BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair an...2 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
Darian A.
This product is amazing! It adds a shine and lots of moisture to it. It's really affordable I got mine from a beauty supply store. It has a nice scent and it's pretty long lasting. I would definitely buy it again but that won't be for a while because it lasts for a long time😊
Amber F.
I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it. The smell is amazing and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or oily. It moisturizes it just enough that it doesn't feel dry and it also adds some shine.
Sierra Q.
Mobile, AL
I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen. This has the smell of other Cantu products so it's heavenly. My only complaint is that I guess I was heavy handed and used it all in like 3 weeks. M oil sheen usually lasts months.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently purchased this product and it is AMAZING! I use it for my braids and for when I flat iron which is not often. It has a really great scent without being overbearing.
Mikaela O.
Dunkirk, NY
This is a great product to use if you're looking for something that gives your hair shine without making it greasy or to heavy with product.
brittney a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan of cantu oil sheen! very light weight not to greasy! keeps hair shiny ! I'd recommend it anytime !
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
sarah r.
It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day. Afterwards it was fine!
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice shine and smell. Not too heavy and not to oily. Don't know what else to say but I like it and I will purchase it again
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best oil sheen I love all of there products! It smells really really good it's a little greasy when u over do it but overall the best out
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,