BY CANTU

Made with pure shea butter. Helps prevent breakage, tangling and frizz Restores moisture to dry or damaged hair and scalp Leaves hair soft and silky smooth with lasting shine. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer is made with pure Shea Butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.  Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer protects, conditions, and penetrates each strand without weighing hair down. Cantu® Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer helps. . . Richly condition dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients Nourish, repair and strengthen hair to reduce split ends and breakage. Revitalize, detangle, and add shine to hair Prevent sun and heat damage to hair. This finished product not tested on animals ; see more...

• Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This product does really good for my hair it helps keep moisture it has made my transition to natural hair so much easier " in 1 review
  • "i use it every day and it has a great smell and help alot with oily skin !" in 1 review
  • "Anything made by cantu is great for natural hair!" in 1 review
  • "i have this stuff at home and it works wonders on my hair and it makes my hair very soft and i love the smell it gives off on my hair" in 1 review
MaKaiia F.
Los Angeles
Review for: Daily Shea Butter Oil Moisturizer 13.5 fl oz; 400 ml more...
I completely love this brand. The moisturizer works just as promised and it is evident immediately. You can see progress quickly and is even better for long term use. It leaves my hair nice and shiny, with full thickness and color.
Christina W.
Philadelphia
Alright guys! This daily hair moisturizer is great for my hair, in the natural state. It's not to greasy but great oil content. It's not watery or runny. Helps with frizz,tangles, prevent breaking. Generally makes my hair soft 👍
Gabbie J.
Smells so good!!! Great price and lots of product! Can be purchased at Walmart. Great for curly frizzy hair. Last most of the day. 10 out of 10 would recommend to the curly hair community!!
Ashley G.
Baltimore, MD
I use this every day in my families hair. It hydrates our hair without leaving it feeling heavy. I use it mostly at night to braid our hair before bed. I’ve seen so much growth with our new hair process. It’s definitely a win in my book.
Marcia R.
New York
Review for: Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, 13 fl oz more...
I love Cantu I have several different products from this brand. It is long lasting and has an amazing scent feels like on a beach. It definitely met my expectations. With everything I think there is room for improvement
Amaya T.
Lancaster , PA
I have very curly hair, its 3b/c and I'm biracial so thus product personally works great for my hair. I apply it while in the shower, after shampooing and I let the steam of the shower help it absorb into my hair. I only use a little and it works as a styling cream for me. It leave my hair very very soft. It actually helps with detangling also. I recently cut my hair in order to get tighter curls and get rid of any old damage and this has really helped my transition. I gave it 4 starts because I'm new to this product and I might not have seen any downfalls yet but I haven't had a chance to see any. But, ,y first impression is that its really great for everyday use. Ill be sure to give an update if I see any flaws!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I've been using Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer on my hair for at least 2 or 3 weeks i like it, it has a nice smell it doesn't stink but it doesn't keep my hair moisturized maybe 1hr after i use it my hair is dry again.. Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
The product help me through the system where I was too lazy to wash or comb my hair. It was manageable and kelp my hair moisturize and in place through the day without the need of gel...the product is affordable you pay no more than $6 and no less than $5.
Shaura M.
Perris, CA
Review for: Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer, 13 fl oz more...
I had high hopes for This product just because I was familiar and liked other products from this line . However This moisturizer wasn’t what I expected . I liked it but it weighed my hair down and made it too oily :(
Mj M.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is amongst my favorite products from cantu. It is drugstore available so it's convenient, it's affordable and it's value is comparable to all the high-priced products out there for curly hair.
Chany D.
Fayetteville, NC
Cantu has been a rally trustworthy brand to me so far so I got this to go with the complete conditioning co-wash, and I just want to know what REALLY stands out about this product?Other than what's just written on the bottle.