BY CANTU

Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Conditioning Co-Wash.
New!
Creamy cleanser gently removes build up.
Leaves hair clean and moisturized. see more...

• So wats the difference between co wash an just a regular ...1 Answers
  • I have 4c hair that is very thick and kinky. I have alway...2 Answers
  • I have 4c hair and my hair is dry as a desert. I recently...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dm M.
Ohhh myy goodddddd this right here is my most favorite product for my hair. My hair is really curly and it helps my hair so much so it wont get frizzy. Frizzy hair has been my number one enemy for my hair and this right here does the job. Im glad i found this and i love it sooo much. Also you can use the leave-in conditioner and girlllllll you are good to go. 10/10 recommend!!!!!!
Kyneitra W.
Killeen, TX
This is a good cowash. It’s it my go to when I just want to clear my edges or rinse my hair without deep conditioning. I normally cowash my sons hair with this to help blow it out. I love Cantu products so this is great. I recommend using for a nice wash and go.
Brianna R.
This is my first time using this co wash and I'm not disappointed, it has a creamy consistency, not too heavy, and my hair feels clean and still moisturized. Best part is that it's under 8 dollars and has great quality.
Paris G.
Lancaster
Love this conditioner. I use it along with the shampoo. This is to be completely rinsed and then followed with a styling product. I go back and forth. During winter so ce the humidity is low I use it as a leave in and don't use styling products.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Try to bring my hair back to Live has been a PROCESS , one that I needed to trust and Cantu has definitely helped me trust the process of slowly but surely bringing my hair back to health. I love the smell, the fact that it’s affordable and my #1 favorite thing is that it does not leave my hair with a great feel nor does it weigh my hair down. Having curly hair I have to find products that work with and not against my hair and Cantu has definitely been my number 1 !!!
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
I like Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Conditioning Co-Wash. The smell is great and it cleanses without drying out. Still not sure about it since I haven't found the perfect combination of products for my curly going grey gracefully hair. 😊
Marielle S.
Florida
This is perfect whenever you need to revive your curls and get rid of the excess of products on it. Sometimes shampoos might be too harsh for your curls, losing your natural oils of the hair, so this is the best option when it comes to washing your hair. Or if you are a person who’s always in a rush and doesn’t have too much time.
Felicia E.
Ocoee, FL
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Conditioning Co-Wash has quickly become my go to for daily wash n go hair styles. My hair feels soft and my curls moisturized. Especially when used in conjunction with Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream which leaves my curls bouncy and defined.
Tiffany S.
Buford, GA
I have extremely curly, thick, frizzy hair and this company is the only one that makes product just for this. It's amazing. The cowash is perfect for people like me who don't like to wash their hair because of how dry it makes it. I use it about once a week.

#review #haircare #cantu #thickhair #frizzyhair #curlyhair
Christina C.
This stuff makes my hair feel creamy. I have 4c hair and I’m constantly trying to find ways to lock moisture in. This stuff never made my hair feel like it was stripping it. It’s weird at first because it doesn’t lather like shampoo would, but once you get used to that it’s a great product.
Dominique W.
Where can I find this at?
Maria M.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have 4c hair and my hair is dry as a desert. I recently read that shampoo strips your hair because it cleanses it. Which is why conditioning is put in to replace what was taken. I am on a budget and I do not want to waste my hard earned money.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have 4c hair that is very thick and kinky. I have always wondered what the point of co washing is and will it actually help my hair?
Demetra L.
Atlanta , GA
So wats the difference between co wash an just a regular shampoo?