BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream defines, moisturizes, and restores curls, leaving them smooth, frizz free and full of life. see more...

• Does this product really show your curls? Cantu Shea Butter Curl ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream ? Do...1 Answers
  • I just purchased the Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream and i...2 Answers
Dayna F.
This has become one of my go to products ever since I started getting my curls together. I’m always worrying about what products will weigh my hair down because when I was straightening my hair the oil would build up fast. Now that my texture has change I need to moisture in my hair even more. It allows my hair to be more manageable without weighing it down. It is slightly tacky but nothing to bad. I don’t have issues with it flaking either. It adds a good amount of moisture to my hair.
Aliyah O.
I am absolutely in love with this product. A few years ago I had super curly hair but then I dyed my ends and I cut most of my hair off, now my hair is fairly short but still past my shoulders and because I dyed my hair it became damaged and my curls fell leaving me with very dry frizzy waves. I began using this product a few weeks ago and it's absolutely a life saver! It smells amazing, it has a coconut sent to it, and the consistency is kind of like a sticky / tacky lotion feeling, I applied it to my hair right after I washed it and I combed my hair afterwards. When my hair dried my curls made a comeback, it made my hair look super moisturized and smooth. My curls were definitely defined as could be and I started using it every day since then and my hair not only smells good but looks very healthy!
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Magic in a bottle? I think so. I don't know why I ever stopped using this product. As a wavy girl, I haven't had the best experience with curl creams, but this curl activator cream is amazing on my wavy hair! Doesn't weigh my hair down and it really does "activate" my curls!! A little goes a long way and it has a slight hold and controls frizz!! Love this product!
Kiara B.
Fishers, IN
I usually use cantu curling cream in the jar but decided to give this a try. Both products seem very similar but I like the curl activator cream better. I have very tight small curls that tend to lose definition and become tangles very easily. When I used the curl activator cream I released my curls last longer. All cantu products are very affordable.
Jaden P.
Pine Hill
This product actually does give you curls hours after a wash, I’ve used it nearly 15 times but the only thing that bothers me is the white debris it leaves behind on top of my hair, I noticed it when I start rubbing my fro it’s just flakes start falling out, I MAYBE will buy this product again if I can find out what am I missing to stop those pesky flakes but as for now I’ll stick to just washes and oils.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
I focus this product along my ends because it’s a stronger hold I don’t want to weigh down my volume! Gives great definition. I sometimes just mix it in with the curling cream and distribute it through my soaking wet hair.

I do have to be careful with what products I mix with Cantu creams. Sometimes it’ll end up with white flakes in your curls
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
I have extremely curly, thick, frizzy hair and this company is the only one that makes product just for this. It's amazing. The cream is perfect for people who have frizzy and curly hair!#review #hair #haircare #cantu #curlactivatorcream #thickhair #frizzyhair #curlyhair

Condoleezza ❣.
abq
This is my go to for a wash and go. It’s a good cream to use with you are try to define your curls and you want you hair to last. I use this product after a leave in conditioner then after I’m done with this is when I’ll put in a gel.
Woman O.
Tacoma, WA
I love this product! I don't usually gravitate towards cantu products because they usually make my hair feel sticky but while I was on vacation I picked this up and it works amazing! with defining my curls and keeping it frizz free plus, I recommend this product it is affordable and works great!
Nandi W.
Works well for individuals with natural hair. It isn’t too expensive. It’s a thick cream product. If your hair is thick, you will need to use a lot of this product. I recommend using it on your hair if your natural
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Imaris M.
Does it leave your hair looking greasy?
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
Is there a certain way to use this tomake it work better? My hair is naturally curly, but very damaged. Thank you! :)
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Miranda F.
What are the benefits of this product?