Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist

by Cantu

Cantu® Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist Shea Butter For Natural Hair.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Lasting moisture and shine.

Rehydrates and refreshes curls.

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist ? Is it just me or after a while of having this product in your hair does it get a little dry.
How’s the hold for frizziness? Nothing tames my nappy baby hairs😭
Does this makes your curls bounce?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product its one of the best ever product that I have used on my natural hair it makes my hair soft and easy to manage. It also makes it smell amazing
Cypress, TX
So far for the price, yes. Quality yess it's good. Conditioning? Not enough. It's a nice spray to hydrate curls but not enough to hold all day. I have long wavy kinks and it helps to bring back the curls together. I would repurchase but I would still on the look out for something better.
Trenton
Cantu is my favorite brand I have wavy hair and this is the only brand and product who helps me with my hair, others products leave my hair half straight and half curly but this one does not disappoints, I highly recommended
This product is alright. Kind of thick, so it can get clogged. They always come through w the package. I would make it thinner though. Very affordable! I would recommend to all my curly girls w type 3c/4a though!
Woonsocket, RI
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist uploaded by Rebecca L.
Purchased at: CVS
Cost efficient, great quality. Can be bought at your coner drug store or local Walmart or Target. Helps keep my hair healthy even with all the blow drying & hot ironing, or even if I decide to go with my natural curls, without leaving a heavy residue.
whitby , ON
Keeps the hair very moist and smooth. My hair is natural under my extensions and this helps maintain hydration. And leaves my roots very soft. I find this product to be very effective and I would recommend it for various hair types
Winchester, KY
Way to go Cantu! I absolutely love this product. First, the smell is so great! I constantly get compliments on how good my hair smells. Second, this product does what it says. It keeps my hair shiny, less frizzy, and helps hold my curls. I use it after my leave-in and gel on days I wear my hair naturally curly. Third, this product is for anyone with curls. I am a white woman, and even though this is often found in the ethnic hair care section, it is amazing on my 2a curls.
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist uploaded by Valentina M.
this is great when my hair is getting crazy and the humidity starts going up in specially in Miami so I put this coconut oil shine and hold mist stop some of the flyaways. I usually use it paired with Cantu Wave Whip Curling Mousse, 8.4 fl oz
Dalton, GA
I love this product! It gives my hair gloss and shine! It looks oike my hair isn't even damaged with this product! My hair is black, long and red on the tips, it makes it feel soft as well! I will definitely but this frequently!
Trying to es of hair mist I found out this Cantu which makes my curly and dry hair look nice shiny look. I aply just few sprays after styling it. It has incredible coconut scent which can be overpowering. It makes my hair fizzy free and my curls look defined. You need to wait till is dry out before going outside because you hair can look a bit fizzy. Indeed love it's divine scent and the way hold my curls that's why will buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
my House
a year ago
Tumi S. • 3 months ago
It's doesn't dry out my hair, though I use it everyday to keep my hair feeling soft and easy to comb.