BY CANTU

Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream defines, moisturizes, and restores curls, leaving them smooth, frizz free and full of life. see more...

• Does this product really show your curls? Cantu Shea Butt...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this for a while ... will it rea...2 Answers
  • There’s so many good reviews for this I thought when I go...3 Answers
Clariluz P.
I have long, thin, fine curly 2c-3a curly hair. Following the Curly Girl Method is wonderful for achieving healthy curls, but not as easy to find products. Most of the CGM approved (no silicones, sulfates, etc) are on the expensive side. This product actually works really well, BUT a little goes a long way. With my almost waist long hair, I only use a dime size amount and mix it with water in my hands before applying. You can use the praying hands method to get good coverage, rake and shake method to distribute throughout, and the scrunchies method to help the curls to begin forming. If your hair comes out too "crunchy", try using less the next time and spray some water in your hair.  It works well for the price you pay.
Katherine  .
Huntsville , TX
I have insanely curly and frizzy hair. I’ve always struggled with my confidence because of this. Last summer I discovered this product and have repurchased it on many occasions. It smells nice, and doesn’t leave the hair feeling crunchy. I recommended this product to my mom (who also has curly hair) and she loves it too! I recommended this product to my sister (who has more wavy- straight hair) and although it didn’t totally sell her due to her different hair style, she fell in love with the brand and uses several of their other products. Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream
shaylarae S.
Marion
I absolutely love this product! I always get so many compliments on my hair. From how it looks to how it smells. I have also used the leave in conditioner by this same brand. I always like to switch up my hair products but I find myself always coming back to this one! Definitely worth a try!💕 Cantu Shea Butter Curl Activator Cream
Dayna F.
This has become one of my go to products ever since I started getting my curls together. I’m always worrying about what products will weigh my hair down because when I was straightening my hair the oil would build up fast. Now that my texture has change I need to moisture in my hair even more. It allows my hair to be more manageable without weighing it down. It is slightly tacky but nothing to bad. I don’t have issues with it flaking either. It adds a good amount of moisture to my hair.
karen D.
bayonne
I luvvvv this product. I been using this for a long time and it is the best. The smell is great and it works wonders on my hair and I love how it makes my hair soft and more defined 😍 we all love a good defined curl.

If you have curly hair I would buy this.
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
The Cantu Moisturing Curl Activator has been great to use right after coming out of the shower and allowing my curls to maintain its curl throughout day, and I can really tell it works well because my hair stays bouncy even through the most humid days.
Elizabeth S.
Gainesville
I love this. I have textured hair but my curls aren’t super tight. This stretches my curls and makes them so bouncy with little frizz. And sometimes I can even carry out my hairdo to the next day by just wetting my hair a bit to freshen it up and adding a little bit.. I usually use the cantu leave in conditioner first, comb through and then apply the curl activator and style with my fingers. Best things out there for curly hair.
Ashlei F.
Bakersfield
Magic in a bottle? I think so. I don't know why I ever stopped using this product. As a wavy girl, I haven't had the best experience with curl creams, but this curl activator cream is amazing on my wavy hair! Doesn't weigh my hair down and it really does "activate" my curls!! A little goes a long way and it has a slight hold and controls frizz!! Love this product!
Eleonora S.
Las Vegas
Amazing product for my thirsty and curly hair! After being stuck with Shea Moisture for about a year, I finally found a product that ACTUALY WORKS! Curly girls know how hard it is to find a good product for us, and I am already on my second bottle with this one. Don’t spend more than $20 on a hair product, just get Cantu!
Belinda R.
jersey city
Honestly this product is the bomb.com. Packaging is pretty simplistic but it’s long lasting and gives ur curls that extra boost it needs. This is one of my favorite hair products and I definitely recommend it.
Only thing that isn’t my favorite is that you get a gel “cast” before your hair turns soft.
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Serene M.
Bronx, NY
Is there a certain way to use this tomake it work better? My hair is naturally curly, but very damaged. Thank you! :)
Imaris M.
Does it leave your hair looking greasy?
Lauren F.
Best Place to purchase this?
Miranda F.
What are the benefits of this product?

back