BY CANTU

This hair lotion will soften, moisturize and detangle your curls, leaving them light, shiny and bouncy. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Conditions curly, kinky or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the diffe...4 Answers
  • Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is...3 Answers
  • Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "best detangle ever i have super curly hair, control frizz 100% i love it love it, I've been using the product for about a year now and i can see the change in my hair after it had a dry look but not any more since i star using cantu i just love it so much" in 2 reviews
  • "My sis uses it and she has a 3a hair type and it works great on her hair and it doesn't make her hair feel oily or weighed down either." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and this product works for me the best." in 1 review
  • "Started using about a year ago and would never go back!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product it was great on wet hair and on dry hair and smells really good!" in 1 review
Kathy V.
This is one of my favorite hair products! I used it once and fell in love. It's very affordable and you can get it at any drug store. I love how it leave my hair moisturizer enough so my natural curls bounce and hold together nicely! I recommend it to everyone who asks about my hair products
Paula D.
Westland, MI
I have naturally curly hair and it is difficult to find products that will hold the curl without getting fuzzy and without making your hair look wet. In addition alot of the products out there are mouses which dry out your hair. Cantu Shea Butter Creamy Hair is amazing, hair looks just as good at the end of the day as it did in the morning, evening when I work out, no frizz, no wet look and it moisturizes my hair instead of drying it out.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I'm an African American woman with naturally kinky/curly hair and Cantu products make managing my hair so easy. This conditioning creamy hair lotion is my go to when I'm looking to moisturize my hair. It's a nice and thick consistency that's perfect for my coils!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Cantu is a great company & I love all their hair products. Plus it's super affordable compared to most brands. So I normally use cantu's hair lotion to get that extended period of moisture when I'm wearing braids or twist out. That way I can leave my braids in for an additional day or two without worrying about my hair becoming dry.
Lakeithia S.
Birmingham, AL
This product is perfect for my kinky coily curls! It moistures, detangles and smooths out frizz to keep your hair looking healthy! I love it and get so many compliments on how healthy my hair looks! Will definitely purchase again!
Tara G.
This lotion is the best products ever.
It moisturizes my hair without being too oily or heavy. It smells wonderful and it reduces the frizz and tangles. This is my go to after I wash my hair.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I use this on my natural curls. It smells like coconut. It is a little light. I need thick almost butter like hair products so this was a little too light. It did moisturize my curls but I would need this along with a thicker product. The price is excellent.
Kamesha J.
San Antonio
This products tamed the frizz in my hair when I'm doing twist outs or Bantu knots. Along with the leave in conditioner these products leave my hair smelling great and very soft. Also great for a daily hair moisturizer. Its very light weight.
Annie B.
This hair lotion is very light and smells really good. It moisturizes and doesn't leave a crunchy feeling on the hair after drying. I would say it leaves a little bit of frizz but overall it's amazing!!
Katie S.
This stuff is thick and leaves my hair shiny, my curls defined and frizz free. I bought it for around $8 at rite aid. It is a good value and a little goes a long way. It smells nice too like coconut!
Risa S.
Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the difference?
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Has anyone else tried this product with ecostyler gel?
ANNALISA A.
Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is it good for Indian type hair
Bilqis A.