BY CANTU

This curling cream will define, condition and add manageability to your curls, leaving them soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Helps heal dry, damaged hair. Restores real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
  • "I achieved a beautiful twist out but it felt coated and I couldn't add anymore to re-twist my hair at night." in 6 reviews
  • "I hair naturally curly hair and although I've spent years using relatively expensive products to tame my mane, I've found that Cantu is a great pharmacy find and I now use it all the time." in 3 reviews
Autumn❄️ E.
One of my staple moisturizers ever since the beginning of my transitioning journey! At first, I thought I didn’t like it, but that was because I was using it wrong! I use this as the C in the LCO method in pair with the Cantu repair cream, and this leaves my hair soft and moisturizer for daysssss! It does a good job at defining my curls as well when paired with eco style! The consistency of it is creamy, not too thick! The one thing that bothers me about this product is the smell. It’s smells great, but it can get overwhelming at times. Highly recommend!
Hay L.
Kingsport
I have heard a lot of people say that this is only for "colored" people but I have to disagree. Not only does it smell amazing but I have almost completely straight hair and when I use this after I get out of the shower it'll curl my hair amazingly. And it doesn't leave it looking oily or stiff. I don't know how it works for other people but I am completely satisfied. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
Brianna C.
I don’t know why but this product just did not fair well with my hair. The leave in conditioner is ok to me but the curling cream was a definite no. I’m not going to blame the product though because it may just be my hair doesn’t like some of the ingredients. It did enhance my 3C curls BUT my hair felt dry while putting it in and afterwards. This does have a great price point especially if you’re on a budget and I see it at all drugstores. This didn’t work for me but I’ve have many great reviews so everyone is different.
Yvette W.
It has a nice smell to it. It defines your curls and make them pop. Its one of many Cantu products I've tried throughout the years for my super thick hair. It works on different hair tectures. I started using it on my little one and it makes his curls even more beautiful! I wish the jar was a bit bigger since I need so much to last me a while. The price was right up my alley. I got mine from Super Walmart. I will definitely purchase again!
Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I had locks in my hair and I combed them out because I didn’t like them needless to say I brought this and used it because my hair was dry and brittle omg my hair loves it it makes my hair so soft and easy to comb and adds moisture and it smells so great and I used the shampoo and conditioner too I recommend this to women that have cores hair and damaged hair
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Looove this stuff! It smells so so good, and is nice and rich. A little goes a long way with this product because it could weigh down your hair and make it look like it has too much product in it. This cream helps keep my curls formed beautifully and bouncy all day. Is affordable and would recommend for those with really curly hair and/or textured hair.
Kkbreezzyy 😁.
Mcdonough, GA
This product is the worst. It just sat on top of my hair and didn’t feel like it was moisturizing it. I used this product for a twist out and once I removed my twist, after two days of having them in, there was a lot of flakes. I thought it was the gel I paired with it, so I tried it again with other Cantu products and I still had flakes. I would definitely not recommend this product to any with type 4 hair or any type of hair. Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
Tiffany S.
Flowery Br, GA
I have extremely curly, thick, frizzy hair and this company is the only one that makes product just for this. It's amazing. The cream makes my hair less frizzy, nicer curls and soft in general.#review #hair #haircare #cantu #curlingcream #thickhair #frizzyhair #curlyhair

Ayana✨ D.
Silver Spring
Omg!!! I love this product. I have a type 3c / 4a hair and it works very well with my hair. It softens my hair and defines my natural curls very well. It smells awesome !! I've used different products for curly hair and I think this one is the best. Shea moisture is also a good brand for curly hair.
Lauren M.
TX
I have tried this product several times before and was never very impressed. I was using it for wash and go's, which in my opinion this product is not great for. It did not give me much definition. When I started using it for finger coiling and twist out, I started liking it. It is the perfect consistency for these styles. It conditions my hair, and the smell is amazing. If my ends are looking a little dry this is the product I reach for. Being that this is about half the price of shea moisture, I will definitely by repurchasing this product regularly. Although, I would not say that it will replace my curling smoothie.
Janet M.
Compton, CA
If I apply this to curl my hair, will it keep the curls in tact for a long time? I don't know if it's my hair or the hair spray I use but my curls never stay up for a long time
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Does this help with the frizz? My daughter's curls are very frizzy and it's hard to find a product that will define the curls. I also don't like products that make her hair crunchy.
Christy J.
I have naturally curly hair and have used what seemed like several hundred products in my lifetime. I just want my hair to look good without feeling weighed down or oily, would this be a product recommended to achieve this?
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
How good is his product on natural hair that's almost a year in its natural state. Afro hair that is?
Is this more effective than the shea moisture enhancing smoothie?