BeautyHairHair ProductsCantu
Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash

Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash

by Cantu

Not every day is wash day! Cantu's Complete Conditioning Co-Wash removes heavy product buildup to gently cleanse curls and scalps between shampoos. The Complete Conditioning Co-Wash infuses hair with a unique blend of 15 natural butters and essential oils, which condition hair and lock in moisture. This sulfate-free co-wash also uses the signature Cantu creamy shea butter formula that contains no mineral oil or harsh chemicals like parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, or propylene, making it the ideal daily cleanser that doesn't strip hair of its natural oils that produce shine. To use, wet hair completely and apply a generous amount of co-wash to the root and work toward the ends. Gently massage the scalp to remove buildup and penetrate moisture, and rinse thoroughly with cool water, which locks in moisture and gives hair the perfect amount of shine. Use as needed between shampoos. For best results, rinse hair with cool water and follow up with the Hydrating Cream Conditioner. For styling, style hair using Cantu's Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream or Cantu's Coconut Curling Cream.

Has anyone used this with wavy hair? 2b/c?
Cantu Shea Butter co-wash: I have written to the company twice in the past week and haven't heard back. My question is, is this ok to use on color-treated and/or permed hair? I think it probably is, but I want to be sure.
is this okay to use on oily hair?
Start your review of Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash!
Chelé F.
Los Angeles, CA
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Chelé F.
One of my favorite cowashes! Leaves my hair so clean & bouncy, but still moisturized. I love that there's so sulfates, parabens, & other ingredients packed inside. My coils & curls love it!
Caroline A.
Manhasset, NY
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Caroline A.
Great for cleaning and hydrating hair in between washes. It doesn’t lather like a shampoo but is more like a conditioner. It keeps my very curly hair hydrated and healthy.
Shannon  B.
Benton, AR
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Shannon  B.
Love love love it . Smells great . Feels good on hair and scalp . The bottle last for a while . I recommend this product to anyone .
Kortney  U.
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Kortney  U.
Love this stuff! It gets me by between wash days and I got it on sale for $2 at Meijer!
Melanie S.
Coraopolis, PA
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Melanie S.
Fantastic hydration and a delicious coconut scent. It leaves me feeling clean without being weighed down or greasy. Love this brand!!
Sammiie E.
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Sammiie E.
As a hairstylist, i love when my clients feel beautiful and empowered just by looking at themselves. It leaves the hair soft, feeling fresh, and smelling wonderful. It is pretty affordable and it last long depending on the hair types you use it in. I would definitely recommend.
yadira M.
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by yadira M.
This product changed my life. Before I found out about Cantu, I had heat damaged, dry, lifeless hair AND I was spending $15-20 on ineffective products, hoping something would help me like my hair. Then I found this online and decided to give it a try. I’m so happy I did because it gave me so much confidence in my 3c/4a curls! Figuring out my routine with it took some trial and error- I find that watering this down in the less curly areas and applying while my hair is still dripping wet in small sections makes my hair much bouncier and more defined. I also scrunch after it air dries. Everything else I use is also in the Cantu line, so the smell is very consistent (I get lots of compliments!)Love this! Will buy it forever! I went from a stylist telling me my hair felt like straw to my stylist telling me it feels super soft and moisturized! (Buy it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with a coupon- it’s much cheaper that way).
Briana O.
Plantation, FL
It has a nice scent and does the job, but in my opinion it doesn't work so well and you still need a significant amount of conditioner depending on how short or long your hair is. It definitely works better on curly hair like my daughters
Eva F.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Still my favorite cowash for my in betweens, i still use shampoo but its mostly once every 3 weeks or 4, which is why i love to use this, it gently cleanses and moisturized my hair, so my curls can look better, i hope they don't change the formula.
Madison H.
Blair, NE
Cantu Natural Complete Conditioning Co-Wash uploaded by Madison H.
So I started off loving Cantu for Natural Hair Complete Conditioning Co-Wash. Well, the first half of the product made my hair so nice and clean. It was hydrated and made my curls look awesome. Then by the end of it, my hair was greasy literally coming right out of the shower. And I didn't change anything up. I don't know what happened, but I won't be buying this again. It smells amazing, and I love that it's natural, but it just ended up not working out for me in the end.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...