Cantu Coconut Curling Cream

by Cantu

Enjoy definition, moisture, and manageability with Cantu Beauty's award-winning Coconut Curling Cream. With the iconic formula of shea butter and essential oils, Cantu's Coconut Curling Cream defines, conditions, and elongates curls without weighing down hair. Perfect for all curl patterns and hair types, this sulfate-free curl cream reduces frizz from Wash & Go's, twist-outs, braid-outs, and other styles for natural hair while providing a soft hold with a natural shine. Achieve optimal hair health with this sulfate-free curl cream that uses no mineral oil, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, or propylene. To use, smooth onto damp hair, section by section, beginning at the root and working toward ends. Do not rinse. For increased definition, apply to soaking wet hair and style as desired for maximum bounce and shine. To use as a refresher, use a spray bottle to lightly mist hair with water, then apply a small amount of the Coconut Curl Cream throughout sections. For best results, wash and condition hair with Cantu's Sulfate-Free Cleansing Cream Shampoo and Hydrating Cream Conditioner.

What products do you guys recommend for curly hair? I’m currently using Cantu but I want to try a different one!
He utilizado muchos productos de esta línea y me encantan quisiera seguir probandolos.
Start your review of Cantu Coconut Curling Cream!
Product Highlights
I achieved a beautiful twist out but it felt coated and I couldn't add anymore to re-twist my hair at night.in reviews
I hair naturally curly hair and although I've spent years using relatively expensive products to tame my mane, I've found that Cantu is a great pharmacy find and I now use it all the time.in reviews
Jumana A.
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Jumana A.
I love it! Worked great on her hair and she loved it too. Was desperately searching for products to use on her hair and I think I’ve found the one 😊
Nathaly  M.
Hialeah, FL
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Nathaly  M.
My hair is somewhere between straight & wavy (which is annoying, I wish it would be one or the other!) it is bra strap length & quite thick. If I leave my hair to dry naturally, it would be a bit dry, but not too bad, it would have frizzy bits and it wouldn't have a nice wave pattern, it'll be kinda kinky in places and straight in others. However, using this, I have noticed when I air-dry my hair, it is more bouncy and has a more defined wave pattern, without being way too curly! It feels so soft and healthy and no frizz at all! HOWEVER, it is sometimes easy to put it way too much and then when it dries it looks kinda greasy. But maybe that is becuase my hair is both straight and wavy. So the amount I put in for myself, might be different for someone else
Ana G.
New Castle, DE
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Ana G.
Most important for me is that this product does not contains sulfates, silicones and parabens. Takes time to get used to it, a bit difficult to apply, but the curls are soft and shiny with this product. Great for curly hair specially when ur hair is damp. Highly recommended
Alina P.
Mahanoy City, PA
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Alina P.
This is great if your hair is very hard to define them this would help you out and would leave your hair soft and shiny for a whole day.I personally like to have a spray bottle and mix this with water and applied the other day.
America T.
Greensboro, NC
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by America T.
I love it, it's a light cream that moisturizes and perfumes the hair, leaving it super soft. I would say that I use it every time I wash my hair because of how soft it leaves it and moisturizes it very well. Contains no sulfates, silicones or alcohol and goes a long way. It is made as with shea butter. finally, I love it! I recommend it 100% A mi me encanta, es una crema ligera, que hidrata y perfuma el cabello, lo deja super suave. diria que la uso cada vez que me lavo el cabello por lo suave ue lo deja e hidrata muy bien. No contiene ni sulfatos ni siliconas ni alcohol y rinde bastante. Está elaborado como con manteca de karite. en fin, me encanta! lo recomiendo 100 %.
Genesis D.
Gainesville
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Genesis D.
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Genesis D.
I use it as a curly styling cream. It moistures my hair, does not leave white casts, and culrs perfectly. I have 3b hair and it works perfectly for me!
Stephani  P.
Saint Paul, MN
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Stephani  P.
I can say I would definitely not recommend using this is not help the girls it just weighs them down.  I was very disappointed. Time to find a different product. Anyone have any in mind?
Rachel J.
chicago
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Rachel J.
It is easy to apply since its thin. Colour is similar to the photo shown. Texture is smooth, the packaging was also good. Only one flaw is that it’s not long lasting, after 2-3 days you need to reapply. 🧐
Renata E.
Washington, DC
Cantu Coconut Curling Cream uploaded by Renata E.
Everything is easy for brush my hair is smooth, stronger, healthier hair while adding manageability and shine. Try it as an overnight leave-in for intense moisture and conditioningCantu coconut curling cream
Rosa T.
Miramar, FL
Honestly this brand has a pro an con to it. It tends to be sticky or flaky. It smells amazing! Once u get ready to style your hair it doesn’t mix well with other products.

211 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martha M.
Nürnberg, Bayern
il y a 2 mois
Theresa M. il y a 2 mois
I like the one from Moroccanoil and the one from Ouai- but that's not one specially for curls. It's just a leave in conditioner. There's also a cream from Kristen Ess that's good, but I find it gets crunchy if I use too much at once.