BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream defines, moisturizes, and restores curls, leaving them smooth, frizz free and full of life. see more...

• Does this product really show your curls? Cantu Shea Butter Curl ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream ? Do...1 Answers
  • I just purchased the Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream and i...2 Answers
Aliyah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. A few years ago I had super curly hair but then I dyed my ends and I cut most of my hair off, now my hair is fairly short but still past my shoulders and because I dyed my hair it became damaged and my curls fell leaving me with very dry frizzy waves. I began using this product a few weeks ago and it's absolutely a life saver! It smells amazing, it has a coconut sent to it, and the consistency is kind of like a sticky / tacky lotion feeling, I applied it to my hair right after I washed it and I combed my hair afterwards. When my hair dried my curls made a comeback, it made my hair look super moisturized and smooth. My curls were definitely defined as could be and I started using it every day since then and my hair not only smells good but looks very healthy!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream I can't tell you how excited I am about this product that I've just recently found. I ran across it on Instagram and decided to try it along with another new product called bouncecurl. I combined the two of them together for my curly hair. What a difference! I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this for quite a while.
Rubi R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay- so I was a little skeptical of this product being it was only $6 at Target but I got it and let me say, it is awesome! Leaves my curls looking conditioned. It is not heavy. Doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy. It's just plain awesome. The smell is a little coconut-y but I can deal with it. I was suggest to use a little. A little goes a long way :)
Harmony B.
inglewood
This product is an absolute staple for my natural hair routine! I have extremely thick 4b/4c hair. I have been on the constant hunt for a product that would allow me to wear my hair without straightening it, and this is the holy grail! It leaves curls moisturized without weighing it down. It adds definition to whatever curl or coil pattern you have. It also smells like tropical paradise, not to mention the price is totally affordable. It is a must try for all women with curly hair.
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a transitioning natural with 4c/4b hair. I used this on my hair and saw instant results. I tried it with the cantu custard as well it was even more beautiful.I will definately be buying this again!! You don't need a lot a little goes a long way. Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream. These are my results with the activator mixed with the cantu curling custard.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this after many girls raving about it on the internet. So I gave it a shot and wasn't impressed. It sat on my shelf for a while. I decided it to give it a couple more shots and I have loved the results the last two times! The key is to not use a lot. Less is more with this product! Definitely will be using it more and buying it again.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My little ones have bi-racial curly hair, but it tends to get really dry and frizzy by the end of the day. This stuff is AMAZING!! It’s almost like a lotion for their hair and works wonders at keeping their curls in tact, hair hydrated, moisturizer and doesn’t smell awful like a lot of other products we’ve tried! — I highly recommend this product and it’s very inexpensive.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't get any better than this! My natural curly hair loves this product and so does my wallet. I apply when hair is still damp and it gives it a Firm hold that softens up over the course of a couple days. I keep 2 in the house at all times and it's a MUST use after a wash and go! Helps to memorize frizz and works well on hair that has been colored
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to product for really giving my hair the moisture it needs. It smells great, don't crunch (unless I use an immense amount), but it also holds well and I rarely need more than water for 2nd or 3rd day hair. One thing I have noticed over the last couple of years is the formula. I give it 4-stars because I feel like it does provide moisture, but that it also can be drying. That or my hair is eating up the moisture. Great product either way!
Hailey M.
Richland , WA
This product is great for naturally curly hair leaves my hair crunch and frizz free. Great paired with Cantu curl cream. Not to expensive at all very affordable! I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Place to purchase this?
Imaris M.
Does it leave your hair looking greasy?
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
Is there a certain way to use this tomake it work better? My hair is naturally curly, but very damaged. Thank you! :)
Lauren F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best Place to purchase this?
Miranda F.
What are the benefits of this product?