Cantu Men's Shea Butter Smooth Shave Gel - 5oz uploaded by Sondra B.

BY CANTU

Cantu Men's Collection Smooth Shave Gel "Step 2" helps minimize shaving bumps. Features clear formula to enhance shaving accuracy. Cantu Men's Collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. No Sulfates, Parabens, or Mineral Oils. Directions: Apply a thin, even coat onto skin and shave. Rinse and pat dry. For best results, use with Cantu Men's Collection Cleansing Pre-Shave Scrub and Post-Shave Soothing Serum. Gender: Male. see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This product was very easy to use. Loved the tea tree. Worked great once wet. I was able to shave with this product after waxing and it caused little to no irritation. Made touching up a breeze and had a delightful scent. Very unisex but would be very pleasant on a male. The all Star product in this set is not listed- the post shave smoothing gel. Tingled a bit but so soothing after at home waxing. My face is loving this! I received these samples in the mail and since my SO didn't use them- I HAD to try these products out and I am very surprised.
Jasmine L.
Temple Hills , MD
My boyfriend uses this product faithfully! He loves it. It helps with ingrowns and keep face moisturized like a babies bottom. Very affordable and can be purchased at a drug store. I usually find a sale in target, Walmart, and Walgreens for it.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
My husband loves this product. He tells me it gives his beard shine & moisture. The product was purchased from Walgreens. It's affordable.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
I received a free sample of this for my husband, and he loves It! I love it too, because it smells absolutely amazing!