BeautyHair ProductsCantu
Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce

Cantu Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce

by Cantu

Soothes itching & irritation Refreshes scalp without washing or water Great for weaves, Braids, locs & Extensions Cantu Shea Butter refresh apple cider Vinegar root relief 8 fl oz hazmat

What do all my natural girl’s think of this product ? I just love it as a deep conditioner before I retwist my locs! Makes my scalp feel fresh and so clean clean even if I decide not to wash it!!!!!
[product:cantu-cleanse-root-relief-8-oz] is this root rinse better than the bottle?
How did this work for you ??
Start your review of Cantu Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce!
Cheyenne R.
Astoria, OR
Got this from Amazon Prime and I love it!! Works so good and it feels amazing on my scalp it smells so good!
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Cantu Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by tyeisha D.
I got this product for my protective styles and in between long washes and it works wonders. The first thing I noticed was the applicator tip that allows you to apply easily to the scalp. The second thing was how amazing it smells. It has a cooling effect which helps with irritation and my scalp feels refreshed. It's super affordable and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I recently purchased this product because after reading the bottle it seemed to solve all of my problems in one. It's recommended for ppl with braids and weaves looking for relief. But if you are rocking your natural hair/ relaxed hair and looking for an easy way to moisturizer during the week. This product is for you. I typically wash my hair every other week, but in my off weeks I noticed dry patches in my scalp. After purchasing this product it takes care of the dry area immediately. And the great part about it doesn't make your hair heavy and you don't have to wash immediately. Note: this product does make your scalp tingle but in a good way.
shannon W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Cantu Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by shannon W.
I have a scalp condition where I get theses flare ups of dermatitis and its gets really unmanageable. This product has helped me in those times of need to really get in there and clean my scalp, not just my roots. I leave it in longer than recommended which isn't a bad thing.
Brianna W.
Arcola
It’s soothes your scalp for a while but after that it itches really bad. It’s very watery base. And it really doesn’t act well with my psoriasis.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I use this stuff all the time when i have my hair braided and when i have in hair extensions. It works wonders especially when your scalp is tingling and you do not know want to mess up your new style. I just apply some in my parts and within about 5 - 10 minutes . The itching is gone, amazing and my walmart had them on clearance for 3.75 and then i found another one at another walmart for 1.75 and i love a good sale.....
Christina C.
I usually make my own Apple Cider Vinegar washes, but sometimes you don’t have time for that. When I found out that Cantu was making this line I was so excited. I ran out and grabbed this treatment. It made my itchy scalp feel SO great. It was tingly and my scalp just felt instantly clean. It stopped any itches, and the temperature of the product just felt great on my scalp. I definitely would grab this again.
Ayla G.
When wearing sew ins or braids where you can not easily scrub your scalp during cleaning this product is great. It adds moisture back into your scalp while giving it a clean feel between long wear protective styles. It also helps to reduce itching as well for me
Terrell F.
Brunswick, GA
Cantu Refresh Root Relief with Apple Cider Vinegar and Peppermint Oil, 8 Ounce uploaded by Terrell F.
I love Cantu. Since I have locs sometimes I have that itch so I need to have something to sooth it. Well this product does it. It’s a clear liquid and you do not need much. Put it in your scalp and keep on moving. You do not need to wash this out.
Chelcie [.
I bought this root relief on amazon the shipping was fast. I am wearing braids a lot and sometimes it can get itchy(nothing to do about your hair being dirty). This root relief definitely help! The texture is like a light gel(kinda watery too), and it smells nice. It is easy to apply and will not leave your scalp either dry or oily. I would recommend it.