BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair an...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
Amber F.
I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It moisturizes it just enough that it doesn't feel dry and it also adds some shine.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen. This has the smell of other Cantu products so it's heavenly. My only complaint is that I guess I was heavy handed and used it all in like 3 weeks. M oil sheen usually lasts months.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
I have recently purchased this product and it is AMAZING! I use it for my braids and for when I flat iron which is not often. It has a really great scent without being overbearing.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee, WI
The ABSOLUTE BEST oil sheen out there for natural hair. It's gets hair silky smooth and shiny. It smells like candy and overall well made. Love this oil sheen.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
This is the best oil sheen I love all of there products! It smells really really good it's a little greasy when u over do it but overall the best out
Mikaela O.
Dunkirk, NY
This is a great product to use if you're looking for something that gives your hair shine without making it greasy or to heavy with product.
Daphne W.
Atlanta, GA
This oil sheen is definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my hair shiny all day. It's lightweight so it's doesn't give the greasy look.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
sarah r.
It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day. Afterwards it was fine!
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
I really want to try this product. I've had something similar to this and it was ok but I've been pursuaded to try this out.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,