Add a Photo

By Cantu

This curling cream will define, condition and add manageability to your curls, leaving them soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Helps heal dry, damaged hair. Restores real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals.
Photos (53)
Diana R.
Diana R.

I like to try products for curly hair. I have tried a lot of products. I like to do it, because I want to find the perfect hair product for my hair, that works how I want. I don't like the curly hair products that leave you hair crunchy, so I discover hair creams. When I first bought Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream I love it instantly for its smell, but when I tried it I knew I found what I were looking for all this time. I used it after I wash my hair, at this moment is when I use more so my curls will dry with definition. I also use it when my hair is dry, I put a little water to all my hair with my hands and then I apply little product to sections. Everybody always complement the scent of my hair. I love this product and will continue to use it. My hair is easy to manage, but with this product it is easier.
Vee R.
Vee R.
Belmont, CA

I have been using this curl cream for about a month and I really like the natural finish it gives off. The scent is amazing, so my hair is always smelling good! I use this product on damp hair and learned to use a smaller amount when I run it through my hair. The first time I used this, I grabbed a ton of product and it left white residue on my hair so I had to brush it out. Other than that it works well! The reason why I am giving it 4 stars is because I wish it would have better long lasting results for the next day. For the second day hair, I have to reactivate it with water and a little bit more product so it will reduce my flyways. On a good note, this product is gentle on the hair and the scalp!
Erika C.
Erika C.
Whitewater, WI

I was never one to really put much in my hair since having my son but my hair was just dry and lifeless and OMG the frizz! My hair is in between straight and curly, it's weird I know! I bought this curling cream and it is amazing! I don't normally straighten or put heat in my hair since I don't have time so using this to enhance my waves/curls really helped! My hair is healthier, voluminous, shiny and smells great and best of all, if you are on a budget like me, it is so affordable! I love this coconut cream and I really have recommended it to many people! I think everyone with dry hair, dealing with frizz should try this!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY

My wash and go-s never came out well before this. I tell everyone this is my MIRACLE product. There is nothing i don't like about it. Definitely one of my fav hair products by far! Whenever i apply this to my hair the tropical, pina colada, coconutty, pineapple smell lingers for days, and everyone who passes me by wants to sniff me and eat me, lol. The smell is so delicious. My curls are ridiculously defined with this, and after fully coating my soaking wet hair with this and allowing to dry, I do not have to remoisturize my hair for literally 5 FLIPPING DAYS! Its fricken amazing. I have 3c/4a (kinky curly) Dense hair btw.
shantel c.
shantel c.

So I saw three people within 24 hours raging about this product on three different social media a. I had to get it! I love it! Leaves my hair smelling good and looking/feeling moosturized. I would recommend this to any natural haired person. Worked AMAZINGLY when I retwisted an old twist out. I'm defiantly buying his again. Skittle goes a long way. I have a big head full of thick hair and I've used this three times in two weeks. The container looks barely touched! New favorite from this line. The leave in repair cream was always my favorite but this is beginning to steal it's spot lol
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Evington, VA

This is my absolute favorite product to put in my hair. I used to use gel almost everyday after I co-washed to define my curls but since I started using this product I no loner have to use crunchy gel. This curling cream adds moisture as well as defines my 4A curls and keeps the frizz down to a minimum. Its great to add a little bit of oil to your hair after this product to take away the slight bit of hardness it gives but no where near the hardness of gel. A tad bit of oil and you have soft, well defined, frizz free curls. I definitely recommend everyone with curly hair to try this.
Misha B.
Misha B.

I adore cantu products! I'm usually a wash and go type of person when I wear my hair naturally curly. My hair texture is somewhere between a 4a and 3c, close to breast length, and is fairly thick. I find my self always going back to cantu products when I do a wash and go or style my curl. I like the product because for my hair is not to heavy, it maintains my curls, and it helps me delta glee my curls and it doesn't not require me to use to much of the product at once. I recommend cantu for dry curly hair but I also recommend using it with raw unrefined coconut oil.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Harrisburg, PA

I've been using this for over 5 years and no other hair product compares. I have mixed hair that is very curly, yet kind of thin. This is the only product that I can use to wear my hair down.
I like to use this to twist my hair to set my curls right before I go out. It makes the curls hold, without making them crunchy or letting my hair get frizzy. I get so many complements that I smell good when I use this because it smells like pinacolada. Its a little strong at first but it eventually dulls. This is a must have! And the price can't be beat.
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ

Very good as a mosisturizer and helps maintain my kinks good very a lot of styles wash n go'S and twist outs and etc. It smells so good every time I put it In my hair my sister always tells me my hair smells good. I would but it a lot it does runout quickly you can get it at your local beauty supply store, Walgreens,target,Walmart and many other places honestly it makes my hair very manageable and softer even when I was transitioning it made it easier for me to work with my hair could see the line between my relaxed ends and natural hair.
Lissette P.
Lissette P.

It is absolutely rare for me to find styling products for my curls. They either weight down my curls, make them crunchy or empty out my wallet. I'm amazed to find that this product does none of that but hydrates and defines my curls. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and weigh less and is not one of those products that need to be coupled with a bunch of others for result. No matter if I'm putting this on wet just washed hair with nothing else on it or trying to revitalize week old hair, I get the same beautiful results every time.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Compton, CA

If I apply this to curl my hair, will it keep the curls in tact for a long time? I don't know if it's my hair or the hair spray I use but my curls never stay up for a long time
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA

Does this help with the frizz? My daughter's curls are very frizzy and it's hard to find a product that will define the curls. I also don't like products that make her hair crunchy.
Christy J.
Christy J.

I have naturally curly hair and have used what seemed like several hundred products in my lifetime. I just want my hair to look good without feeling weighed down or oily, would this be a product recommended to achieve this?
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Capitol Heights, MD

When you use this product is there a special combination you should use when using it. Like should use there leave in cream with this to make the loc method or no? And how good is this with definition wise?
Maricarr B.
Maricarr B.
Margate, FL

How good is his product on natural hair that's almost a year in its natural state. Afro hair that is?

Join Now