BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque is an intense conditioning treatment that restores and strengthens dry, damaged hair. see more...

Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
I have extremely dry hair. When it gets dry, it becomes very brittle and course.

So far, this is the first masque that I have tried and it is wonderful. My hair is so soft and moisturized afterwards. I have to use a few extra products to make my hair to my liking but as a first step, this has really helped my hair.

I plan on using this again if my hair becomes extremely dry again. I've always loved the Cantu line but this is definitely one of the best products they have, especially if you suffer from very dry hair, like myself.
Megan B.
Rochester, NY
For only a couple of bucks, this mask is GREAT. My hair has been dyed and bleached so many times in the past few years, so the ends of my hair have been rather dry lately. When I used this mask overnight, my hair felt soo much better the next day. I didnt need to use any heat and I only used up 1/2 the packet - and my hair is very long! I definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs a little pick me up!
Dakota H.
This has helped my hair so much! It smells amazing and leaves my damaged hair so soft. It’s cheap for how much this helps with damaged and over worked hair! Highly recommend!!!
Alondra M.
Orlando , FL
It really did not make that big of a difference. I was upset when I tried it, my hair did not feel soft and it was frizzy when it air dried 😩 It still is an affordable product but not really worth the money...
Rosemarie C.
It smells amazing the smell reminds me of a candy. I dye my hair blue and is really damaged but this have help to maintain my hair smoother. It brings it back to life
Gabriela S.
Having wavy and frizzy hair, hydration is key. This mask brought my dull hair back to life. It made it so much softer and healthy even after all the coloring and stripping. A
Paige M.
Obviously this stuff is for girls with curly dry hair! But personally, I used this after bleaching my hair and damaging the heck out of it. It smells amazing and definitely did the job! My hair felt so soft after and less damaged. My hair felt like straw after it was damaged but this stuff made it feel like hair again! So i definitely recommend this for those who use a lot of chemicals in their hair. Or even the people with kinky hair! You will love it!
Kaushay C.
I just used this for the first time, and I'm obsessed!
It's a thick formula, so I feel like it's actually helping my hair. And it goes on really well!
It helped detangle, which in turn made it easier to comb through.
I used it with the Evolve Platinum Deep Conditioning Cap for best results.
I regularly flat-iron and heat treat my hair and my hair feels healthier after just one use of this!
I followed it up with the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Cream for Natural Hair!
Ashlee Y.
Columbus
Smells good and makes hair nice and soft (I have a mix of 4a and 4b hair). I haven't used it with heat yet. I just wash, detangle and apply  Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Intensive Repair Deep Treatment Masque Packette overnight, wash and go in the morning! My curls are always looking fabulous after this process.
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love this masque. I generally leave it on from anywhere to an hour to two hours while doing homework. A cold rinse with a little coconut oil and my curls are poppin'! You can't go wrong with Cantu.
Dakota H.
My hair is damaged. :( Would I leave it in for the recommended time or over night?
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
Could I use this on bleached hair ?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this really condition your hair? Also does it come in a bigger size besides a packet ?
T K.