BY CANTU

Made with pure shea butter. pre-treatment for flat iron styling. protects from heat damage. adds a light hold and reduces frizz Cantu® Shea Butter Flat Iron Spray is made with pure Shea Butter to condition hair and protect against heat damage. Cantu® Shea Butter Flat Iron Spray is a pre-treatment that can be used on all hairstyles to prevent heat damage from use of hot iron styling tools, while adding a light hold and reducing frizz for softer, smoother results. Cantu® Shea Butter Flat Iron Spray helps... condition and style with pure Shea Butter <. see more...

jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cantu products are great. I love this flat iron spray. Nobody wants their hair to be damaged. It has a nice scent and don't leave my hair frizzy
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
murda matteson
I wasn't a big fan of this product. It made my hair very brittle and very stiff. I have natural type 4 hair it didn't work so well.
Kimee M.
Kimee M.
When I want to wear my hair straight I use this product. It helps reduce frizz and helps fight humidity. I like to keep my hair protected from heat damage and this product is a plus!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy using this product it was like spritz on my hair and made my hair crunch. Needless to say I gave this to a friend who also had the same experience and threw it away.
Shakyra B.
Shakyra B.
Delmar, DE
This smell so great and does so good for your hair any one that buys this will love it I promise
Nickie B.
Nickie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great reliable product that smells amazing. adds shine and leaves your hair without the burning smell infamous for flat irons.
Lakiesha T.
Lakiesha T.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product. I only used it occasionally but always had good results. It left my hair very shiny and didn't burn or stink when ironed, it actually smells really good. I would only warn that it is very oily and often left oil spots on pillows and other materials that my head touched. It can also be a bit sticky.
Diana L.
Diana L.
Melbourne
I use this if you want to curl or straighten my hair and this all best for African hair types
Rayshanda M.
Rayshanda M.
Scarborough, ON
This product can take your very natural hair and make it smell great and stay straight. Smells so good, Doesn't frizz your hair or dry it out like most flat ironing products do. I suggest you go out and buy it immediately
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen this before and I love cantu products, where can I find this at?
Malorie H.
Malorie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking to straighten my transitioning natural hair for the first time in 6 months. Will this spray protect my curl pattern once I manipulate it with a flat iron and heat?
Christine E.
Christine E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Can anyone compare this to the Rusk product? Would love a comparison.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
Union Point, GA
Does this provide good heat damage control on natural hair?
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Looking to press my natural hair is this any good?