Cantu Shea Butter Clarify & Renew Hair & Scalp Masque

by Cantu

Removes buildup and impurities, leaving hair and scalp purified and moisturized. Made with pure shea butter, Cantu reveals your real, authentic beauty. BENEFITS / FEATURES: Clarify & renew hair & scalp masque, made with bentonite clay, hair & scalp masque to clarify & renew without stripping natural oils, with added vitamin nourishment for elasticity & shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Shea Butter Clarify & Renew Hair & Scalp Masque!
2 months agoChurch Hill, TN
I have naturally curly, very dry hair. I use many of the Cantu products daily and love them all. This masque cleans your hair, moisturizer and gives your hair shine. I would recommend this masque and will definitely be purchasing again for myself. I use this monthly.
20 days agoBrooklyn Park
This is more on the masque area. It’s like a seal of protection on your hair giving you less split ends and dry strands. This product is affordable and very effective and I would definitely buy this again.
2 months agoBrooklyn, NY
Best dang thing to while curls back into action. It made my hair very soft and manageable. It also accentuated my curl pattern so that when it was rinsed many times I didn’t need to apply product if I wanted to style it like a wash and go. I would just allow my hair to dry grease my scalp and go on with my day. If I do it at night I sometimes leave it in overnight under a shower cap and hair tie then rinse in the AM. Do that if you really really need a deep treatment. It works wonders if then oiled in the morning!
5 months ago
i love this mask to use when my hair is lightly wet. it really gets deep into the hairs for every strand and helps repair the hair from damage. also it’s really nice for the scalp and gives it a cleaning where the pores are to really open them up.
5 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
I love the way my hair feels and looks after I use this treatment. I feel great and flawless. My girls and I use this product. I would not change this product at all. I recommend this to anyone is Latina or biracialas it works wonders in your hair.
5 months agoMedia, PA
I absolutely love this! I fell in love with Cantu for natural hair about a year ago, this product moisturized my scalp and hair without making it greasy. Very easy to use. My hair texture isn't quite curly but not straight either. And this worked amazing for me and brought out my natural texture that I used to despise!
3 months ago
Product smells great and is really affordable. It left my hair feeling really moisturized and soft. I will buy this product again.
2 months agoBalch Springs, TX
This helped when I had blonde hair. My hair felt really dry and damaged and this masque helped keep me on point
5 months agoPort Chester , NY
I recently picked this mask up at my local hair care store! It cleaned my hair and defined my natural curls
3 months agoVacaville, CA
Difficult to wash out of hair, but works like it says. Not my favorite hair mask, but it’s good!