BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream defines, moisturizes, and restores curls, leaving them smooth, frizz free and full of life. see more...

• Does this product really show your curls? Cantu Shea Butter Curl ...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream ? Do...1 Answers
  • I just purchased the Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream and i...2 Answers
Aliyah O.
I am absolutely in love with this product. A few years ago I had super curly hair but then I dyed my ends and I cut most of my hair off, now my hair is fairly short but still past my shoulders and because I dyed my hair it became damaged and my curls fell leaving me with very dry frizzy waves. I began using this product a few weeks ago and it's absolutely a life saver! It smells amazing, it has a coconut sent to it, and the consistency is kind of like a sticky / tacky lotion feeling, I applied it to my hair right after I washed it and I combed my hair afterwards. When my hair dried my curls made a comeback, it made my hair look super moisturized and smooth. My curls were definitely defined as could be and I started using it every day since then and my hair not only smells good but looks very healthy!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
I focus this product along my ends because it’s a stronger hold I don’t want to weigh down my volume! Gives great definition. I sometimes just mix it in with the curling cream and distribute it through my soaking wet hair.

I do have to be careful with what products I mix with Cantu creams. Sometimes it’ll end up with white flakes in your curls
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream I can't tell you how excited I am about this product that I've just recently found. I ran across it on Instagram and decided to try it along with another new product called bouncecurl. I combined the two of them together for my curly hair. What a difference! I have a feeling that I'm going to be using this for quite a while.
Ashley R.
So this product was recommended to me as i have fine curly hair however i found this product to be too heavy for me. This product weighs down my hair and makes it look more wavy than curly. I would not recommend this for people with loose fine curls. If your hair is thicker and curlier than this will probably work for you.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I use this on my kids' hair since they have super curly hair. We love using all cantu products! I have to barely use it on my youngest hair bevause if i use too much then it is too heavy for his hair but it works! It makes their curls pop and so curly! I love this and def recommend it.
Gianna A.
Fresno, CA
Have curly hair? I love this product for my hair so much very affordable and product is amazing ! It keeps your hair always moisturized and smelling great ! It met all my expectations and this is my 5th time buying this product works amazing I totally recommend!
Natalee C.
ansonia
DEEPLY IN LOVE!it makes my curls/coils POP.i never go anywhere without it on my curls/coils.it does its job so well.this product I feel is what everyone with curls,coils,waves.it is for sure a must have.I definitely recommend it to everyone with textured hair.
Kelsey💋 G.
I have naturally curly hair and use this product with other products made by Cantu. This product line is wonderful to use for natural hair because it is an all natural product and does not contain the harmful ingredients that a lot of hair products do have.
Nicole M.
I like the smell of it. I would say that a little goes a long way with this one. Sometimes I feel it can weigh down my hair but isn’t completely holding my wavy curls (2b/2c hair). If I pair it with a tiny bit of mousse it usually holds it better.
Rubi R.
['Orlando', ''], FL
Okay- so I was a little skeptical of this product being it was only $6 at Target but I got it and let me say, it is awesome! Leaves my curls looking conditioned. It is not heavy. Doesn't leave my hair oily or greasy. It's just plain awesome. The smell is a little coconut-y but I can deal with it. I was suggest to use a little. A little goes a long way :)
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Imaris M.
Does it leave your hair looking greasy?
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
Is there a certain way to use this tomake it work better? My hair is naturally curly, but very damaged. Thank you! :)
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Miranda F.
What are the benefits of this product?