BY CANTU

Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to help moisturize and repair damaged, dry and brittle hair. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Provides intense moisture and strength. Embrace your curly, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
I've been a fan of Cantu products for almost 9 years. When I had dreadlocks I used their Shea Butter Gel to retwist my locs because it made them so soft and didn't cause any buildup. Fast forward to 2015 when I discovered that they've really expanded their product selection. My hair is naturally very dry, so keeping it moisturized can be challenging. However, the Deep Treatment Mask does a great job of replenishing and increasing the moisture that is lost during shampooing. It smells great, is very affordable and it's easy to find in stores. Definitely a staple in my hair care routine!
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product and I think it does a good job on my hair. My hair prefers this over the other natural hair Deep conditioners/Deep treatments. My hair wash days are typically twice a week, and I try to incorporate this product on one of the days. I will say that I am not a fan of the price increase of this item.
Carmela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always used Cantu hair product on my natural because it's budget friendly and it's safe to use. When I purchased this hair mask at Walmart it was no more than $6. I love how it really saturates my hair while waiting at least 15 minutes. Overall, I would get this again!
Paige F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say this enough. This stuff saved my hair. I did have some pretty bad dead ends and I tried to save them. I ended up cutting and cut my hair into a bob. This stuff is a miracle worker and I swear buy it. If I didn't use this my hair would be in worst condition.
Kalvineta H.
This product absolutely conditions your hair, treats your hair, and it leaves your hair feeling soft and strong. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who has natural hair, severely damaged Virgin Hair, or severely damaged relaxed hair.
Te'Mia H.
Fort Worth, TX
This deep treatment does exactly what it says. It does moisturize your hair. Very well. I've noticed that shea butter works great on my hair. So that's a plus. The scent is awesome and I would repurchase again. Highly recommended.
KG g.
Zachary, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product..started deep conditioning my hair regularly a few months ago and this product really worked for my hair. It leaves hair feeling soft and moisturized. Plays a big part in my hair regimen to growing my hair back thicker and longer..again this worked for my hair and I currently have relaxed hair. What worked for my hair may not work for your hair..everybody hair is different but I would recommend it if you are looking for a good deep conditioner at a good affordable price
Lois C.
I am seriously in love with this product. After I wash my hair and put this baby in, my hair smells amazingggggg!! and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. I highly recommend.
Emily A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing for it's price! My hair smells so amazing after this treatment, and it also looks noticeablly shiner and healthier. It doesn't make my hair greasy either!
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this product. I bought a single-use packet for less than $2.00. Needless to say I did not have high expectations. I was amazed. The smell was fantastic. I left it on my hair (including my roots) for about a half an hour, rinsed out, then followed my usual routine. My curls felt awesome and clumped better than usual. I see this happening at least biweekly for me. :) Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for HairAlberto VO5 Extra Body Conditioner - 2 CountSheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Shine ConditionerLA Looks™ Mega Mega Hold Level 9 Hold Hair Gel 8 oz. Tube
Ivonne R.
Does this make hair oily?
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is a good product to restore dry, damaged, falling out hair?
Taquita c.
Vanceboro, NC
When I use this I didn't wash it out my hair is that going to mess up my hair?
Ernestine P.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What hair product is good to restore dry, damaged, falling out Hair?
Delilah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work on color hair ? Or color safe ?