BY CANTU

Made with pure shea butter. Helps prevent breakage, tangling and frizz Restores moisture to dry or damaged hair and scalp Leaves hair soft and silky smooth with lasting shine. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer is made with pure Shea Butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.  Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer protects, conditions, and penetrates each strand without weighing hair down. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer helps. . . Richly condition dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients Nourish, repair and strengthen hair to reduce split ends and breakage. Revitalize, detangle, and add shine to hair Prevent sun and heat damage to hair. This finished product not tested on animals ; see more...

• Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so I got th...3 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
  • "i use it every day and it has a great smell and help alot with oily skin !" in 1 review
  • "This product does really good for my hair it helps keep moisture it has made my transition to natural hair so much easier " in 1 review
  • "Anything made by cantu is great for natural hair!" in 1 review
  • "i have this stuff at home and it works wonders on my hair and it makes my hair very soft and i love the smell it gives off on my hair" in 1 review
Dajah J.
Dajah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily moisturizer for dry hair. Compared to others, I love how soft this makes my hair feel and after a few hours, my hair still feels moisturized. I just apply it from the end of hair to the roots. Also, my hair looks shiny and it even helps with breakage. I'm always recommending. Cantu products to my friends and family. It really works!
Markena B.
Markena B.
Atlanta
I started using this on my natural hair as my daily moisturizer and noticed that my hair in he back would be dry after a few hours and so I looked at the ingredients in this and turns out it has glycerine, alcohol, etc... This that are a big red flag on natural hair I threw the bottle in the trash and wouldn't recommend this product on natural hair.
Sasha R.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product help me through the system where I was too lazy to wash or comb my hair. It was manageable and kelp my hair moisturize and in place through the day without the need of gel...the product is affordable you pay no more than $6 and no less than $5.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
Smells great, leaves your hair soft and shiny. Perfect for people with thick hair that frizzes easily. It also defines curls and gives them volume. Overall this is a great product and i would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Eugeanna L.
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
I love the way that this product smells it is a great moisturizer. not to greasy or to thick. I have been using it for about two weeks. love it . the product is also light enough to use on a child's hair
Umika M.
Umika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good moistuzer for dry hair. it's just a little bit greasy to me when it finally settles into your hair but it's good none the less. does the job. smells good.
Danielle  D.
Danielle D.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this EVERY morning! I tend to not tie my hair up 24/7 so sometimes I do wake up with naps but that can easily be cured with some water and this product.
Joye J.
Joye J.
I use this daily and it's the first product that doesn't weight my hair down. plus it makes it smell wonderful.
Amaya T.
Amaya T.
Lancaster, PA
I have very curly hair, its 3b/c and I'm biracial so thus product personally works great for my hair. I apply it while in the shower, after shampooing and I let the steam of the shower help it absorb into my hair. I only use a little and it works as a styling cream for me. It leave my hair very very soft. It actually helps with detangling also. I recently cut my hair in order to get tighter curls and get rid of any old damage and this has really helped my transition. I gave it 4 starts because I'm new to this product and I might not have seen any downfalls yet but I haven't had a chance to see any. But, ,y first impression is that its really great for everyday use. Ill be sure to give an update if I see any flaws!
Keiondra J.
Keiondra J.
White castle, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer on my hair for at least 2 or 3 weeks i like it, it has a nice smell it doesn't stink but it doesn't keep my hair moisturized maybe 1hr after i use it my hair is dry again.. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
Chany D.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so I got this to go with the complete conditioning co-wash, and I just want to know what REALLY stands out about this product?Other than what's just written on the bottle.