Cantu Natural Curl Stretcher Cream Rinse - 10 fl oz

by Cantu

Cantu Curl Stretcher is a humidity resistant rinse-out pre-styler that helps minimize shrinkage. Cantu Curl Stretcher elongates strands for easy air-dry or blow-dry styles. Formulated to temporarily loosen texture to add manageability and save time whether the end look is curly or straight.

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

Product Form: Gel

Hair Type: Textured

Beauty Purpose: Heat Protection, smoothing

I always see this stuff while shopping for hair stuff. Does anyone know how it works? I have naturally curly hair and I’m having a hard time finding a product that works good for me. My hair is not ever greasy but lately it’s been really dry and frizzy. I can’t find a product that defines my curls and makes them have the natural look all at the same time. If anyone has any ideas for me let me know thank you.
I love this product in terms of stretching my hair but I can't really figure out whether or not I should be using leave-in conditioner before or after application. If I use leave in before, it will be rinsed out. If I use it after, I'm worried the stretcher is preventing moisture from entering my strands. Do I need leave in at all with this product? Cantu Natural Curl Stretcher Cream Rinse - 10 fl oz
Start your review of Cantu Natural Curl Stretcher Cream Rinse - 10 fl oz!
a month agoLancaster
Cantu Natural Curl Stretcher Cream Rinse - 10 fl oz uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a great product for curly hair. It's a great cream wash does not sudds up and makes her hair feel very soft after you rinse it . May hair is dry and loves this.
23 days agoEast Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
Great stuff right here! I got tired of my hair drying up and being at my shoulders. This product changed the game, it does exactly what it says. Recommend to other women with tight curls.
8 months agoCharleston, SC
Received this in a VIP swag bag from a hair show and was pleasantly surprised at how much longer my curls were AFTER using this product WITHOUT having to use a blow dryer on my hair! Currently, am on my second bottle and WILL buy once I run out. Based on my positive experience, I recommended this to a girlfriend who is transitioning along with her daughters.
3 months agoNew York
In my opintion it kinda it does. Strectch your hair out but with my hair i dont see much of a difference. Affordable you can at target or your local beauty supply store
a year agoLawrenceville, GA
I received this in my CurlBox. This is VERY thick, thicker than I expected for a cream rinse, but it melts down on the hands and in the hair. like a thinner product. A lot of slip for a product without any dimethicone. My hair seems to dry more quickly with this, however, which can make styling a bit more difficult. My hair needed a bit more of my Eden Bodyworks Almond Marshmallow Serum. It worked better on co-wash days: my wet curl was better, and pre-plopping curl was great. MY hair felt soft and silky. Overall, it's okay. but it's an extra step I really don't need. I'm debating on whether or not to keep it or to send it to Project Beauty Share. Leaning towards the latter since I don't see myself using it very often.
a year agoBrooklyn, NY
Cantu Natural Curl Stretcher Cream Rinse - 10 fl oz uploaded by Alicia D.
Super easy product to incorporate on wash day. When I first received this product in my Curl Box, I was nervous that this was a texturizer of some sort. However, I quickly realized that it works by temporarily keeping strands in the elongated state you see in the shower (pre-shrinkage) and my keeping moisture out to prevent post styling shrinkage. I've seen a noticeable difference in my twistouts being longer and and lasting longer.
9 months agoOdenton, MD
Purchased at: Target
Seriously I had no idea what this product did. At first I thought it was a leave in so I did that and of course it flaked up Haha. So then the second time I used it, it literally made my hair feel like silk. I really love that it actually did stretch my curls, but I'm still not sure if it is a shampoo, or a deep conditioner! Whatever it is I really love it
4 months ago
This product helps to elongate your hair without altering your curl pattern. My hair stays elongated for a few days. This is a good product to have and use. This was my first time using a Curl Stretch cream and I was very satisfied.
7 days ago
I did this on one side of my head to see if it actually stretches my hair and it actually did stretch my hair very well I was very surprised
a year agoFayetteville, NC
Great product only used once so far but it made my hair feel AMAZING! Some of my curls were defined definitely going to keep using.