BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCantu
Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,84 oz

Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz

by Cantu

#19 in Hair Mousse

Defines waves & curls without the crunch, touchable, frizz-free finish, weightless moisture & conditioning, perfect for perm rod sets

How good is this mousse, is it worth buying?
Looking for a #curlygirl mousse! I’ve tried this Cantu one and don’t really love it. Anyone have recommendations?
For what type of hair is this product??
Start your review of Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz!
Brittany  R.
Weedsport, NY
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Brittany  R.
I love this curling mousse. The smell is AMAZING. It smells like a tropical beach. And the scent lasts in your hair all day. It makes your curls hydrated and defined without making them crunchy. It's such a lightweight, fun foam. It's also a great price. Definitely worth giving it a shot!
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my all-time favorite mousse products! Dispenser is easy to use, foams well, and really adds much needed volume to my curls very consistently!
Jordan C.
Torrance, CA
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Jordan C.
Purchased at: Target
This is 100% one of my holy grail products. I love how light it is. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or heavy. It seems to be the only thing that’ll put life back in my hair after it’s diffused. This might be my 3rd bottle!
Brenda C.
Union City, NJ
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Brenda C.
This is one of my favorite hair products that I use. I have curly hair that ranges from 2C - 3A. This makes such beautiful curls. I add this with a gel and diffuse. It is so light and a little goes a long way. It smells like coconut but it’s pleasant.
Chiquita  J.
Covington, GA
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Chiquita  J.
Great product for all hair types. Rich, non-drying and great hold and/or curls for whatever style you like. Also light and non-flaking. Smells wonderful and so affordable. Found mine at both Walmart and Dollar General. This fan totally recommends.
Erica W.
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Erica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m in love! The smell is very subtle but sweet, leaves hair soft and with a moisturized sheen and nice hold with no crunch. Would definitely recommend this if you don’t like the crunch from most products. Will buy again!!!!
Carrie P.
Groton, CT
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Carrie P.
love using in my kids curly hair keeps the frizz out of thier hail all day when i need them to look presentable. i would highly recommend if you have curly frizzy hair.
Nastasia B.
Staten Island, NY
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Nastasia B.
I use this product on my wavy or curly extensions and it makes my curls look awesome. They do not get crunchy or flaky. And it adds shine. It doesn’t matter the type of wave or curl
Aurora V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Aurora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I could say i am in love with this brand it has a great smell i love all of them and this sure helps with the curls alot this is my wife's daily use
Danielle C.
Bartlett, TN
Cantu Natural Hair Wave Whip Curling Mousse,8.4 oz uploaded by Danielle C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have naturally wavy hair and this product really helps to enhance my curls. I usually use it by taking a few pumps of product and scrunching it throughout my hair. It smells nice too.