BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly...2 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
Jane R.
I just picked this product up. I like it. It doesn't have Cantu's signature smell. I would encourage you to purchase it. It adds shine. If you use it in combination with the leave in conditioning repair cream the results are awesome!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this oil sheen. It protects my hair from breaking from heating products and it does controls my frizz from my natural curly hair. It also smells amazing. The only thing you dont want to do is spray to much in your hair because it will have your hair sticky and oily. Other than that its a must have.
Darian A.
This product is amazing! It adds a shine and lots of moisture to it. It's really affordable I got mine from a beauty supply store. It has a nice scent and it's pretty long lasting. I would definitely buy it again but that won't be for a while because it lasts for a long timešŸ˜Š
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
Perfect for relaxed hair that needs a pick me up. I also use this product when I have a style in my hair that needs to be revived. This light weight formula is great because your hair doesn't feel heavy after using a couple times. The smell is also light.
Amber F.
I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It moisturizes it just enough that it doesn't feel dry and it also adds some shine.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen. This has the smell of other Cantu products so it's heavenly. My only complaint is that I guess I was heavy handed and used it all in like 3 weeks. M oil sheen usually lasts months.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
I have recently purchased this product and it is AMAZING! I use it for my braids and for when I flat iron which is not often. It has a really great scent without being overbearing.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee , WI
The ABSOLUTE BEST oil sheen out there for natural hair. It's gets hair silky smooth and shiny. It smells like candy and overall well made. Love this oil sheen.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is the best oil sheen I love all of there products! It smells really really good it's a little greasy when u over do it but overall the best out
Mikaela O.
Dunkirk, NY
This is a great product to use if you're looking for something that gives your hair shine without making it greasy or to heavy with product.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,