BY CANTU

This hair lotion will soften, moisturize and detangle your curls, leaving them light, shiny and bouncy. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Restores your real, authentic beauty. Conditions curly, kinky or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

• Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the diffe...4 Answers
  • Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is...3 Answers
  • Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?4 Answers
Cantu Shea Butter Creamy Hair Lotion
  • "best detangle ever i have super curly hair, control frizz 100% i love it love it, I've been using the product for about a year now and i can see the change in my hair after it had a dry look but not any more since i star using cantu i just love it so much" in 2 reviews
  • "My sis uses it and she has a 3a hair type and it works great on her hair and it doesn't make her hair feel oily or weighed down either." in 2 reviews
  • "I have thick curly hair and this product works for me the best." in 1 review
  • "Started using about a year ago and would never go back!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this product it was great on wet hair and on dry hair and smells really good!" in 1 review
jade s.
Yonkers
This product and the cantu leave in conditioner will leave your hair shiny and flawless. Your curls would look nice and bouncy for at least two days after applying. After washing your hair divide into sections and apply the product thoroughly, then scrunch your hair and your all done. It works good with either diffusing or self dry
Michelle L.
Fontana , CA
This hair lotion has made a huge difference in my hair. My hair was so dry dull and not cute, I use this every time and you can see my curls are actually curls! shiny, and hydrated. I love that all cantu products smell the same.. I recommend this product!
Alexis A.
I honestly love Cantu. I got this from a beauty supply store. It was 7.99. I use this for my wash and go's along with leave in conditioner and coconut oil. Those three keeps my hair moisturized and has my hair looking so nice. I have really dry hair so it's hard to find something that keeps it moisturized.
Latiesha O.
This keeps my hair soft and moisturized. I love the scent and it pairs well with the rest of the Cantu line. Another thing that I love is that is the price. You get a full 12 oz bottle for under 10 dollars at most retailers. Great value and awesome quality.
Gabriella 💋.
elmhurst
Cantu is for sure affordable I love this curling cream I apply it to my hair when it’s still wet and I let it air dry and leaves my curls looking so natural and smells amazing.
Shannon T.
South Easton, MA
I tried this product to moisturize my curls! My only problems are that it is thick and if I use too much it leaves my hair greasy and weighs down my curls. I use a teeny amount when I do my hair and it smells really good and I think makes my hair feel soft so I like it! Affordable too and found at target!
Elizabeth N.
Bellerose, NY
This keeps my hair hydrated and my curls just how I like them. It also smells amazing! I thinks it’s a pretty good price for the amount you get and how long it lasts. Would buy again. The formula is more thick than I’m used to but not really a downfall. Just a preference.
Rosmery T.
New York
This product smells absolutely amazing! Works for my various textured curls but I will say it does work best when it is mixed with Other products for a better defined look. Such as shea moisture Leave in conditioner!!
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Would you like to know how you can revive your curls the next day? Super easy this product does the job for you. I use all the Cantu products and this one its my star for my morning to refresh my curls. Not only gives you a refreshing cent to your hair but makes your curls feel clean and bouncy. Just apply a couple of pumps the following day and your set. Enjoy you will love it.
 Here are my before and after pictures
Kathy V.
This is one of my favorite hair products! I used it once and fell in love. It's very affordable and you can get it at any drug store. I love how it leave my hair moisturizer enough so my natural curls bounce and hold together nicely! I recommend it to everyone who asks about my hair products
Risa S.
Is this anything like the Curl Activator? Whats the difference?
Shenequa C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this product keep your hair moisturizer?
Raven G.
Gaithersburg, MD
Has anyone else tried this product with ecostyler gel?
ANNALISA A.
Natural hair is that hair that is not color treated....is it good for Indian type hair
Bilqis A.