Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz by Cantu

by Cantu

Product of Cantu-Pack of 10

Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz; Pack of 10

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz by Cantu!
10 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I swear I LIVE by this product... lol I know it's a bit extra but I swear this product has worked miracles on my hair. It brought my hair back from a chemical death, helped rejuvenate and restore my curls. Now I use it just as "up keep". But my hair is always super soft, my curls are bouncier and my hair is growing faster. (Im Not saying this products promotes hair growth. My hair is healthy now which is causing it to grow faster)
9 months agoSan Diego, CA
Cantu Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream, 16 oz by Cantu uploaded by Jessie S.
Okay tbh finding a leave in conditioner that’s worth the money and won’t eff up my girls is equivalent to searching for the Lost City of Atlantis! Or so I thought, I’m so glad for this brand because their Shea butter version is just as good. Bouncy curls and anti-frizz because of the hydrating oils! Helps my curls pop!
9 months agoObrigheim
A part of every hair routine. It just gives my hair the perfect definition and moisturizes it.