BY CANTU

This curling cream will define, condition and add manageability to your curls, leaving them soft, shiny and deeply moisturized. Made with 100% pure shea butter and formulated without chemicals or harsh ingredients. For natural hair. Helps heal dry, damaged hair. Restores real, authentic beauty. Embrace your curls, kinky, or wavy hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA. This finished product is not tested on animals. see more...

Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream
  • "I achieved a beautiful twist out but it felt coated and I couldn't add anymore to re-twist my hair at night." in 6 reviews
  • "I hair naturally curly hair and although I've spent years using relatively expensive products to tame my mane, I've found that Cantu is a great pharmacy find and I now use it all the time." in 3 reviews
Deidre L.
Trotwood
I love how moisturizing my hair feels when I use this product. The product is not too think but will leave a bit of a white cast if you do not rub this product in well. I hardly ever use it as a "curl enhancer" but I like the way twist outs look when I use it. At the moment, I have been using it as a moisturizer when doing mini-twist in my hair. I like to rub thus through the twist every couple of days as a refresher. When using  ECO Styler Black Castor & Flaxseed Oil Gel 32 oz I do not have to worry about flakes when it tries. Also, I LOVE THE SMELL!!!
Brianna C.
I don’t know why but this product just did not fair well with my hair. The leave in conditioner is ok to me but the curling cream was a definite no. I’m not going to blame the product though because it may just be my hair doesn’t like some of the ingredients. It did enhance my 3C curls BUT my hair felt dry while putting it in and afterwards. This does have a great price point especially if you’re on a budget and I see it at all drugstores. This didn’t work for me but I’ve have many great reviews so everyone is different.
Jennifer A.
Brooklyn, NY
Cantu is the best hair line to use when you are starting your natural hair journey!!! It’s affordable and you can get it at any drug store ! This curl cream gave me my curls back and the nutrients it needed to have volume. This product works great during the summer in nyc since it’s very humid and in humidity your curls frizz because they are looking for moisture and with the Cantu curling cream it keep my curls hydrated and smells like coconuts lol
Yvette W.
It has a nice smell to it. It defines your curls and make them pop. Its one of many Cantu products I've tried throughout the years for my super thick hair. It works on different hair tectures. I started using it on my little one and it makes his curls even more beautiful! I wish the jar was a bit bigger since I need so much to last me a while. The price was right up my alley. I got mine from Super Walmart. I will definitely purchase again!
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
I've been using this product for a little over a year now. It is thick and creamy and smells like Coconuts. My hair was extremely dry and damaged and I was trying to do no heat styling and decided to try this. It helps my curls look more defined and glossy. My curls are so soft after using this.
DaeZhane' F.
One of my favorite products for my natural hair once I did the big chop. I would alternate between this products and eco styled gel to hold my curls. This product would work well as it didn’t harden my curls. It does hold your hurls for quite a while, but I would add eco styler to hold them longer. Smell is great. Price is budget friendly.
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I had locks in my hair and I combed them out because I didn’t like them needless to say I brought this and used it because my hair was dry and brittle omg my hair loves it it makes my hair so soft and easy to comb and adds moisture and it smells so great and I used the shampoo and conditioner too I recommend this to women that have cores hair and damaged hair
Brenda C.
Miramar, FL
Looove this stuff! It smells so so good, and is nice and rich. A little goes a long way with this product because it could weigh down your hair and make it look like it has too much product in it. This cream helps keep my curls formed beautifully and bouncy all day. Is affordable and would recommend for those with really curly hair and/or textured hair.
Brooke B.
I love this product! It’s definitely a staple for my wash & go’s/ twist outs. It has great slip, doesn’t leave a cast on my hair and dries clear once hair is dry. I apply this product on wet hair to ensure that my wash & go comes out the way that I like.
Lauren M.
TX
I have tried this product several times before and was never very impressed. I was using it for wash and go's, which in my opinion this product is not great for. It did not give me much definition. When I started using it for finger coiling and twist out, I started liking it. It is the perfect consistency for these styles. It conditions my hair, and the smell is amazing. If my ends are looking a little dry this is the product I reach for. Being that this is about half the price of shea moisture, I will definitely by repurchasing this product regularly. Although, I would not say that it will replace my curling smoothie.
Janet M.
Compton, CA
If I apply this to curl my hair, will it keep the curls in tact for a long time? I don't know if it's my hair or the hair spray I use but my curls never stay up for a long time
Nichole S.
Does this help with the frizz? My daughter's curls are very frizzy and it's hard to find a product that will define the curls. I also don't like products that make her hair crunchy.
Christy J.
I have naturally curly hair and have used what seemed like several hundred products in my lifetime. I just want my hair to look good without feeling weighed down or oily, would this be a product recommended to achieve this?
Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
How good is his product on natural hair that's almost a year in its natural state. Afro hair that is?
Is this more effective than the shea moisture enhancing smoothie?