BY CANTU

Penetrates deep into the hair shaft to help moisturize and repair damaged, dry and brittle hair. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Provides intense moisture and strength. Embrace your curly, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• What is a good product to restore dry, damaged, falling o...1 Answers
  • so if i leave this cant u masque thing in my hair overnig...2 Answers
  • When I use this I didn't wash it out my hair is that goin...2 Answers
Katelyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love the whole Cantu Haircare line . The product made my hair super soft and definitely tackled my split ends. I have natural 3c/4a hairtype, the only thing that I’m not a fan of is the consistency of the product. It’s super thick and kind of hardens my hair a little bit. I guess that because it’s a hair masque. Its perfect for just a quick deep conditioner. I’ll give this product 4 stars Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque for Hair .
Brianna C.
Although this isn’t the best deep treatment I’ve tried it does the job for its price. If I’m ever on a budget this is one of two hair treatments i will pick up. My 3C curls look very juicy and moisturized afterwards. I would definitely recommend you give this a try if you’re new to natural hair, haven’t found a good treatment, or simply on a budget. I don’t recommend to those who are used to more expensive treatments they are definitely two different types of quality.

PROS:
Affordable
Lasts a long time
Nice smell
Makes my hair look very good afterwards

CONS:
Very hard to find in stores I have to go to beauty supply stores to find versus the drugstore.
Can’t detangle with this treatment but most are like that
KG g.
Love this product..started deep conditioning my hair regularly a few months ago and this product really worked for my hair. It leaves hair feeling soft and moisturized. Plays a big part in my hair regimen to growing my hair back thicker and longer..again this worked for my hair and I currently have relaxed hair. What worked for my hair may not work for your hair..everybody hair is different but I would recommend it if you are looking for a good deep conditioner at a good affordable price
Marquita S.
Richmond
This deep treatment masque works wonders for my hair. It's moisturizing and smells good. It softens my hair and detangles my curls. It's very affordable. It meets my expectation because it really conditions my hair, because it is damaged. I would recommend the Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque to others who have dry, damaged hair.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I picked up a one use packet of this Can't Shea Butter Deep Treatment Hair Masque at Family Dollar. My hair has been unruly lately with all the unusually high humidity we have had. I put it on right after shampooing in the shower and left it in for the duration. My hair is much softer and manageable. Great product at an inexpensive price.
Page W.
Morristown
Love this stuff! This product smells absolutely amazing! My hair is still pretty healthy, and I have only put highlights in it one time. This is great to do 1-2 a month just to keep the healthy hair up! Definitely will keep using this product!
Pao F.
The product smells wonderful but my hair felt a little dry and I did get an allergic reaction from it. I’m not sure what I’m allergic to but it went away as soon as I washed my hair with a different product. I do have friends that use this product and they get great results. It’s unfortunate that I can’t use it specially because it’s very affordable.
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
this isn’t the best hair masque i’ve used but it definitely still does wonders. personally i leave it in over night for my best results. it doesn’t really condition my hair well but overall works great for my curls
Kona D.
Tallahassee
This product gave my hair life!! My hair was becoming way to dry and really hard to handle. Once I started using this I could tell how much better my hair looked right away. It felt moisturized and softer. My hair looked healthier.
khrystal c.
It makes hair stronger but not as drying as a protein treatment and leaves hair moisturized but not too stretchy! It rinses out well without too much residue but can be left in for problem breakage areas too. The main downside is that I need to stock up on these because I cant find this anywhere but walmart.com.
so if i leave this cant u masque thing in my hair overnight, for great smooth curls, am i supposed to wash it out in the morning or just leave it in??  HEELP!!!!
Taquita c.
Vanceboro, NC
When I use this I didn't wash it out my hair is that going to mess up my hair?
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
What is a good product to restore dry, damaged, falling out hair?
Mariani S.
Does this is good for frizz and rebels hair?
Ivonne R.
Does this make hair oily?