Add a Photo

By Cantu Shea Butter

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coil Calm Detangler softens and conditions hair for easy tangle-free styling. Made with 100% Pure Shea Butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. Cantu for Natural Hair restores your real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curly, kinky, or wavy hair with Cantu for Natural Hair.
Photos (4)
Ella C.
Ella C.
Jamaica Plain, MA

Best spring product discovery! I have hard to manage, sometimes frizzy hair. That means Brush, brush and brush. Ouch that hearts to brush out knots of hair. I've been struggling to find the best Detangler. My friend luisa then told me about the product called Cantu® Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coil Calm Detangler. I tried it out and in 2 minutes my hair was un tangled and in perfect brand new condition ever!!! I was so happy I ran to my computer an made a review right now. I rate this 5 stars. 10 if It was possible. Get this and try it out! I liked it.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.

Usually with my hair type I can never find a product that really manages my curls. Thank God I finally found this product! its amazing and smells sooo wonderful. It doesn't make my hair too crunchy if i mix it with a littke bit of water & completely keeps my hair from frizzing. My curls stay perfect all day long. I love this product & recommend it to everybody.
Zyria R.
Zyria R.

Bessssstttttt thing for those with 3b-4b type hair. I have 4a so that's why I gave a range because I'm somewhat in the middle. I highly suggest & it doesn't take a lot and it's totally okay if you don't have a detangling brush it pretty much helps with whatever comb or brush you have but i suggest wide tooth combs if you're using a comb.
Kenesha T.
Kenesha T.
Lawrenceville, GA

I love this product so freaking much it give me life and the size is perfect it last pretty long and then price is very affordable. I use this product almost every day . I would recommend this to anyone
hannah b.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

i love how good my hair smells and soft it is after i use this product! the cantu line is definitely one of my favorites that i have found to work with my hair! i would definitely buy again!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.

This stuff is great on the curls! It's easy to run a comb after using this it's a creamy type of spray for it helps the curls to untangle! Down side is pretty pricey for a detangler!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.

Mm.. not the best detangler around.. The smell on this is way too strong, it leaves build up but it does detangle your hair.. It's ok but not the best.
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ

Amazing amazing amazing love love love stand by this product simply amazing line my curls love this stuff I swear !!!!!!!
Katreia B.
Katreia B.

How effective is this product and does it leave your hair feeling sticky? Also, if you use this product what else would you use to style afterwards?

Join Now