BY CANTU #38 in Leave-In Conditioner

Turn dry, brittle hair into luxurious locks with the cantu leave-in conditioning repair cream 16 oz. Apply a little of this rich shea butter conditioner to your hair and leave it in all day to moisturize and nourish your hair. Youll find that your hair damage is not only stopped but begins to mend. This amazing leave in conditioner will transform your hair into shiny, soft and manageable tresses. see more...

• Does this leave your hair soft and moist ??3 Answers
  • I want to buy it but i don't if it will help my hair at a...1 Answers
  • Can I use this in my straight hair ? 1 Answers
Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream
  • "Leaves hair soft and manageable is a debatable one- simply because I feel as though sometimes it leaves my hair feeling hard and dry." in 11 reviews
  • "I have been using this for about 2 months now and its great it really leaves your hair moisturized great for African American natural hair." in 10 reviews
  • "Leaves hair moisturized and soft for maybe 2 days at the most, don't put too much on or it will leave build up." in 6 reviews
  • "It smells great and made my hair so soft and manageable for once haha I'm glad I got this product because the other ones at Walmart were double the price and so much more money. " in 5 reviews
  • "This product is great for the summer because it light weight and absolutely conditioned my 3c hair very well, however in the winter it is not heavy enough for all of my hair." in 5 reviews
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
So I was looking for a reasonably priced hair mask (this product claims to double as a hair mask) and I did NOT like it. Firstly, didn’t find out until after I bought it that it has DIMETHICONE which I don’t use any type of cones in my hair. I decided to take the chance and try it because my hair was extremely dry and needed something. And then, I feel like it didn’t even moisturize my hair. To be honest, if anything it was more dry as the day went on. I’m giving this 2 stars because I honestly think my hair just doesn’t do well with shea butter, so maybe it’ll work better for someone with a different hair texture as me.
Jaden P.
Pine Hill
HUNTY... the only reason why I’m giving this a star is because I had the leave in conditioner that had RUBBING ALCOHOL in the ingredient, although I’m pretty sure they changed the ingredient now, but this product gave my hair a weird smell and it was looking good at first but throughout the day it started drying my hair was getting brittle and easily breaking off, there was NO MOISTURE whatsoever, but like I said I had the one with RUBBING ALCOHOL in it and they probably changed it now due to everyone noticing so go check out the new ones on the shelf.
Brianna C.
This is a repairing leave in so most of the time it will contain some type of protein. My hair does not like proteins therefore this product wreaked havoc on my hair. If you’re not sensitive to proteins you will probably like this product.

PROS:
Affordable
Comes in a large jar so it lasts a while
Available at all drugstores
Makes hair soft in a way

CONS:
Weird smell that stays on your hair
Have to add other products to make curls pop
Dries my hair out
Feels weird while applying the product
Erika S.
Newark, NJ
I have mixed feelings about this product. Maybe I’m still learning how to use it. Before I used to have damaged, long hair and whenever I wanted to try and curl it up Cantu weighted it down and no curls will form. But now that I have natural curly hair (after I shaved my head) Cantu leaves my hair with a shine and the curls are voluminous. For me this product doesn’t enhance the curls, rather it helps the hair enhance its beauty/state of current form. Hope that makes sense
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I’ve used this for years. Out of every product I’ve reviewed and purchased I will always love Cantu the most. Yeah some products outshine in other areas, but Cantu has never disappointed me. It’s probably one of the least expensive products I own too! Their ingredients are so safe for my curls and it’s color safe! I like to buy the pump because it will last me for well over a month and I use it DAILY! You can purchase this just about anywhere, but if you would prefer the pump visit Sally’s beauty supply! Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream❤️
Amelia R.
San Juan
This is my perfect cream for make my protective hairstyles because for me it's a good product to untangle and smells really great like coconut. I don't use it for my wash and go cause my curls can turn greasy and not defined. But I definitely recommend it for make your favorite hairstyles 😉
Karina H.
Wichita, KS
I honestly love the cantu product line,there leave in conditioner works really good but I used this leave in for such a long time my hair has gotten used to it and I feel like it doesn't work like it use to anymore . It leaves my hair dry now but it stil defines my curl pattern .This product does smells really good as well as the other Cantu products.
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I have naturally curly, thick, frizzy hair. I've colored it several times, that it's become so damaged. I honestly considered shaving my head because I thought it was hopeless. Instead, I decided to look into some products that could help bring my hair back to life! This stuff is amazing, my hair is getting back to a healthy state.
SABBETH g.
Miami Beach, FL
Any one who says this products is anything but amazing is a liar! This products is so reliable and good for my curly hair. This is easily one of my absolute favorite curly hair products. You will see luscious hydrated curls immediately. MOST importantly, this products is so inexpensive. VERY affordable and totally worth it.
Elizabeth V.
I have been using this product for more than 5 years and it has not disappointed. It leaves your curls with some shine and it smells amazing. It is inexpensive and the amount of product is great, especially because I use a lot of it. It leaves my curls feeling soft and does not hold down my curls.
Amoi  P.
Bronx, NY
Where do they sell this?
Shernell J.
Does this work on 4c type hair?
Shakis D.
Will this leave in make my hair feel super soft?
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
How is the scent? I don't mind a little smell right at first, but have a hard time with scents that linger.
Aria M.
Greensboro, NC
I really want to try this but I don't have a ton of money to waste so can someone please tell me if it's worth it?