BY CANTU #67 in Hair Oil

Cantu® Coconut Oil Shine & Hold Mist Shea Butter For Natural Hair.

No sulfate silicone parabens or mineral oil.

Lasting moisture and shine.

Rehydrates and refreshes curls. see more...

• I Just Don't Know What To Use This Product For. I Brought It Abou...2 Answers
  • Is this best used with another product or just on a wash and go?1 Answers
  • Does this actually make your hair looks shiny? Does it make your ...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Holly H.
Winchester, KY
Way to go Cantu! I absolutely love this product. First, the smell is so great! I constantly get compliments on how good my hair smells.
Second, this product does what it says. It keeps my hair shiny, less frizzy, and helps hold my curls. I use it after my leave-in and gel on days I wear my hair naturally curly.
Third, this product is for anyone with curls. I am a white woman, and even though this is often found in the ethnic hair care section, it is amazing on my 2a curls.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Cantu is a really great brand. This product is great for my thick, curly hair that has a lot of frizz. The product was easy to open and apply, and I like that this can be found in most stores. I apply this after a shower and before styling. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, and gives it a very nice scent as well. This is an affordable and effective product and I would recommend.
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
This is perfect on my natural hair days! My hair gets super kinky and coarse so it’s nice to have a product like this available. It also flakes like the leave-in-conditioner but I’m less surprised by that as this is a spray product.
Brittany R.
Wichita
I really didnt see a difference with or without this. I tried this on a few different hairstyles on my natural 4c hair really didn't add shine or hold I didn't like the way it made my hair feel it was kinda of sticky I wouldn't buy it again
Sam B.
Dalton
I love this product! It gives my hair gloss and shine! It looks oike my hair isn't even damaged with this product! My hair is black, long and red on the tips, it makes it feel soft as well! I will definitely but this frequently!
jasmin g.
So I just got this product and.... I love it. Leaves my hair refreshed, soft, and with shine. I would definitely recommend this to my natural girls out there. I got it from the beauty supply for about 4 or 5 bucks. It’s a great buy and I Weill definitely be adding it to must have list!
Angelique S.
Jefferson City, MO
It works well on my daughters coarse hair!! Doesn't leave hair feeling oily or weighed down. Leaves beautiful bouncy curls that are manageable! [product:cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-coconut-oil-shine-&-hold-mist]
Rory S.
Fair Oaks, CA
This stuff is great for frizzy hair and fly aways. It helps hold down the frizz but doesn’t make it stiff or feel like there is a ton of product in it. It’s great for curly or thick hair.
tiara s.
TERRE HAUTE, IN
So far so good I actually bought this just on a hunch to compare it against other products at our local beauty supply which let me remind u im from a small town and it has very few products compared to the larger cities i will say this isnt a bad product nothing in this cantu collection is and its resonable although compared to other i have have had better and some of the things they name their products arent exact i bought a edge control and it did lay it down for awhile but compared to others not as long its a oily substance so i dont see how that could ve considered a good edge control anyway but overall i feel like u pay for what u want i wouldnt buy any larger size products just pocket size for my purse
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Cantú se ga convertido en mi marca favorita para pelo rizado, desde el shampoo hasta el del son magníficos, dejando tu cabello y rizos luciendo saludables, brillantes y sano. Lo mejor de todo es que es fácil de conseguir y a muy buen precio.
Karla W.
Indianapolis, IN
I Just Don't Know What To Use This Product For. I Brought It About A Month Ago But Still Have Not Used It.
Andrea R.
PALMDALE, CA
Does this leave your hairy a nice shiny look, or does it seem a bit oily looking ?
Tyjuana M.
Columbus, GA
Is this something that would last long on your hair?
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Is this best used with another product or just on a wash and go?
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Does this actually make your hair looks shiny? Does it make your hair look greasy or oily?