BY CANTU

Made with pure shea butter. Helps prevent breakage, tangling and frizz Restores moisture to dry or damaged hair and scalp Leaves hair soft and silky smooth with lasting shine. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer is made with pure Shea Butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.  Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer protects, conditions, and penetrates each strand without weighing hair down. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer helps. . . Richly condition dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients Nourish, repair and strengthen hair to reduce split ends and breakage. Revitalize, detangle, and add shine to hair Prevent sun and heat damage to hair. This finished product not tested on animals ; see more...

• Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so I got th...3 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
  • "i use it every day and it has a great smell and help alot with oily skin !" in 1 review
  • "This product does really good for my hair it helps keep moisture it has made my transition to natural hair so much easier " in 1 review
  • "Anything made by cantu is great for natural hair!" in 1 review
  • "i have this stuff at home and it works wonders on my hair and it makes my hair very soft and i love the smell it gives off on my hair" in 1 review
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every day in my families hair. It hydrates our hair without leaving it feeling heavy. I use it mostly at night to braid our hair before bed. I’ve seen so much growth with our new hair process. It’s definitely a win in my book.
Amaya T.
Lancaster, PA
I have very curly hair, its 3b/c and I'm biracial so thus product personally works great for my hair. I apply it while in the shower, after shampooing and I let the steam of the shower help it absorb into my hair. I only use a little and it works as a styling cream for me. It leave my hair very very soft. It actually helps with detangling also. I recently cut my hair in order to get tighter curls and get rid of any old damage and this has really helped my transition. I gave it 4 starts because I'm new to this product and I might not have seen any downfalls yet but I haven't had a chance to see any. But, ,y first impression is that its really great for everyday use. Ill be sure to give an update if I see any flaws!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've been using Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer on my hair for at least 2 or 3 weeks i like it, it has a nice smell it doesn't stink but it doesn't keep my hair moisturized maybe 1hr after i use it my hair is dry again.. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
This product works very well with relaxed hair. If I apply before I wrap my hair at night, in the morning my hair looks shiny and lays nicely. If I happen to wrap my hair without moisturizer, no sweat. I add a dime size amount to my palm and massage into my hair. Looks good as new. This product definitely makes my wraps go a couple days longer. It also doesn't make your hair heavy if you want to add a little to your hair everyday.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
The product help me through the system where I was too lazy to wash or comb my hair. It was manageable and kelp my hair moisturize and in place through the day without the need of gel...the product is affordable you pay no more than $6 and no less than $5.
Keyanna T.
Recently bought this product and loving it so far. Leaves my hair feeling super soft and moisturized are use this on a daily basis. It smells so great!!! Doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down leaves my curls bouncy and moisturized I definitely recommend.
Mayra B.
AMAZING! This stuff works great, it helps get rid of knots in your hair in a matter of seconds, smells amazing and leaves your hair very soft, it isn't pricy at all and very worth it, I would definetly recommend. You could get it at Walmart.
Mj M.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
This is amongst my favorite products from cantu. It is drugstore available so it's convenient, it's affordable and it's value is comparable to all the high-priced products out there for curly hair.
mariah G.
This works wonders on my daughters extremely curly hair. It's not kinky more of a very tight spiral, I use this product mostly everyday- it eases combing and styling plus the scent is wonderful.
Kea P.
Inglewood, CA
Love love this moisturizer I've been using it in between washes to keep my hair moisturized. It's not too expensive and it also smells good on my hair! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so I got this to go with the complete conditioning co-wash, and I just want to know what REALLY stands out about this product?Other than what's just written on the bottle.