BY CANTU SHEA BUTTER

Hair Apparent

The Cantu Hair and Scalp Oil provides your hair with intense nourishment, leaving it stronger and healthier. It is made with natural ingredients like pure shea oil, tea tree oil and jojoba oil, which gives it a natural shine, making it stronger and vibrant.

• Deep penetrating oil
  • Pleasing scent
  • Deeply nourishing

It is also great for repairing split ends and stopping breakage of the hair.

Just for you: For colored, dry, and damaged hair.

A Closer Look: The Cantu Hair and Scalp Oil forms a thermal barrier on the hair to prevent dryness and split ends. It also helps to protect your hair against heat and sun damage. It penetrates deep into the hair roots to make it strong and healthy.
You Won't Find: Sulphate

Get Started: Massage a small amount into hair, beginning at the roots up to the ends. Comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply more to longer hair at the ends or problem areas. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christian P.
New Orleans
Inexpensive oil that works really well. It did get messy over time but not a big problem. It's light and smells really good. Last really long. Helped grow my hair a lot.
Daschielle L.
I loved this product! I feel like the packaging could use some work, as it became difficult for the product to easily come out of the bottle. I received it with my subscription box, but the product is inexpensive. It has a great blend of oils that truly nourish and help hydrate the hair. I used it when my hair was out in its curls, as well as in braided styles during the summer.
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
This is a natural girls best friend, I use this twice a day morning and night. I love using it when I'm doing a braid out comes out perfect everytime!! I will continue buying this product forever
Temitope L.
Hackney, London
This product really is one of the best for natural hair. It enriches my hair and also helps hair grow. I've had my bottle for a while so it lasts very long. Absolutely AMAZING.
veronica nchama o.
Ottawa, ON
I love cantu and I use all their products to take a good care of my hair. I have a very dry hair but by using cantu my hair us shine abd moisturizer