BY CANTU

Pure shea butter formula Enriched with cocoa & vitamin E Cantu® Shea Butter Natural Skin Care is made with pure Shea Butter - a natural moisturizer legendary for its nourishing properties of toning skin, smoothing marks and scars and helping diminish signs of aging. The Cantu® Shea Butter Body Butter formula is enriched with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E to soothe and soften severely rough, dry or irritated skin. Moisturize and pamper your skin with the light, delicious, and fresh scent of coconut and lime. . see more...

Sara G.
Rural Hall, NC
Best lotion I've used. affordable, and paraben free. the smell is not overwhelming or tiresome. a little greasy when applied but this lotion does not clog my pores. very healing and moisturizing. shea butter and vitamin e are magical.
Jaynelle B.
Body butter is great. softens the skin leaving it smooth and soft. Great moisturizer for dry elbows, been using it for four months now. Got it from Onyxbox Great!
Quinn R.
This is a great shea butter product. It's a thick like paste that you rub in really good. Works wonders on your feet.
Caryn B.
Winnipeg, MB
I love body butters but I can't use them for my whole body, so I don't gravitate towards them often. I find that they leave my body feeling slick which isn't a great feeling throughout the day. Great for hands, elbows and knees though!