Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner

by Cantu

Cantu® Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner.

New!

Sulfate-free.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Helps hair retain natural oils.

Leaves hair healthy & hydrated.

Safe for natural & colored hair.

Made with 100% pure shea butter.

Would this work on fine curly hair for kids?
Ok so I have been using Cantu products for my hair to help define and condition my curls, is there any other brands or products out there that work better? These are basically what I have been using consistently Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner , Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Conditioning Co-Wash , Cantu Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream Shampoo, 13.5 oz , Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream , Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream
Does anyone know where I can buy like a pack of this conditioner or anything this brand for a reasonable price?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner!
2 days agoFt Lauderdale, FL
Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner uploaded by Mijal C.
I started using Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream ConditionerCantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo couple weeks ago and my hair came back to life. I’ve been doing keratin treatments for so long that my hair just lost every shape of curl, I’ve trained many products to get my curls back and Cantu finally did it for me! I would totally recommend this product it hydrates my hair and smells amazing!🤩
6 days agoHemet, CA
I love this conditioner! It works perfectly for my 4C hair! I usually do my wash and go’s with it too; Just slap some in, add some gel and I’m good to go. This is one of my favorite hair products by far.
2 months agoHolland
And we have another amazing curly girl product! Cantu is VERY affordable, which is a huge bonus for curly girls ( because we all know our bathrooms start to look like a salon with all of our products). This conditioner is silicon, paraben , and sulfate free. It has great slip, smells great, and works great as well. Using the conditioner alone you won’t notice a huge difference right away, but in he long run your curls will become more defined and healthy! Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner
2 months agoPort Coquitlam, BC
I have very curly, frizzy hair and this product is a life saver. I only use shampoo every couple weeks, but each time I shower I put this in my hair, brush it out because my hair is matted easily, and rinse it out. It makes my hair feel so hydrated. Definitely 5/5.
a month ago
Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner my first time using it and I like it a lot the conditioner make my hair so soft I like it alot and you use all the products together it come out good
2 months agoOrem, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Incredibly hydrating conditioner. I can’t use this as a cowash because getting it on or near my scalp weighs down my hair too much. I love to use it during a refresh though and when I know my hair needs the extra moisture.
a month agoEdison, NJ
Cantu Shea Butter For Natural Hair Hydrating Cream Conditioner uploaded by Yvonne R.
This product is cheap yet works like the expensive conditioners. It leaves my coily hair silky smooth and I could easily run my fingers through it with no tangles.
2 months agoBoynton Beach, FL
I don’t know why Cantu get such a bad rep for their products. I used this conditioner as a cowash and my hair looks great afterwards. It smells like coconut and leaves my curls super defined.
3 months agoWashington, DC
I like this product a lot however, this does not have a lot of slip so it is more difficult to detangle my hair while in the shower. I do love the smell of this though and I like the thick cream texture. I was satisfied but the only thing I would change is the slip factor of this product.
2 months ago
i would give this product or conditioner a 4 star rating because it is very moisturising for my hair and as a very ice coconutty smell and this conditioner doesnt contain any silicones sulfates or parabens which is one of the main things i llok for in hair products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...