BY CANTU #31 in Hair Cream

Curling Cream Defines Tames Fussy Frizz 2 Formulated Without Harsh Ingredients 3 Gentle Care for Textured Hair Defines and tames fussy frizz. This product is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu s gentle care for texturized hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene, PABA or DEA. This finished product not tested on animals. see more...

Nicole B.
college point
I really like this product. It works nicely on curly hair for kids. It defined her curls and really controlled he frizz of her hair for a while. It’s gentle and safe to use in her hair because it doesn’t hair sulfates or other harmful ingredients other products might have. It was cheap for its good quality
Brandi S.
I love this curling cream works really well with other products I use on my hair and it helps tame the frizz that comes with having curly hair. Cantu for kids in my opinion is better than the regular Cantu products made for adults! It also has a great smell and a really great hold! It does make your hair a bit crunchy if used on dry hair. Make sure you spray water on your hair to help activate the product.
Anna M.
This is my favorite curl cream! Even better than devacurl supercream. It provides great hydration, definition, and hold, Curly girl method approved, and Costs less than $4 for 8 ounces. Oh, and it doesn’t smell like coconuts. Why do all curly hair products smell like coconuts? This smells slightly floral and wonderful. Holy grail product!
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is the bomb.com it has my son hair feeling so soft. The curls stay in place all day. I just recently brought this product and stop using the other products because it isn't harmful on my two year old hair. Its definitely worth the money.
Kiyanna J.
Union
I about love this stuff, yes it says for kids but it’s definitely for all hair types. I use it on my hair when i twist it & it leaves it so soft ! Not to bad when it comes to price it work wonders for me. It’s probably amazing for children ! Got my vote!
Yashira L.
Florida
Like myself my 3 girls have very curly hair so I wash there hair,apply the oil and then this cream and it controls the frizz and makes the curls activate and the scent is amazing I recomend this .
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
i LOVEEEE this stuff seriously. its so good. i use it in my two daughters super curly thick hair and i use a small amount in my hair if i want some texture. its affordable because it lasts a long time for us. i bought mine at walmart. the smell is SO amazing
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
I love this product. I don’t have a little girl so I use it on my hair. (Mixed hair) I love the way it makes my hair feel. I love the smell. It’s not to greasy and it’s not expensive! I recommend to everyone who has mixed hair or kids with mixed hair!
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product for my kids. I use it on my son and daughter and the scent is amazing and last all day. My kids have curly hair just like mines and it keeps their natural curls moisturized
Samantha O.
laconia
My daughter has big loose curls. This works well to give her hair those smooth curls without frizz. This bottle has lasted us 2 years and we are still using it. We don’t use it everyday.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
How well does this product work For knots and tangles?
Stephanie C.
Wilmington, NC
Looking for a product that will keep my 4 year old daughter's hair under control. She has major frizz at the top of her head, from baby curls coming in. Her hair looks great the day following a bath, but I need a de-tangler/curl cream for the day after a bath. Don't know if it matters, but her hair is blonde and pretty fine. Would this product work for us?
Kamile W.
What's better to use for my daughters curls? This curling custard or the shea moisture kids line? She's mixed mainly with black and Mexican.
Iris P.
I never try This product for my baby girl Curls... How good is this product? How does your hair look after you use it?
Shelby T.
Anyone try this on their own hair with any success?? Didn't notice this was a kids product until too late