BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and ...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
Jane R.
Jane R.
I just picked this product up. I like it. It doesn't have Cantu's signature smell. I would encourage you to purchase it. It adds shine. If you use it in combination with the leave in conditioning repair cream the results are awesome!
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Atlanta, GA
This oil sheen is definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my hair shiny all day. It's lightweight so it's doesn't give the greasy look.
Destiny W.
Destiny W.
Hammond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to try this product. I've had something similar to this and it was ok but I've been pursuaded to try this out.
brittney a.
brittney a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan of cantu oil sheen! very light weight not to greasy! keeps hair shiny ! I'd recommend it anytime !
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil sheen. It protects my hair from breaking from heating products and it does controls my frizz from my natural curly hair. It also smells amazing. The only thing you dont want to do is spray to much in your hair because it will have your hair sticky and oily. Other than that its a must have.
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I like this oil sheen but I don't use it too often or too much. I don't like adding too much that it'll cause my hair way too oily than normal. I just use it when I feel like my hair is dry that day. It's good for anyone who wants to add shines in their hair.
monique n.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a long time! Makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated which I need! It has so many benefits for your hair that's why I keep buying it I wanna buy the other products from this brand hope they are just as good or better
Tatiana L.
Tatiana L.
This is a must have. I always spray this in my hair after washing it & the magic it does for me by adding the right amount of oil I need. Also I love the smell of all the cantu products
Rockea J.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best oil sheen I love all of there products! It smells really really good it's a little greasy when u over do it but overall the best out
Khariane G.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently purchased this product and it is AMAZING! I use it for my braids and for when I flat iron which is not often. It has a really great scent without being overbearing.
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,