BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
Marcia B.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice shine and smell. Not too heavy and not to oily. Don't know what else to say but I like it and I will purchase it again
Mikaela O.
Mikaela O.
Dunkirk, NY
This is a great product to use if you're looking for something that gives your hair shine without making it greasy or to heavy with product.
sarah r.
sarah r.
It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day. Afterwards it was fine!
Java S.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for relaxed hair that needs a pick me up. I also use this product when I have a style in my hair that needs to be revived. This light weight formula is great because your hair doesn't feel heavy after using a couple times. The smell is also light.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Darian A.
Darian A.
This product is amazing! It adds a shine and lots of moisture to it. It's really affordable I got mine from a beauty supply store. It has a nice scent and it's pretty long lasting. I would definitely buy it again but that won't be for a while because it lasts for a long timeūüėä
Sierra Q.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen. This has the smell of other Cantu products so it's heavenly. My only complaint is that I guess I was heavy handed and used it all in like 3 weeks. M oil sheen usually lasts months.
Amber F.
Amber F.
I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It moisturizes it just enough that it doesn't feel dry and it also adds some shine.
Jenneriel Djajadi L.
Jenneriel Djajadi L.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I recommend this product highly for girls with curly or big hairstrands. It is a product that keep your hair shiny but it also leaves out a good smell and soft hair after that. Perfectly satisfied!!
Deisiele R.
Deisiele R.
Tenho muita curiosidade de usar este produto
Já ouvir comentários sobre ele e história de usar a linha toda dele para se é realmente o que falam
Dependo do resultado posso esta divulgando ate no meu canal do you
tube
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,