BeautyHairHair ProductsCantu Shea Butter
cantu shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,

cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,

by Cantu Shea Butter

Cantu Comeback Curl Next Day Curl Revitalizer will define, moisturize, and restore your curls, leaving them smooth, frizz-free and full of life. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients, Cantu restores your real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curly, coily or wavy hair with Cantu.

I Looked at the reviews before purchasing this product today! I still haven’t had the chance to try it out but I’m super excited! Are there steps to putting this product on?
Does this product help hydrate your curls???
Has anyone used this product? It really makes my curls pop. Does out make your curls soft or crunchy? [product:cantu-shea-butter-comeback-curl-next-day-curl-revitalizer-12-fl-oz] ?
Start your review of cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer, !
How would you rate this product?
JennyJen B.
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by JennyJen B.
Good quality love it so much .. makes my hair nice and curly in short amount of time my hair is thin so it’s hard to curl
Florencia W.
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by Florencia W.
Sooo freaking glad I decided to give this a try. It smells like all their other products which I love. It really does bounce your curls back up as you can see in the picture. The ONLY reason it’s not five stars is because the spray nozzle is very harsh, it just shoots straight out. But I just spray some in my hand and use it that way so I’m not too mad about it.
Shanice F.
Harrisburg, PA
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by Shanice F.
This is the TRUTH! After washing my hair I spray this and my curls are super defined and juicy! I even spray my hair with water then add this spray and my curls are looking amazing for the day'
marisa S.
This is a nice product to bring out curls and the price is pretty good. The only set back is, it can leave white residue so I put it on at night when I use it so that by the morning the residue's all gone. This is pretty moisturizing and keeps my curls soft
Kassandra D.
Copperas Cove, TX
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by Kassandra D.
Smells very pretty. Does not weigh hair down. I got this just as it no nice packaging. I just wish the spray nozzle was more of a mist vs. Like a single spray. I would recommend for my curl headed beauties! I use this when I wake up and when I go to sleep. I also spray it on my hand and just apply it that way!
Letícia S.
Kenmore, WA
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by Letícia S.
If you are looking for a product to turn your day after easy you better try this curl revitalizer. My tip is apply two times per day to maintain the moisture
Kenita S.
WV
I have this product in my collection, but I don’t really grab for it that much. I will say that if you’re looking for your dull limp curls to have some life brought back to them, this just may be the product. It moisturizes, but it can be a bit sticky. Don’t use too much, just a few sprays on a section and you’re set.
Jasmine V.
Willoughby, OH
cantu® shea butter comeback curl next day curl revitalizer,  uploaded by Jasmine V.
Love love love this product definitely brings my curls back and the product smells good leaves my hair feeling soft and not gross definitely recommended. And keeps my hair hydrated.
Adriana B.
Powder Springs
Amazing refresher spray for second or third day curls. Adds life and moisture back into curls without leaving them looking clustered up
Olivia G.
Ames, IA
I use to love Cantu! But unfortunately, since there changed there formula their products are very watered down. This product is suppose to define your curls and detangle your hair but honestly it's a waste of money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shanel B.
Bloomington, MN
il y a 3 ans
Liza G. il y a 2 ans
It makes my hair crunchy after it dries (cast) but all I have to to is scrunched it & my hair gets soft. It’s great to refresh my curls after day 2...
Influenster M.