Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCantu
Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair

by Cantu

Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to help moisturize and repair damaged, dry and brittle hair. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Provides intense moisture and strength. Embrace your curly, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals.

I’ve been looking for really good deep conditioning masks for my type 4 curly hair and wanted to know if this product would be worth it and make a visible difference with my hair?
Does anyone know how good is this from 1-10 For damage hair and does it bring your natural curls back?
I Does it help with curly frizzy hair?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair!
Chandra G.
I purchased the sample pack of the Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque from my local Family Dollar just to try it out and I must say that I was super pleased with the results. This product contains no mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin or propylene. It is a thick consistency but penetrates into the hair shaft well for a great treatment to strengthen and replenish dry damaged hair. I applied this cream and sat under my hooded dryer for about 45mins. and upon rinsing my hair was soft, bouncy, curls defined and well moisturized. My hair was easy to comb and style after using cold water to rinse out this product. I  will continue to use this product and recommend to all natural curly hair woman.
Eleanor S.
California
Great great great product!!! Really helped fix my hair and renewed my locks and they have never looked this good!
arwen N.
stockton
Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair uploaded by arwen N.
I love love LOVE this hair mask! The smell is just wonderful, it’s a type of sweet/fruity scent. After I had bleached my hair, it was dry, fragile and damaged but overtime that I’ve been using this mask it has brought back life to my hair. It so soft and shiny I’m actually surprised on how well it’s treated my hair. ♡ #cantu #hairmask #hair #selfcare #sheabutter
narcisse W.
Heard a lot about this product prior to buying, so I decided to try it for myself being that I was in need of a new deep conditioner. I'm in love with the scent, but I didn't notice any real difference in my hair. I even left the product in over night.. still no repair. Love the scent but I don't think ill purchase again.
Heather L.
Knollwood, TX
Back when I had dry damage hair due to too much bleach, this was the only thing that could help tame it. I used this once a week and it help my hair hydrate and smooth and I couldn’t live without it!
Robin L.
I am Caucasian with thick,curly hair. I tried this and my hair was left greasy, and had a few crunchy spots.It took 3 washings to remove. I will try one more time, using a cap and combing through.
Yoddit M.
Mask gets the job done. Thick formula goes on smooth and rinses out clean. Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.
Maria A.
Waterbury, CT
Great product my hair is more manageable and easier to comb ty love it so much definitely recommend it to everyone
Luisa P.
Washington, DC
I love Cantu! I can’t say enough about this brand 🥰 it helps so much my curls, my hair is a combination 3B,c and 4A it makes wonders for it. I would really recommend it. If u have wavy or curly hair u should give it a try!
Luz R.
Fort Knox, KY
Compré este producto por recomendación. Me pareció bastante bien. Solo que cuando me lo quito no deja el cabello suave.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salome B.
Miami
il y a un an
Sopo S. il y a un an
I used it and I can recommend it. Smell of Shea is amazing and it’s good for hair 😍