Cantu Coil Calm Detangler, 8 fl oz

by Cantu

Is your wash day stressful because of the detangling step? Does having a product that makes the detangling process much easier work for your hair texture? Do you want to be in control of the amount of knots and shedding hair during detangling while moistur

[product:2-pack-cantu-shea-butter-for-natural-hair-coil-calm-detangler-8-oz]
Start your review of Cantu Coil Calm Detangler, 8 fl oz!
Jamie M.
Monroe, LA
Cantu Coil Calm Detangler, 8 fl oz uploaded by Jamie M.
I was really hopeful about this product, but my experience was not as good as I hoped. While it did moisturize my hair, it made it feel stringy. I did not feel that it helped to smooth and my texture, which was what I was looking for. I had to continue my search.
Xiolenny C.
Yonkers, NY
I love this one, make my curls look better. And smell so good! I really recommended.
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
the best product to detangle hair I use for children and adults basically the whole family loves it in my house
charisse J.
Maryland
I found this while looking for the detangle for kids...i worked well but slightly more in price...maybe because if the shea butter...still detangles well with good slip...smells nice too..not overwhelming
Ariana P.
Katy, TX
It’s amazing and it gets the job done. Also it smells great and it doesn’t leave your hair frizzy.
Sasha A.
Metairie, LA
This is a MUST when styling my hair. It really helps to calm my coils and detangle much faster. It also helps my hair stay moisturized longer when braided for protective styles.
Teesha S.
Parker, CO
I love the way that Cantu products smell. So fresh and clean and just not like suave. For real. I love all Cantu products. This deranged works well on all of my kids and they all have different hair textures. I want to out this is my. Hair and supply store but the vendors are always out! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a nice hair detangler.
Brielle J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! Before I hop in the shower for wash day I wet my hair and then finger detangle with this. It's definitely changed my hair care game completely. Even throughout the entire wash day process, my hair remains fairly detangled and if it does get tangled, it's easily solved!
Kayla P.
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Target
I never used to use a detangler and now I can’t go without it! I forgot to pack it when I was traveling once, and it was actually really hard to brush my hair without it. It also helps support my natural waves/ curls.
Shiaralee D.
Highland, NY
Wasn’t to fond of this product only because it didn’t help detangle my child hair at all granted she’s a wild thang but still. Smell bomb and hair loooks and smells nice afterwards but not a good detangler
Ask a question to the Influenster community...