BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray: Leaves hair shiny, silky smooth Softens and conditions deep down Helps prevent heat damage see more...

• I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair an...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is a great product to use to add sheen to your hair without weighing your hair down and having a lot of product buildup." in 2 reviews
  • "I've recently started using this brand of oil sheen lately and I'm in love with it." in 1 review
  • "It was a really good product to get the oils into my hair but it took to my hair "odd" the first day." in 1 review
  • "I have natural hair and I still use oil sheen for added protection against humidity and sheen." in 1 review
Britnee J.
I used this spray pretty much daily. It definitely leaves just enough sheen and does not dry out my 4C hair. You do not need much. I use this when I am wearing natural hair out and when I am wearing protective styles such as braids. Its lightweight and does not leave any residue, no crunchy feeling, or awful stickinessI purchase it from my local BSS for no more than $6.
Monae M.
Saint Louis, MO
All of the Cantu products smell amazing and this is no exception. It does everything that it says it does. It moisturizes, softens, protects against heat damage, and adds shine. I have used this on my 4b/4c hair in its natural state and when it was flat ironed. It can be very oily so don’t use more than you need to. And don’t be afraid to work it into your strands.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
I've very picky about hairsprays because I don't want them to be too greasy or heavy on my hair. Cantu does not to that. This hairspray is amazing. It gives a nice shine without being greasy, it's lightweight and it can also be used as heat protectant.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this oil sheen. It protects my hair from breaking from heating products and it does controls my frizz from my natural curly hair. It also smells amazing. The only thing you dont want to do is spray to much in your hair because it will have your hair sticky and oily. Other than that its a must have.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I've been using this for a long time! Makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated which I need! It has so many benefits for your hair that's why I keep buying it I wanna buy the other products from this brand hope they are just as good or better
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
Perfect for relaxed hair that needs a pick me up. I also use this product when I have a style in my hair that needs to be revived. This light weight formula is great because your hair doesn't feel heavy after using a couple times. The smell is also light.
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
I like this oil sheen but I don't use it too often or too much. I don't like adding too much that it'll cause my hair way too oily than normal. I just use it when I feel like my hair is dry that day. It's good for anyone who wants to add shines in their hair.
Tatiana L.
This is a must have. I always spray this in my hair after washing it & the magic it does for me by adding the right amount of oil I need. Also I love the smell of all the cantu products
Jane R.
I just picked this product up. I like it. It doesn't have Cantu's signature smell. I would encourage you to purchase it. It adds shine. If you use it in combination with the leave in conditioning repair cream the results are awesome!
Darian A.
This product is amazing! It adds a shine and lots of moisture to it. It's really affordable I got mine from a beauty supply store. It has a nice scent and it's pretty long lasting. I would definitely buy it again but that won't be for a while because it lasts for a long time😊
Chelsea V.
Evans, Co
I wonder if this leaves hair greasy? I have natural curly hair and sometimes serums can make my hair look too shiny,