BY CANTU

Cantu Conditioning Shea Butter Cream, 16 fl oz: Cream 16 fl oz Repairs split ends, hydrates, thermal protection For severely damaged, dry or coarse hair Leaves hair shiny and manageable see more...

• I have heard a lot about this product . Is it really good?8 Answers
  • Did this stuff leave a funky residue in your hair? I love...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for moisturizing color treated hair?...5 Answers
Cantu Conditioning Shea Butter Cream
  • "Ever since I've been using this on my new growth when it feels dry and my relaxed hair has also come around to like it too." in 7 reviews
Briana S.
Williamsport , PA
I love this product! I am biracial and have a hard time controlling and maintaining my curls. This leave in conditioner helps a lot, especially on a day where you don’t have a lot of time to get ready. I always use every last bit of this product lol.
Tyra P.
I love love love this product! I’ve only been using it for a few months and it is wayyy better than what I had used before to keep my curls in control! It leaves no white flakes and it doesn’t make your hair super crunchy like gel does.
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
I use this product after each wash. It really did help to repair my dry and brittle hair. I've been using g Cantu products for 5ish years now. Before I would straighten my hair every single day and my curls just kinda stopped wanting to curl, but Cantu has helped me to bring them back.
Desirae M.
Denver, CO
Have been using this for a couple months now and my hair loves it. It’s such a good product for such a good price! It’s very affordable and really can do wonders to your hair. I use it in between washes and right after I wash my hair and my hair is never dry or frizzy when I have this product in.
Keri A.
Valdese, NC
I use this in my hair almost every day. Nothing else on the store shelf make my hair soft manageable and smell amazing, in its natural state. I have tangly frizzy wild curls and this product is affordable and easy to find.
Timmi G.
Rayne
Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning is a great product because the long lasting fragrance.It actually repairs dry nappy hair.Its a 16 ounces.Find it at many hair stores. Also it actually leaves hair moist.
EMMY S.
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner. It is nice and thick and very moisturizing. Often times when my hair is really dry I leave this in overnight and wake up and just wash it through, leaving my hair extremely soft. I also really love the smell of it, very pleasant.
lakiya C.
Webster, TX
I love this leave in by Cantu because it doesn't leave a bunch of residue on my scalp and it keeps my hair soft and shiny....a little bit goes a long way and it smells so good!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
This is good. I use it after I wash my hair so that it tamed my frizzy hairs down so that my hair doesn’t look dry and choppy. It smells REALLY good. A little goes a looong way. I would buy it again, it’s not expensive at all especially for all of the product it has.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Cantu Shea Butter leave-in conditioning repair cream. Provides Intense Moisture to leave hair soft and manageable formulated for damaged dry or coarse hair. Men's hair breakage. Repair split ends and reduces frizz. Protect hair from heat damage. Hydrates and moisturizes with shea butter and natural oils. Great for relax natural texturized colored or permed hair. You can use it three different ways you can do daily styling a leave-in treatment or frizz-free hair. I personally love this I use it everyday my hair and my hair is lovely my hair used to be damaged and I started using this and started preparing my hair it wasn't try anymore it wasn't course My Curls were coming back naturally and I absolutely love love love this it smells great and it really penetrates into your hair dressing since it being a leave-in conditioner it really gets into your scalp. Pure shea butter and other natural oils to stop and Men breakage 4 player split ends in ad manageability and shine with every application. When use daily Cantu Shea Butter leave-in conditioning repair cream helps promote strong long and healthy hair. For daily styling you just have to apply it to towel dried hair just work a good amount not a little amount but a good amount in your hand and work it through call me hair for even more of a even feel don't run sit out apply more to the ends of longer hair which I always have to do when it works your ends will end up amazing. The leave-in treatment you would apply it the same way you do it for daily styling but after shampooing and you will cover your head with plastic half plastic bag whatever you have and leave been there for overnight honestly for the best results and make sure that you have the morning will be so soft. And for frizz-free hair all you do is apply daily to split ends or the bad parts in your hair that are really bad, through let it dry naturally and you're good to go. I really love this product you should really go try it out it's really not that expensive you can find out Walmart or local Beauty storm that's where I got mine and I got mine for $5.49 it is really worth the $5.49 honestly because I go through tons of this and it really works.
Jacquinette D.
Is this a great leave-in for 4c natural hair?
Sopreye T.
London, Greater London
I have heard a lot about this product . Is it really good?
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
Is this greasy or heavy when you put it on? I am not a fan of thick creams.
Markela H.
Has anyone ever used this while transitioning? I'm 6 months post and my hair is just extremely DRY. I'm looking for a daily moisturizer.. Is this a good choice? Any recommendations?
Danesha T.
Is this product good for moisturizing color treated hair? Is there any products it can be compared to?