Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz

by Cantu

#7 in Hair Cream

Curling Cream Defines Tames Fussy Frizz 2 Formulated Without Harsh Ingredients 3 Gentle Care for Textured Hair Defines and tames fussy frizz. This product is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu s gentle care for texturized hair. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene, PABA or DEA. This finished product not tested on animals.

Curious about a hair product similar to cantu but less expensive Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz ?
Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz Who here uses the kids line for their own hair??? 🙋🏻‍♀️
can I use this on my 5 month old?
Start your review of Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz!
Brooklyn, NY
So don’t get me wrong but I swear by this product. I use it in my curls and it’s so thick! I love the hold it provides to my curls and how easy it is to work through my curls. I use this product for my wash and god on slightly damp hair. It also doesn’t bead up or create white residue on your curls. Once dry curls are soft and bouncy.
Dallas , TX
Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz uploaded by Ashley O.
Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz uploaded by Ashley O.
🙌🏽 This actually helped with yours curls😩 only thing for me is Making sure my hair is extremely moisturized to avoid tangling. I use Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz when doing the LOC method. Leave-In conditioner, oil then cream. 😩 Once you try I bet you can’t stop .... just don’t use a lot or it will dry white.
sarasota
I love this product. It curls my hair instantly and it really makes my hair moist. To improve this product I would give it a more curl definition and add more oils that help curly hair. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz
bullhead city , AZ
Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz uploaded by mrs G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good stuff my baby is half asian so her hair is a little different and i couldn't find a good hair product that will work for her but i found this and since then its been what i always get #CurlyHairEssentials
Orlando
I love this product. It has lasted me such a LONG time it had gotten it in December and it is now September! This product also has such a nice tropical scent that i always get compliments on. Great value for  it small price of only 5$! would recommend!
Philadelphia, PA
I love this curl cream! I wet my baby’s hair then style it with this curl cream. It smells so good and makes my baby’s curls look so nice. His hair stays styled all day. It also doesn’t make his hair hard, it feels so soft all day after it dries.
I use this on my 7 year old daughter works perfect for her not so heavy curls her hair when I do her twist out holds the curls in place it’s not long lasting for her because she has recess everyday but I recommend moms to try it in there kids
Mahwah , NJ
Love it. It has his curls so hydrated..... I pair it with the kids shampoo and conditioner. Great value for the price. There is nothing that u would improve on this item. And it smells amazing. However u do need to reapply mid day
London
I love this curling cream, i always put this on my hair when I'm wearing it down, then i put an oil over the top and it makes my curls look so nice and last all day, it is cheap and I would recommend.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Cantu Kids Care Curl Cream, 8 fl oz uploaded by Angelina G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product every time I’m going to leave my hair curly and not blow it out, yes it states kids but i love to use light products on my curls, i absolutely love this product and highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...