BY CANTU

This curling cream will define, condition and add manageability to your curls, leaving them soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Helps heal dry, damaged hair. Restores real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
  • "My hair grew a lot more and was way more manageable then before, I have very curly hair, if i did my hair in the morning I would have tangles and knots by the afternoon, I recommend this product to everyone that want's to keep there curls in check and the great thing is it cuts down time when I air dry, make sure you apply this product everywhere and make little curls with your finger. " in 12 reviews
  • "I achieved a beautiful twist out but it felt coated and I couldn't add anymore to re-twist my hair at night." in 6 reviews
  • "I hair naturally curly hair and although I've spent years using relatively expensive products to tame my mane, I've found that Cantu is a great pharmacy find and I now use it all the time." in 3 reviews
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having curly hair can sometimes be a pain! But with the addition of Cantu curling cream my hair has gone from frizzy to tamed! The smell is amazing! Like a coconut breeze. And the texture is not oily but leaves my hair feeling hydrated! #Giftcrush
Lauren M.
TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product several times before and was never very impressed. I was using it for wash and go's, which in my opinion this product is not great for. It did not give me much definition. When I started using it for finger coiling and twist out, I started liking it. It is the perfect consistency for these styles. It conditions my hair, and the smell is amazing. If my ends are looking a little dry this is the product I reach for. Being that this is about half the price of shea moisture, I will definitely by repurchasing this product regularly. Although, I would not say that it will replace my curling smoothie.
Erica Q.
Kissimmee, FL
I started my natural hair journey in February & this stuff has been such a god send ! I was skeptical that this product would work because it was only $5.99. But it is now October and I’m still with the same bottle and the product still works just as great. I love how defines this product makes my curls and how people tell me I smell like an island when I walk by lol. I will DEFINITELY be buying this again and I always find myself recommending it to others in the store when I’m looking for other deep conditioning treatments !
Katlynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair and when I get out of the shower I dry my hair with a cotton T-shirt and I section my hair into small sections. Then, I put a generous amount of this curling creams onto my palms and rub them together and then I run my fingers and palms through my hair. Then I get some more into my hands and I twirl medium chunks of my hair around my finger and let it go. I do this to each section of my hair. It leaves my naturally curly thick hair beautiful without having to put globs of gel and hairspray on it.
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product with shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie for my finger curls, it helps keep my hair in a hold with finger curls and keeps it nice and soft. You can use this as a leave in conditioner, setting your finger curls, or just rub it in your hair to keep it soft. It's really good for your hair as well. I recommend this for pepole who are looking for new hair products and looking for something new
Natalie T.
Portland
I love the coconut curling cream. First of all the smell is AMAZINGLY tropical, it smells like pineapple and coconuts. It is a great price, and it gives me great results. It also made with all CG friendly ingredients. I find it works the best though when used in combination with the Cantu Define and Shine custard. I have 2b/2c wavy hair, so I don't need too much of this product in my hair so it goes a long way. Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair Define & Shine Custard
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling cream was a favorite of mine when I first went natural because I was on a very tight budget. I also found that Cantu has good ingredients in their products that worked very well with my hair type. I also want to say that this defined my curls very well, but it does not work well with every product in my opinion. I do recommend this to people who are natural but can not really afford to use high-end natural hair products.
Sabrina _.
THIS PRODUCT IS SO GOOD! It’s actually a great dupe for the Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus Curling Cream! I love that it smells like piña colada and that it makes my hair super soft and bouncy! I have type 3a-3b hair, so if you do too, you should definitely try this cream out! I use it after I shower and then I put a little bit of oil for some shine and diffuse my hair. After that, MY HAIR LOOKS SO GOOD! Highlyyyyyy recomeeenddddd!!!!
ResilientnBlessed H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tight curly natural hair and I just started using this product last summer. I love the smell and consistency of it. I like to use it on freshly washed hair and then apply my leave in first. It works nicely on my hair and its priced decently too ($6) . I used it for my sleek bun hairstyle. I have a tutorial showing how it works on my Youtube channel called Resilientnblessed. I recommend it.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every single one of Cantu's products are amazing! My curly hair has been saved thanks to their products. I use the coconut curling cream for twist outs and for wash and go styles. It does not make your curls hard, it leaves them hydrated, bouncy, soft, and defined. They also have the best prices out there for curly hair products. I recommend their products for anyone starting their curly hair journey.
Janet M.
Compton, CA
If I apply this to curl my hair, will it keep the curls in tact for a long time? I don't know if it's my hair or the hair spray I use but my curls never stay up for a long time
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
Does this help with the frizz? My daughter's curls are very frizzy and it's hard to find a product that will define the curls. I also don't like products that make her hair crunchy.
Christy J.
I have naturally curly hair and have used what seemed like several hundred products in my lifetime. I just want my hair to look good without feeling weighed down or oily, would this be a product recommended to achieve this?
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
How good is his product on natural hair that's almost a year in its natural state. Afro hair that is?
Is this more effective than the shea moisture enhancing smoothie?