
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Could I use this on bleached hair ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigger size besides a packet ?
T K.