Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream

by Cantu

This curling cream will define, condition and add manageability to your curls, leaving them soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Helps heal dry, damaged hair. Restores real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals.

How well does it work with kinky curly hair? By the way I have 4c texture.
Does this product remove tangles?
Catun is just for natural hair ?
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream!
Product Highlights
I achieved a beautiful twist out but it felt coated and I couldn't add anymore to re-twist my hair at night.in 6 reviews
I hair naturally curly hair and although I've spent years using relatively expensive products to tame my mane, I've found that Cantu is a great pharmacy find and I now use it all the time.in 3 reviews
3 days agoRichmond
Purchased at: Target
Ok, I seriously love this stuff and I swear by it. 1. It smells amazing 2. It’s lite weight 3. A little goes a long way I have 4B type hair and my curls are so defined after using this product. I normally do the LOC (Leave in, Oil, Cream) method during my wash days to keep my hair moisturized and this cream helps. I honestly wouldn’t change a thing about it and I would recommend you all to try Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream if you haven’t already.
a month ago
Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Leslie T.
Purchased at: Target
Great product to use when doing a twist out, but have also used on my little boys as we're heading out the door. It really makes our curls pop. I have 4c hair and they have finer hair than me. It doesn't weigh down their hair or leave annoying residue in mine. I even hot my picky mom hooked on this and other Cantu products.
2 days agoChicago
It defines each of my curls and leaves them so define. It’s a bit pricey, more than what it used to be. I would just lower the price to make it more affordable. I would recommend but it doesn’t work for everyone.
2 months agoNew York
I literally used this product down to the bone. Best things that I have put in my hair so far and it has made the growth journey more faster and my hair more thicker. This is a product I will use again.
3 months agoLa Place, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
It starts to make my hair feel greasy and heavy with continued use. Also, it is not mineral oil free, so please be aware of such, for all of those that may have interest in this product. Also, it has virtually no hold to it, but it does leave ones hair shiny, and the definition you get with it will vary from what I’ve seen. If you have a loose curl pattern like I do, it won’t majorly define your curls and give you and entire new look to them. It will only work to define the existing curl pattern you have on your head okay. With this product, it just left my hair over moisturizer and sticky, which I didn’t like. Also, I did find the smell to be annoying at times for sure. Which is another reason why, I don’t plan on ever buying it again.
3 months agomadison
Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Target
Love that not only this product smells good but it gives just enough of what my daughters and my hair needs. We use it for our curly hair simply when wet and styling. I have been using awhile on our hair and this will remain one of our go to products.
3 months agoMontclair, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for about two months, and I absolutely see a stark difference in my hair. Before, my curls were limp, and my hair was very flat. It lacked volume, and didn’t have the life it used to before I bleached it. Now, my hair is voluminous, and my curls are once again springy. My hair also feels incredibly soft, and it leaves quite a nice smell. Although, 4 stars is for the oiliness that it leaves in my hair.
41 minutes ago
Purchased at: Walmart
This became my favorite thing for the hair, I am very curly, and it is really difficult to find something that really works, and leave the crepes defined. LOVE THIS
3 months ago
This product has literally changed my life. I have mixed curly hair and it is very prone to frizz and difficult to manage. However, after use of Cantu my hair curls perfectly and is frizz free. Not to mention the scent lasts ALL DAY and I am constantly complimented on the scent!
2 months agoMesquite, TX
I use this product everyday. It has a nice coconut smell and I get tons of compliments on how good my hair smells. However it is very thick so you might want to water it down a little bit before applying it or it may clump up. I buy it at least once a month and I will continue doing so.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...