Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist

by Cantu

Cantu® Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist Shea Butter For Natural Hair.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Lasting moisture and shine.

Rehydrates and refreshes curls.

Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist ? Is it just me or after a while of having this product in your hair does it get a little dry.
How’s the hold for frizziness? Nothing tames my nappy baby hairs😭
Does this makes your curls bounce?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Evansville, IN
LOVE! so in love with this stuff! It works so well with my hair. I have curly and very frizzy hair, and this does so well at taking it and giving it a little oomph for the hold. DEFINITELY will buy again
Baxter springs, ks
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this spray. Smells so good and my hair feels amazing after. Easy to use. Price and bottle are really good. I have no regrets with trying this product for the first time.
United States
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist uploaded by Fernanda N.
Love it, Love it, Love it!! The Cantu Shea Butter for natural hair was a great product for wavy to curly hair like mine it really holds the curls in without making them look stiff but rather natural. I discovered this product about a year ago and till then I'm still using it after I take a shower to hold my curls in. This is a great product because it contains great ingredients for your hair that are safe and non-damaging. Some of those ingredients are coconut oil, castor oil, almond oil, and avocado oil.... these ingredients are very soothing and hydrating to your hair which is why I love this so much. I also want to say that I hope the price never goes up because I have alot of hair and I have to constantly buy this mist and it would be a bummer for me. P. S. : THIS MIST HAS THE BEST SMELL TO IT AS WELL, AND IT STAYS IN ALL DAY☀ *** and Yess the bottle is empty***😂
Seymour , CT
This spray is awesome. It definitely helps keep my hair from completely drying out. I like to spray it on right after getting out of the shower when my hair is still wet.
Jefferson City, MO
It works well on my daughters coarse hair!! Doesn't leave hair feeling oily or weighed down. Leaves beautiful bouncy curls that are manageable! [product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-coconut-oil-shine-&-hold-mist]
Royal Plm Bch, FL
have very thick curly hair which is unmanageable at times. These products are great - they make my hair feel so smooth and amazing - more than many products that claim to do this. The only slight negative was the overpowering smell of coconut when I started using it - it was very sickly however after a few weeks I don't notice it and I get so many comments on how great my hair smells! Fantastic range of products! With this product I would say it's s spray rather than a mist so you can get more than you bargained for if you think a light mist will come out of it. It did reduce frizz and produced a lovely shine - very sweet coconut smell but you do get used to it. Again a lovely addition to the range.
Terre Haute, IN
So far so good I actually bought this just on a hunch to compare it against other products at our local beauty supply which let me remind u im from a small town and it has very few products compared to the larger cities i will say this isnt a bad product nothing in this cantu collection is and its resonable although compared to other i have have had better and some of the things they name their products arent exact i bought a edge control and it did lay it down for awhile but compared to others not as long its a oily substance so i dont see how that could ve considered a good edge control anyway but overall i feel like u pay for what u want i wouldnt buy any larger size products just pocket size for my purse
1,596 reviews
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist uploaded by Wendy C.
I use this to refresh my 3b spiral curls and it's the best one I've ever used,the coconut tropical scent is heaven!!! The spray top kinda sprays out in a stream but I'm able to work with it. I'll either spray some in my hands and work it through my hair or get another spray bottle and apply it on my hair lightly. This refreshes and hydrates my curls perfectly and doesn't weigh my curls down at all!!
Geronimo, OK
Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist uploaded by Deborah C.
Cantú se ga convertido en mi marca favorita para pelo rizado, desde el shampoo hasta el del son magníficos, dejando tu cabello y rizos luciendo saludables, brillantes y sano. Lo mejor de todo es que es fácil de conseguir y a muy buen precio.
Peekskill , NY
1,067 reviews
I love this hair product I used this all 2018 and it kept my hair super shiny and kept my curls in tact ! I love using this to give my curls some life back ! I love the mist it’s super fine and the smell is so delicious! This helped my curls look super defined and I loved the over all look of my hair , highly recommend if your looking for something for your curl game !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
my House
a year ago
Tumi S. • 3 months ago
It's doesn't dry out my hair, though I use it everyday to keep my hair feeling soft and easy to comb.