Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray

by Cantu

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage

I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray!
Product Highlights
This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup.in 2 reviews
I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it.in 1 review
I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen.in 1 review
It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day.in 1 review
2 months agoGonzales , LA
Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray uploaded by Lacee L.
Purchased at: Walmart
i really enjoy this Cantu Shea Butter deep conditioner. I dont think it was pricey at all or i wouldn't have tried it. This can leave your hair extremely oily. This oil sheen deep conditioning spray softens and conditions your hair and also protect from heat damage. That's where you get your hair shiny silky and smooth. I would recommend this to a friend of mine.
2 years agoTempe, AZ
All of the Cantu products smell amazing and this is no exception. It does everything that it says it does. It moisturizes, softens, protects against heat damage, and adds shine. I have used this on my 4b/4c hair in its natural state and when it was flat ironed. It can be very oily so don’t use more than you need to. And don’t be afraid to work it into your strands.
2 years agoPine Hill, AL
This oil sheen DOES NOT play when it says put it 10 inches away... Put it 10 inches away from your hair please, this spray has came through for me with the oils and I’m still using it till this day, this spray is packed with oil your hair will be so oily you can use your hair as a travel size lotion cushion, and the smell is amazing it’s not strong and doesn’t make you want to leave the room, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product for any naturalista on those cold days when breakage comes upon us.
a year ago
I love Cantu products as a whole. This is my go to hair spray. You can get this anywhere. Target, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart. Its affordable, not heavy, leaves your hair smelling good&feeling moisturized, tames those fly aways. I tried a lot of hair sprays over the yrs but I always come back to this.
2 years agoLakewood, WA
I've been using this for a long time! Makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated which I need! It has so many benefits for your hair that's why I keep buying it I wanna buy the other products from this brand hope they are just as good or better
9 months ago
I love the smell.  It's fruity, unlike that baby powder scented pink oil.  The spray oil conditions my dry, frizzy hair & smooths it out so I don't have to use heat on it.  My hair is thick & coarse.  I wouldn't suggest someone with fine hair use it, due to it being oil that weighs your hair down some.  I need that extra weight to keep my mane calm.
2 years agoHickory, NC
I like this oil sheen but I don't use it too often or too much. I don't like adding too much that it'll cause my hair way too oily than normal. I just use it when I feel like my hair is dry that day. It's good for anyone who wants to add shines in their hair.
2 years agoWashington , DC
Every girl who wears weave gotta know that this is a must I have curly coarse Black hair so I need this in order to keep my hair moisturized this product is extremely affordable and definitely worth the buy or the try
a year agoMiddletown, NY
This smells amazing!!! I only use it after I flat iron my hair to give it that nice shine and sleeker look. It’s really good and helps with frizz. It lasts long too and does not make your hair hard at all.
3 months ago
It’s prettu good. It smells good and holds strong. I don’t know the price but it would be worth it. It has good value . I don’t know how to improve it because I only used it once. I have thick curly hair and I would recommend this to others because it works