Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo & Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Kaylah N.Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo & Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Denique R.Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo & Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner uploaded by Denique R.

BY CANTU

This set is shipped in a corrugated box. see more...

Buy on Amazon
janell c.
united states
AMAZING i recommend cantu product to alll curly women ,men , children , ghost ..... Jk but this product is great for anybody trying to get there curls back it really activates your curls and makes your curls look amazing i highly recommend this it works amazing on all hair types
Melanie P.
Scott Afb, IL
I use Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo & Moisturizing Rinse Out Conditioner on my daughters hair and it leaves it looking shiny and great ! It helps define her curls and keeps it looking perfect till the next wash.
Jackeline V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've used Cantu products for the last 3 years. I love the way my hair feels after using them. Whether it be shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner, curl custard, wave/curl mouse. Cantu has a product for whatever it is I need for my hair. I'm a natural too!
Julie L.
Bedford, OH
Cantu is the best natural hair product to use because the shampoo strips all the oils out that have built up in your hair and the conditioner rehydrates the hair and makes it silky smooth
jasmine h.
Norfolk, VA
I use the whole
Cantu like on me myself my husband and our kids. This shampoo and conditioner leave out mixed hair feeling silky soft, manageable, and back to life. I love Cantu, they even have a skin care line that is just as amazing as their hair care line!
Maureen A.
Denver
My HOLY GRAIL for my long curly hair. I LOVE how it’s free of parabens and silicones! It is the healthiest drug store option out there :) aside from SheaMoisture. I love it so much. I recommend it all the time. I buy mine at Walmart or Target! I’d love for them to come in liter options. :) we long curly hair girls need alotta product!
Kurtisha H.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the cantu products they have a nice smell , I used it for about 3 months then I switched over but I'm going to buy again cause I miss the softness and results I got from using this shampoo
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
It took me a while to figure this shampoo out. First I hated it because it would leave my hair hard and dry. I realized that If i rinse it out with cold water, it makes my hair soft and more manageable. I love the smell and is a great shampoo to have.
Amani N.
Covington , KY
I am so grateful for Cantu, natural hair care products are pretty expensive but Cantu always does an amazing job. It smells amazing and keeps my hair moisturized and keeps my curls bouncy and light. Will be a forever customer.
Laura C.
Since using this shampoo i felt my hair become much healthier when i used to have problems with dry damaged hair from coloring ut alot. This one works great for my hair and I've been using it for years now! I love it@