BY CANTU

Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to help moisturize and repair damaged, dry and brittle hair. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Provides intense moisture and strength. Embrace your curly, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brianna C.
Although this isn’t the best deep treatment I’ve tried it does the job for its price. If I’m ever on a budget this is one of two hair treatments i will pick up. My 3C curls look very juicy and moisturized afterwards. I would definitely recommend you give this a try if you’re new to natural hair, haven’t found a good treatment, or simply on a budget. I don’t recommend to those who are used to more expensive treatments they are definitely two different types of quality.

PROS:
Affordable
Lasts a long time
Nice smell
Makes my hair look very good afterwards

CONS:
Very hard to find in stores I have to go to beauty supply stores to find versus the drugstore.
Can’t detangle with this treatment but most are like that
Vibingwith K.
Prairieville, LA
I love the whole Cantu Haircare line . The product made my hair super soft and definitely tackled my split ends. I have natural 3c/4a hairtype, the only thing that I’m not a fan of is the consistency of the product. It’s super thick and kind of hardens my hair a little bit. I guess that because it’s a hair masque. Its perfect for just a quick deep conditioner. I’ll give this product 4 stars Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair .
KG g.
Love this product..started deep conditioning my hair regularly a few months ago and this product really worked for my hair. It leaves hair feeling soft and moisturized. Plays a big part in my hair regimen to growing my hair back thicker and longer..again this worked for my hair and I currently have relaxed hair. What worked for my hair may not work for your hair..everybody hair is different but I would recommend it if you are looking for a good deep conditioner at a good affordable price
Page W.
Morristown
Love this stuff! This product smells absolutely amazing! My hair is still pretty healthy, and I have only put highlights in it one time. This is great to do 1-2 a month just to keep the healthy hair up! Definitely will keep using this product!
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
this isn’t the best hair masque i’ve used but it definitely still does wonders. personally i leave it in over night for my best results. it doesn’t really condition my hair well but overall works great for my curls
Gabby S.
By far one of my favorite deep conditioners. It smells amazing and a small amount goes a long way. I bought the small packaged & with my hair being low density/low porosity, I was able to use half and save the rest for another week. It is very affordable and totally worth it.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Loved this product. I bought a single-use packet for less than $2.00. Needless to say I did not have high expectations. I was amazed. The smell was fantastic. I left it on my hair (including my roots) for about a half an hour, rinsed out, then followed my usual routine. My curls felt awesome and clumped better than usual. I see this happening at least biweekly for me. :) Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for HairAlberto VO5® Extra Body Volumizing ConditionerSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner Trial & Travel SizeLA Looks™ Mega Mega Hold Level 9 Hold Hair Gel 8 oz. Tube
Autumn C.
Marietta, GA
Definitely happy! My hair is dyed black, and can't decide if it's curly or wavy lol, but it's definitely damaged! I used it tonight for the first time without heat immediately after I dyed my hair. I noticed a difference when rinsing and now, after adding my leave-in spray? I'm sold! It wouldn't work as a leave-in for my tastes, as it dried crunchy (like whole bottle of gel used-crunchy!). But it smells great, and my hair feels so much better after using it! Lucky that my boyfriend got it for me because he knows I complain about my hair needing help <3
Nyair W.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This conditioner is an amazing detangler. It infuses moisture very quickly and if a leave in is used afterwards the moisture locks in for days. This product alone defines curls very effectively and after mixing castor oil into mine I've noticed substantial hair growth. I use this once a week either on my natural hair or my tracks.
Berline B.
I really like this treatment. It's very thick and as "masky" as stated. I usually do it overnight and get great results. My hair feels soft and malleable and smells nice too. But I personally believe that cantu products have a distinct or unique smell. Anyways, I always say try it before you knock it. It may work for me and you might need something else. But all I'm saying is: it works for me because it met those needs.
Taquita c.
Vanceboro, NC
When I use this I didn't wash it out my hair is that going to mess up my hair?
Ivonne R.
Does this make hair oily?
Ernestine P.
Brawley, CA
What is a good product to restore dry, damaged, falling out hair?
Mariani S.
Does this is good for frizz and rebels hair?
Ivonne R.
Does this make hair oily?