Cantu Cleanse Root Relief - 8 oz uploaded by Angela S.Cantu Cleanse Root Relief - 8 oz uploaded by Sierra M.

BY CANTU

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Cantu Root Relief is made with apple cider vinegar, peppermint oil and shea butter - a deeply cleansing yet nourishing cocktail that refreshes and soothes. Whether you're wearing a weave, locs, braids or extensions - soothe your scalp, stop the itching and calm the tension. No mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, gluten, paraffin or propylene. Soothes itching and irritation Refreshes scalp without washing or water Great for weaves, braids, locs and extensions Gender: Unisex. see more...

Tylisa C.
I use this stuff all the time when i have my hair braided and when i have in hair extensions. It works wonders especially when your scalp is tingling and you do not know want to mess up your new style. I just apply some in my parts and within about 5 - 10 minutes . The itching is gone, amazing and my walmart had them on clearance for 3.75 and then i found another one at another walmart for 1.75 and i love a good sale.....
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
I recently got this product for my box braids as I knew there would be times when I wouldn’t have time to cleanse my scalp and I needed some instant relief from the itching and tension. The good things about this product are the outcomes: tingly scalp due to the peppermint oil, and the overall refreshing feeling. The only downside to this product is the sticky formula. After a few hours of applying this onto my scalp, I noticed that my scalp still felt a little sticky and I was caught constantly washing my hands after accidentally touching my scalp. However, it eventually goes away.
Christina C.
I usually make my own Apple Cider Vinegar washes, but sometimes you don’t have time for that. When I found out that Cantu was making this line I was so excited. I ran out and grabbed this treatment. It made my itchy scalp feel SO great. It was tingly and my scalp just felt instantly clean. It stopped any itches, and the temperature of the product just felt great on my scalp.

I definitely would grab this again.
Bobbi F.
Churchville, VA
I have very dry scalp that reacts to styling products. I used this root relief and found that it helped my dry scalp. Now I use it in between washes and sometimes I message it into my scalp right before a shower. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and the dryness is gone for some time. The peppermint oil it refreshing as well. Sometimes I leave it in overnight. I will keep using it.
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
This is so amazing for when I get individuals. This cleanses your scalp and relieves all itching. This root relief makes it easier to keep my braids over longer periods of time. I 10/10 recommend to everyone who constantly wears protective hairstyles.
Erin E.
Memphis, TN
Whenever I get braids, twists, locs, etc they usually don't last longer than two weeks because my scalp becomes so dry and itchy. This product has allowed me to be able to keep my protective styles up for longer than a month. It relieves itching and leaves my scalp feeling clean. The only issue I have with it is that it tends to flake up when you put it on the areas that might have product build up from using an edge control or a gel.
Elizabeth B.
Ok. I love this. I wash my coarse 3B hair weekly and I was thinking it may not work well because while the bottle said it works for curls/coils and relaxed hair, it seemed to focus on locs, braids and weaves.

I worried for nothing because this is amazing. I get dry patches on my scalp and this feels amazing and reduces itch and makes my scalp less flaky without messing with my hair itself
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
I purchase this product because I love to wear sewing and it works great. I love the design because it is easy to get to my roots. It is very affordable and a lot of quantity for the price. I would recommend this product.
Michelle T.
The apple cider vinegar and peppermint oil combo soothes my dry itchy scalp. It's great when I don't have time to wash my curly thick hair. It's affordable and effective. I would recommend it.
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I recently purchased this product because after reading the bottle it seemed to solve all of my problems in one. It's recommended for ppl with braids and weaves looking for relief. But if you are rocking your natural hair/ relaxed hair and looking for an easy way to moisturizer during the week. This product is for you. I typically wash my hair every other week, but in my off weeks I noticed dry patches in my scalp. After purchasing this product it takes care of the dry area immediately. And the great part about it doesn't make your hair heavy and you don't have to wash immediately.

Note: this product does make your scalp tingle but in a good way.

Amazon