BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque is an intense conditioning treatment that restores and strengthens dry, damaged hair. see more...

• Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigg...1 Answers
  • Could I use this on bleached hair ?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Paige M.
Obviously this stuff is for girls with curly dry hair! But personally, I used this after bleaching my hair and damaging the heck out of it. It smells amazing and definitely did the job! My hair felt so soft after and less damaged. My hair felt like straw after it was damaged but this stuff made it feel like hair again! So i definitely recommend this for those who use a lot of chemicals in their hair. Or even the people with kinky hair! You will love it!
Ashlee Y.
Columbus
Smells good and makes hair nice and soft (I have a mix of 4a and 4b hair). I haven't used it with heat yet. I just wash, detangle and apply  Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque Packette overnight, wash and go in the morning! My curls are always looking fabulous after this process.
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this masque. I generally leave it on from anywhere to an hour to two hours while doing homework. A cold rinse with a little coconut oil and my curls are poppin'! You can't go wrong with Cantu.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating masque is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Kaushay C.
I just used this for the first time, and I'm obsessed!
It's a thick formula, so I feel like it's actually helping my hair. And it goes on really well!
It helped detangle, which in turn made it easier to comb through.
I used it with the Evolve Platinum Deep Conditioning Cap for best results.
I regularly flat-iron and heat treat my hair and my hair feels healthier after just one use of this!
I followed it up with the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream for Natural Hair!
Katherine R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites products of Cantu, I use it when I'm going to colored my hair or after a haircut, it's a good option if you want to repair your hair.
Adriana s.
Coaldale, PA
As i mentioned earlier cantu is one my most favorite brands ! It smells amazing ! It is affordable i wish i could try all their products for free hahaha
Kristi B.
England, AR
The best product line i have found to nourish my curls. Thry provide thr perfecr balance of moisture and hold for the perfect cruls every day.
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It moisturizes hair immensely. Leaving it soft and healthy. It has improved greatly helping hair stay healthy and grow thicker.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
i really enjoyed this hair mask. i bought it at family dollar so it was also a really nice price. will use again.
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Could I use this on bleached hair ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigger size besides a packet ?