BY CANTU

This hair lotion will soften, moisturize and detangle your curls, leaving them light, shiny and bouncy. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Conditions curly, kinky or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the diffe...4 Answers
  • Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is...3 Answers
  • Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?4 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Creamy Hair Lotion
  • "best detangle ever i have super curly hair, control frizz 100% i love it love it, I've been using the product for about a year now and i can see the change in my hair after it had a dry look but not any more since i star using cantu i just love it so much" in 2 reviews
  • "My sis uses it and she has a 3a hair type and it works great on her hair and it doesn't make her hair feel oily or weighed down either." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and this product works for me the best." in 1 review
  • "Started using about a year ago and would never go back!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product it was great on wet hair and on dry hair and smells really good!" in 1 review
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Very moisturizing and highly recommended! My hair types are 4a,4b,4c and I have dark brown hair with a little red. It is extremely lightweight and does the job along with being less pricey.
Gabriella 💋.
elmhurst
Cantu is for sure affordable I love this curling cream I apply it to my hair when it’s still wet and I let it air dry and leaves my curls looking so natural and smells amazing.
Elizabeth B.
Moisturizes and defines curls without being too heavy. Has some weight so it moisturizes well but without feeling greasy. Cantu has so many affordable great products
Jasmine H.
Millville , NJ
Let me start by saying cantu is my absolute favorite brand ever !!!!!! I started using this product about a year ago, and have been using ever since! I have really curly hair and this makes my curls more manageable and leaves them shiny throughout the day. This formula is a little thick but a little goes a long way. I recommend this to every curly head out there ! It's great to find a product with all natural chemicals that won't dry out your hair. I would rate this 50 stars if I could
Danielle I.
This is hands down my favorite hair lotion. Its like crack to my hair. It's soooo creamy and makes may hair easy to style and detangle. It also makes my hair super soft and it smells so yummy. This stuff really hydrates my hair. I put it on my hair wet or dry and it gives my hair a really nice shine without my hair feeling greasy. I have really thick curly hair with thick and medium strands and it makes feel so good. My sis uses it and she has a 3a hair type and it works great on her hair and it doesn't make her hair feel oily or weighed down either.
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
It took me a while to get use to this product! I can’t describe this product it’s like it left my hair dry but there was definitely moisture left in my hair! I purchased it from my local beauty supply store
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
The employee at the store I bought this from said it was a good detangler, however I highly disagree. I like to detangle in the shower and this product had no slip and didn't help in the detangling process AT ALL. However, it's a great moisturizer and after wearing a twist out for almost a week my hair was getting pretty dry, I slapped this stuff on it & it felt soft and moisturized again. So, definitely not a good detangler, but awesome moisturizer.
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love cantu hair products I haven't tried them all but i plan on it. I recently got this product about a week or two ago and used it for my wash n go I love it :) it leaves my hair feeling light and airy and not heavy or crunchy with just my ecostyler gel on it. I would definitely recommend this product it was great on wet hair and on dry hair and smells really good!
Jennifer B.
Eugene, OR
I'm loving this! I'm Caucasian and have thick naturally wavy (& frizzy) hair. I've tried everything in the normal shampoo aisle and finally ventured over to the items marketed toward African American hair. I am really liking this to control my frizz and provide some extra curl hold. I do think this may be a little heavy for someone with thin or fine hair - but it's working awesome for me. I also LOVE the way it smells - kinda like pineapple. I'm just about to finish my first bottle and I've already re-purchased. Also started using the leave in conditioner!
Kenyatta D.
Willingboro, NJ
This product did not do much for me in terms of moisturizing my hair. My hair is very curly and soft and gets dry easily and I found that the cantu curl activator cream moisturized my hair more than this product and had a slightly thinner consistency to it that made it easier to apply to my hair.
Risa S.
Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the difference?
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Has anyone else tried this product with ecostyler gel?
ANNALISA A.
Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is it good for Indian type hair
Bilqis A.