BY CANTU

This hair lotion will soften, moisturize and detangle your curls, leaving them light, shiny and bouncy. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Conditions curly, kinky or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the diffe...4 Answers
  • Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is...3 Answers
  • Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "best detangle ever i have super curly hair, control frizz 100% i love it love it, I've been using the product for about a year now and i can see the change in my hair after it had a dry look but not any more since i star using cantu i just love it so much" in 2 reviews
  • "My sis uses it and she has a 3a hair type and it works great on her hair and it doesn't make her hair feel oily or weighed down either." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and this product works for me the best." in 1 review
  • "Started using about a year ago and would never go back!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product it was great on wet hair and on dry hair and smells really good!" in 1 review
Kemmie A.
Beltsville, MD
Honestly the best hair lotion for natural hair. My hair is super coarse and this product is very effective in taming my coarse thick hair. My curls are always super defined afterward. I would definitely recommend!
Janay A.
Mishawaka, IN
Love it! I have curly hair it makes my curls so bouncy and refreshed looking. It's not to expensive. It's not to heavy on my hair it's just right. Definitely effective not many products are for my hair
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I use this as the C in the LOC method. I usually use a coconut based leave-in, coconut oil melted, and then this as the cream. I like it a lot. Also works great by itself, and as a styler.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I put this in my sons hair. The smell is amazing. The product is good too, it just doesn't leave his hair as soft as I'd like unless I rinse it out after application.
Lauren H.
This is an essential item for black women with natural hair. It is extremely moisturizing and controls frizz while holding your curls. This hair lotion also leaves your hair amazingly soft.
Christian P.
New Orleans
It is a great detangler and smells nice but it is really sticky left my hair with which residue falling out of my head and didn't leave any moisture to my hair
Shannon J.
Chattanooga, TN
I use this in my biracial daughters curly hair and it works wonder to control the frizz and hold a curl. It has a clean, fresh scent that is not overpowering.
Kylie S.
Concord
This product is awesome. It is fairly priced and leaves my hair soft, manageable and frizz free. I would absolutely recommend. I use this product often!
Kayla L.
Somerset, KY
Probably the only white girl who uses Cantu products but they are amazing on my natural curls! Started using about a year ago and would never go back!
Jerika V.
I have nothing negative to say about this product... It is the absolute best! I've been using it for about a year now & it does wonders for my curls.
Risa S.
Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the difference?
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Has anyone else tried this product with ecostyler gel?
ANNALISA A.
Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is it good for Indian type hair
Bilqis A.