Cantu Cleanse Root Relief - 8 oz uploaded by Sierra M.Cantu Cleanse Root Relief - 8 oz uploaded by Angela S.

Cantu Cleanse Root Relief - 8 oz

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cantu Root Relief is made with apple cider vinegar, peppermint oil and shea butter - a deeply cleansing yet nourishing cocktail that refreshes and soothes. Whether you're wearing a weave, locs, braids or extensions - soothe your scalp, stop the itching and calm the tension. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin or propylene. Soothes itching and irritation Refreshes scalp without washing or water Great for weaves, braids, locs and extensions Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Christina C.
I usually make my own Apple Cider Vinegar washes, but sometimes you don’t have time for that. When I found out that Cantu was making this line I was so excited. I ran out and grabbed this treatment. It made my itchy scalp feel SO great. It was tingly and my scalp just felt instantly clean. It stopped any itches, and the temperature of the product just felt great on my scalp.

I definitely would grab this again.
Angela S.
This was a xmas gift! One that I love. I have natural hair and it leaves my hair so clean and soft. I worried it would be too drying but it's not. I believe it retails at $5 so it's a great deal in comparison to many other products and it holds up to its promise!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Bought from Walmart along with the Cantu ACV rinse. It’s good for dry itch my scalp or to cleanse your hair if you have build up.nice smell and great tingling sensation. Giving 4 stars bc I like the rinse by its self without this product.
Elizabeth B.
Ok. I love this. I wash my coarse 3B hair weekly and I was thinking it may not work well because while the bottle said it works for curls/coils and relaxed hair, it seemed to focus on locs, braids and weaves.

I worried for nothing because this is amazing. I get dry patches on my scalp and this feels amazing and reduces itch and makes my scalp less flaky without messing with my hair itself
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
I purchase this product because I love to wear sewing and it works great. I love the design because it is easy to get to my roots. It is very affordable and a lot of quantity for the price. I would recommend this product.
Michelle T.
The apple cider vinegar and peppermint oil combo soothes my dry itchy scalp. It's great when I don't have time to wash my curly thick hair. It's affordable and effective. I would recommend it.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I recently purchased this product because after reading the bottle it seemed to solve all of my problems in one. It's recommended for ppl with braids and weaves looking for relief. But if you are rocking your natural hair/ relaxed hair and looking for an easy way to moisturizer during the week. This product is for you. I typically wash my hair every other week, but in my off weeks I noticed dry patches in my scalp. After purchasing this product it takes care of the dry area immediately. And the great part about it doesn't make your hair heavy and you don't have to wash immediately.

Note: this product does make your scalp tingle but in a good way.
Sierra M.
I love this product. Great smell and a nice consistency. Love this tingle. I use it on my son's hair as well.
Shenee' M.
Marmora, NJ
It easy to apply , no mess, I love the minty smell as well .. it's great for refreshing my braids or any other protective styles.
Kathy-Ann M.
Worked really well in refreshing and soothing my scalp while wearing braids. I liked the peppermint scent.